So the Second series finally ended. What did Sup Forums think?

So the Second series finally ended. What did Sup Forums think?

Oh shit time to binge it then.

Occasionally too stupid to enjoy even going in with the "turn brain off, have fun" mindset. Art was great for the most part. Ending was as expected, and it wasn't horrible, but I hope they don't do another sequel. Do something new. Find a writer so the artist can draw and not do pants-on-head retarded shit as much.

I think you need to put the title in the subject you nosauce faggot.

Pleb

where is chapter 186?

it not on kami

>the Second series finally ended
I hate how you phrased this, as if there will be a third series

Crunchyroll ;)

The phrasing is objectively fine still though. It's literally called the second series.

Didn't this get a live adaptation film or something? How did that turn out?

I kinda see what they where going for at the end, but to achieve that they created plotholes out of their asses.

Still, overall it was an ok read.
Despite breaking his promise to his mother, the moment Shun went full nuclear was fun. Still wish he'd have done more in the second part.

I think Akashi was kind of a boring main character.

>Rolling back time
I fucking knew it
>Not rolling back time in the places where the teammates died
retarded.

Shame that they milk more though

Wait do they really plan on doing a third one?

It was okay. Just okay for manga adaptation standards. Last 15 minutes were the worst in the movie though.

I fucking knew it. I always know Japs can't end a series for shit.

it was a better ending than what I expected, to be fair

Dropped it ages ago. It was shit.

The ending make me really wonder why the author ends the first part so soon to create this piece of shit

Isnt it obvious? Its a clear setup for a part three

kamisama no iutoori anime

>anime

Was not expecting sauce, thanks.

How did it end?
I read the first season but it left a lot of questions unsolved, and the second part wasn't interesting enough not to drop it after few chapters.

>milking
>kamisama no iutoori
Do people even read it? How can you milk something so irrelevant?

Shuun and Amaya were to based for this series

everyone died except Ushimitsu (the dude who had a crush on Akashi). He resets the world back to pre-games in hope of Akashi reaching and replacing him as the new god, since he sees himself unfit.

Shun had a pretty based ending, Amaya annoyed me a bit at the end with his deus ex machina memory shenanigans

So who was the previous god?

Ushimitsu

Oh, so what was the point of Iutoori 1's characters?

Kamimaro

2nd series suddenly went gay. other than that, it was mindless fun.

also posting best girl

I like it, I know there is a lot of bitching about the ending, but it makes sense it would end like that. Ushimitsu would want someone like Akashi to replace him after all and in a way he is kind of selfless because Akashi is probably going to end up hating him the way they hated Kamimaro.

If not for Shun, I'd just put it aside and forget about the entire series in a week.

Shun and Amaya are just too based.
While the conclusion with Kamimaro in the card games was quite possibly the best way Shun's story could be concluded, I can't help but feel the 2nd part in itself was pretty weak.

I like the direction of the ending too, but there's 2 points that really bother me:
1) where's kamimaro after he resets the world?
2) There 's a high chance Akashi won't reach him at all since Ushimitsu also helped Akashi surviving (sandgame for example), and it's not certain that Akashi finds another friend like him.

Good taste.

>reset the world so akashi to take over

I bet 3 is going to show that ushimitsu never gets akashi to replace him and he will just keep on resetting the world so he can fuck him forever while playing those games until that little girl gets bored and helps Akashi kill him.

Well that sucked. How is Real Account doing?

>he won't get a woman's body like he wanted

>Real Account
Let's just not talk about it.

Wouldn't lots of stuff happen differently, if not Akashi dying in the process, without Ushimitsu?

And so what, he wants Akashi to take his place so that he himself can time reset again?

Some anons are talking about a part 3, but such an ending hardly have any potential for an interesting continuation.

But ushimitsu is being stupid here. Just make the same thing, except the deaths are fake this time, but people continuing the game think they do die. Like that you keep all the people you knew through the game.

> "resurection a person before its death" doesn't works but "resurecting the world before the series" does

Seriously, this shit was already a thing in Mirai Nikki and is still stupid.

That did bother me about the last request. Ushimi doesn't really have a full picture of the way life was before the games began, and if he can reset time to an exact version of those moments, why could he not resurrect his friends?

>He won't get a woman's body like he wanted
Ah, I feel for Tenma. She was a pretty good character.
So like a super twisted Homura and Madoka? Uhshimi just goes mad after he can't get Shun to kill him?