You're having dinner with your boss and this happens, what would you do?

You're having dinner with your boss and this happens, what would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/Ore-x-Yome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw having dinner with myself

>you are two people

a-user are you okay

I would say that in Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy Hell is a frozen place. So there is actuelly a big chance to make sweet love to my boss. She is a devote christian, which means she knows about the Devine Comedy.

Dante was a hack. Milton > Dante.

Thats pretty autistic, you're fired.

>having dinner with your boss
Why would I?

She's obviously talking about the proposed merger with our competitor. It's a bad idea. she's right.

I do what any redblooded man would do: find a better boss.

Genuinely thank her for humoring me and leave.
"Well, that's why you're just my boss, isn't it?

Love this story

Apparently was going to be a longer mini series as opposed to a 3 chapter story

give me the tldr

Fuck, I feel conflicted about it.
OPs one and the one with the tattoo were fine at the start but ended sort of shit imo, Cupid's less so, but it didn't feel quite as I would have hoped for.
So this could have been a great series, but then again, it was great as it is now.

It's short m8, you'll read it in 10 min.

In the near future, a high tech dating system matches a down on his luck loser in his mid 20s to a succesful businesswoman in her early 30s. She proposes he becomes her househusband. Hijinks ensue.

I just marathoned the live action drama adaptation one he did about the rainbow balls.

It was okay.

What about Kono S, where the ending was apparently so shit the scanlators dropped it despite being over 85% done with the series.

dump it motherfucker

A devote christian would not take bible self-inset fanfiction so seriously.

kissmanga.com/Manga/Ore-x-Yome
Like the other guy said, you'll be done in 10 minutes. It's short and sweet.

>Kono S
That's the tatoo one, well it's a "birthmark" that looks way too much like a trampstamp in his butt.
Yeah, the ending is shit. I guess it goes in line with what maybe they like over there but I don't know anyone here who liked the ending, it did kill the series.
Sad, because until the climax happened, it was mostly good and fun.

Despite the shit ending I wish they'd just finish the last couple of volumes

I'm a scanlator and since it's not work but a pastime, I can understand simply not having the will and strength to finish something you completely despise or wish to forget. And I've worked and finished series that I considered shit simply due to commitment, but something like this I understand 2bh.

>I'm a scanlator

Translate the last few chapters of this for me senpai

Sorry m8, I only like his soft BDSM mango, and I'm already full.

Is this from that series with the reverse-aging girl?

yeah

> understand simply not having the will and strength to finish something you completely despise or wish to forget

you're a disgrace
whatever happened to duty, to ones self, and to the community

you make a promise, you keep it you scum

please don't fall for the bait scanlatorbro

Same birthday as me, guess I have to read it now

since when is scantalation a public service you entitled fuck?

since the beginning of existence you bitch

Nah, fuck off with that entitled attitude. If they're doing this shit for free they have the right to stop at any time for any reason.

It shows they have no fucking work ethic. Such people are being lazy even when they are paid to do something and should not be trusted with any important tasks. It's not about fucking entitlement, if anything, the scanlators are the entitled ones. I know a really slow translator that prefers playing MMOs to any sort of work and was complaining he can't keep a stable IRL job. Well of course you can't you fucking retard.

Why is the text so small? Did she inhale helium?

Fast forward to later when I'm kissing her feet.