Youjo Senki

How will LNfags react if this show end up not flopping?
And from what i see with Animeonlyfags reaction, seems it could won't be a flop.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151151277/#151185053
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151151277#p151185053
project-altair.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Isrw0fnTTPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel like i'm kinda spoiled from the manga. Don't really like tanya's voice, but i do want to give props on the color pallet used. Something about the way the clouds are illustrated in the set pieces stand out nicely. I'm up for watching more, put the plot structure in its execution has me worried.

You're not allowed to like this show here user.

No reaction.
LNfags lipfag will shitpost these threads until they're dead or fed up with it.

Why does she smile like that?

What the fuck are you even saying you filthy ESL.

she is EVIL.

Try signing up for mercs PMC in Africa then mixing cocaine with amphetamines before battle.
This would be your face.

Stroke

Threadly reminder that you are now in the timezone of LNfag lipfag shitposter.

He ruined the comfy Youjo Senki thread yesterday boards.Sup Forums.org/a/thread/151901422/#151905278 after leaving the rotting corpse of archived cross-thread behind.

Do not reply to short copypastaed slander.

what's up with world war and magic?

>Can't even link thread properly
Back to your hugbox filthy animeonlyfag

Who died and made this your shitpostbox you lipfag filth?
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151151277/#151185053 go fap on superior LN art and finally get frustration out of your system.

Lipfag???

He've been shitposting short copypastaed slander like "duckface", "holy shit those lips", "this will flop", "go back to hugbox" etc. from the day PV1 got released.

Unless you're him - you can ignore it.
Fuck off and die if you are.

Because it's cool.

Speak English you god damn spic.

The edge.

Climb the nearest one and jump off you fucking twat.

ESL faggots shouldn't be allowed to make threads.

EOPs should kill themselves

What is that face trying to convey?

>Tanya: Fucking boot won't come off after my feet swell by the end of day
>Visha: Tanya is so cute now

that this show will be trash and you shouldn't watch

Animeonlyfag here. I liked it. Is NUT made up of former Madhouse? Well, whatever, they did a good job.

Why are LN fags so buttdevasted about this show?

It's mostly 1 autist though.
Here's his manifesto desuarchive.org/a/thread/151151277#p151185053
And here's a thread that was fine until he came from archived cross-thread and destroyed it

I was really looking forwards to this show for reasons but I'm struggling with the butt-ugly character designs. Should I wait for a dub and then tear my eyes out before watching it?

>wait for a dub
Are you fucking insane?

I like it. Haters should just take a chill pill, honestly.

>chill pill
>not a lead pill from .45 in the back of the mouth

The character designs for the anime suck and you should feel bad.

Oh well, it's good to know since i liked the first episode i was wondering why the hate, thanks for the information.

I will feel however I like and you should kill yourself with acid injection to urethra.

You sure showed us, tough guy.

>she

Dem trips.

You are literally a faglord, a troll or a landwhale if you think calling that butt-ugly shit duckface is shitposting, That is the single most endearing thing one can come up with and not call her worse.

Is this boot really hard to take it off?

I had to laugh hard when i saw this shit.

The female character designs are just trash, and Tanya acts like a fucking edgelord.

The backgrounds can be quite nice.

>And from what i see with Animeonlyfags reaction, seems it could won't be a flop.

FTFY

>Implying I'll ever be fed up having you around

ahahaha

ahahahaahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahaha, No.

Are you that guy who insists that that design is good?

For Tanya? yes.

Are you a landwhale or a fag happy that they once again fucked up the loli? You sure sound like one.

Can't they ever make something that's only military without random acts of magic?

That'd be boring just like reality. Not to mention they'd have to actually learn or study conventional conflict/warfare instead of just running with magic and not have the need to explain creative flavors.

You could make this work without magic by just replacing magic flight with actual flight.
WW1 fighter aces had very exciting lives up in the air, as opposed to the crushing grind in the trenches.
Of course very few WW1 aces actually survived but that's part of the plot.

In this episode the magic doesn't actually do anything that a fighter plane cannot- Except more or less right at the end when tanya summons a fucking fuel-air MOAB.
Scouting for artillery, spotting enemy trenches, even dropping bombs and strafing troops.
It could be done.

user you're asking web novel not coming with Isekai and Magic.
Think about it.

But can they decapitate?

They could have a bullet hit a plane's propeller blade and then spin through the air and then through someone's neck and that'd be more badass.

Bayonets were for stabbing, anyway.

At that point shouldn't you just watch a WW1/WW2 DVD instead?

Maybe you want a pig for a main character too?

It'd be okay to keep the isekai, actually. Just have them fly a fucking plane.
They did it in ZnT they can do it here.
Even if the only reason Saito could fly a plane was due to magic

>millions of soldiers died cursing their fate in trenches
>gas attacks, horrible 24/7 shelling and bombing
>diseases, trenchfoot, no antibiotics
>We can just chill with DVD of their suffering
>With beer and grilled cheese

Already confirmed for shit ratings and all the japs hate it.

But hey I'm sure Studio NUT gives a shit about some fat neckbeard in Texas who loves their anime.

Cool

Maybe this kills the LN.

That wouldn't be that much of a loss. Saying the LN's way better is like saying having nothing but a glass of water and 2 slices of bread every day is better than getting starved every day to the point where you just won't die.

The LN will keep on living as it has decent sales for its small fanbase.

The anime will die pretty fast kek

why

user probably hoped you shitposting LNfag filth would suicide along with it though.

Calling me, who only checked it after the anime aired and don't continue to finish an LN fag is quite a bit of an exaggeration

Well pardon me kind sure that just means you're a collateral.

scary as fuck

With such shit designs the anime used, the anime deserves to flop. I'll stick to the manga and LN.

>checking twitter with 幼女戦記 and #youjosenki
Nice lying faggot.

am I the only one who thinks that this show is not edgy and might be good?

Why is everyone being so hostile? I don't get it. I went in with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. The designs looked terrible in preview images but they're really not bad in motion at all.

>everyone
It's 1 shitposter mostly.
Check 2chan, other boards or threads outside of his timezone - it's peacefun Tanya faggotory.

I went in low expectations and just quitly dropped it mid-episode so I can shitpost about it here.

>twitter

Yes I'm sure what Yuka Mashima, age 17, loves sucking gaijin cock, has to say about this anime is very important.

>implying shitty blog like yaraon, or 2ch is more relevant than twitter nowadays.
If it is shows like HSF already flopped hard.

>Twitter

Then you have seen The Big Picture, huh. Maybe check up on some local tumblr too to ensure you aren't mistaken while you're at it.

I though it was just "that one spammer"?
:^)

It's edgy though.
Retarded Fujishit

Ottoman Empire When?

>wanting magical flying roaches

project-altair.com/
Fujo show though.

style looks generic but animation and people who behind the project seems decent enough

>bicycle men with Mausers

There is nothing wrong with edgy, it's just that we rarely if ever see edgy done well.

Now I am afraid.

What rifle is belgian army use during WW1?

>not wanting in it

fuck off fujo

Go away, you didn't finish off your Armenians at the table.

Mauser Model 1889.

>she

Fag.

Is it foolish of me to hope that maybe with this anime, the translation of the LNs or manga might go faster? Or even get licensed

>Get licensed
How about they license the LN and leave manga the fuck alone?
I think Jew Press will outdone Sky in LN but manga is translated with decent pace.

youtube.com/watch?v=Isrw0fnTTPI

the cutest.

Well Isekai litrpg are transcribes of D&D sessions, this one is a transcribe of HOI game + magic.
I think someone played Civilization too.

Wait really? I thought it was only translated up to chapter 2

Where are these translations?