Little Witch Academia

These are your witches for the next couple months.

Take them back.

First for Diana being my wife.

Too bad for you, because I'm going to marry this witch!

The show hasn't even begun and the threads are already on general level?

id rather watch a wizard

*the show hasn't even begun, therefore the threads are still on general level

What's her endgame?

being my wife

impressing Shiny Chariot

I wanna ______ the akko

fucktards from all shonen jump manga generals in here, IRC brigade, fucktards from Sup Forums has made that possible. Fuck, I wish the fansubs are still there making 11bit encodes of TV streams to kill these fuckers piece of shit computers and mobile phones.

Ship Akko with Diana
she will never make so big mistake

Not mine. The second OVA was already pretty bad so i don't think i'll be watching this till the end. I'm open for surprises though

Has any group said they're doing this yet?

Someone from a group posted in the thread yesterday that they're gonna do it

I wan to take care of Lotte if you know what I mean

I accept this proposal.

I really like Akko's legs.

Silky smooth

Don't lose against /u/ shitposting.

Little witch cunny.

Please stick to hibike you dumb fucking faggot and don't bring your retarded fetishes into here.

>say please and then insult
that not how it work

What do you even know about working you dick brain neet imbecile?

you would rather watch a 30 year old social recluse as a form of entertainment? You need help user

I fell in love to akko

I hope this show will be good
After Flip Flappers all shows from this season look meh

Akko!

Asenshi.

Diana > Akko = Amanda > Mr Ursula > Costanze = Sucy = Lotte > the fat one

If you don't agree with this then you don't know

SHIT

about anime

I hope there's an episode about Sucy setting out on a quest to brew a prohibited potion, tracking down mushrooms and ingredients in the dungeons and getting bailed out by the others when the whole thing utterly fails.

What the fuck are you me? That's literally almost how I would rate them

>Diana > Akko
I would say Diana = Akko. They are both great, but for different tastes.

>are you me?

Yes, I am. You've spent so much time on Sup Forums that part of your conscious has been torn from your soul and is now trapped within Sup Forums's servers.

This

Is today the day?

Tomorrow

What time?

Exactly 25 hours and 47 minutes from now

If anything Diana x Akko is the best.

How long does speedsubbing usually take?

2 weeks

Tomorrow will be great

Sucy is best girl. So pure.

I just rewatched the second film.

I don't think it's as bad as everyone's been saying lately. It doesn't make Akko THAT unlikeable, her motivations make sense and are in line with the themes of the first film. If anything the problem is the way that it tries to wrap everything up in a neat little package at the end feels too easy and not fully earned. The point doesn't carry across all that well that Lotte and Sucy gain respect for Akko from her pulling an all-nighter in the library doing research and planning the parade so that it'll actually work. I mean you can see it if you pay attention, but literally every other plot point is delivered through blunt exposition

It's definitely true that the animation is rougher. I guess it was asking too much to expect it to look as good as the first. It's still more animated than any TV show, though.

Imaishi witches

Totori best witch.

Best
Girl

is this just "cute girls doing cute things - magic edition" or is it actually worth watching?

Asenshi and eraser

>Diana has a 3rd groupie

Oh shit

Can I claim Lotte...??

...I'm claiming Lotte.

can't wait for the episode they introduce akko's boyfriend

I'm sure it's going to be the Evangelion of the Madoka genre.

The threads were already general level a week after the original came out.

Pretty sure that was Flip Flappers.

Isn't Madoka the Evangelion of the Madoka genre?

That'll be me

Is netflix gonna wait for all 12 Episodes before they're releasing them?

Nip netflix will air it the episode following monday.
No idea about the US.

Her right arm though

So we are watching this ironically yes?

Sure user. I watch everything ironically.

I doubt she's a third groupie, they're just the three who antagonise Akko at the tower. Presumably Diana's introduction will be a bigger scene.

It's not clear if Hannah and Barbara even know Diana yet. They all have their witch gear already, so maybe they do.

Judging by the new manga there might be an additional bullying theme in the TV show

We EVA nao?!

Akko gets alot of shit because she's untalented at magic and her vocal love of Shiny Chariot rubs normal witches the wrong way,too. I expect lots of bullying her way in the first episodes. I'm interested in what let's such a odd one out like her become friends with Lotte and Sucy.

Hopefully she kills herself

They have a forest adventure together in the first episode and end up sharing the same dorm room

Do they stand a chance against this witch?

I don't want to spoil it for you but according to the manga they meet within the first few minutes of the first episode

Also, it seems they're already assigned their colours, (see Lotte, Hannah, Barbara and that other girl) which means they must already have their rooms assigned to them before they even arrive...

the first episode involves them getting lost in the forest.

I guess getting lost in that forest helped them bond with eachother

Some girl, Froppy and smug Pepe are truly the best girls.
I call did on Pepe.

Do you think they'll ever sell LWA figures?

quads confirm it

Is Akko really only half a witch or is that just a theory based on who she can barely do anything most witches in the OVAs have little trouble doing such as flying and casting spells.

Is she even half a witch?
I thought she was jus a fan of witches

I don't think this is Harry Potter, bro

you can come from a family of witches but that doesn't mean being a witch is genetic

Well she can use magic so someone in her family must have witch blood in them. Then again, maybe that's why witches hated Shiny Chariot, to them she mocked the sanity of magic by making it something that could entertain even regular humans. She's basically female Yuya.

are you guys sure it's something in blood

maybe magic is just something you have to learn, like horse riding

The perfect waifu

Didn't really get the impression that being a witch is genetic, it was just a tradition for some families, that might taught their children from a young age the basics, so they have a better start than Akko.

She just has low mito-chondrians count

Exactly 24 hours from now the first episode will air
You guys ready for cute witches doing cute things?

This

that was what I was saying

at least read my post if you're going to quote and then disagree with me

Maho-chlorians

why do you think reply = disagree? I quoted your post because it was relevant and "you guys" is directed to the thread. no need to be so sensitive.

>maybe magic is just something you have to learn

Why iosn't everyone a mage then. Everything mundanes can do, a mage can do better, mundanes can't economically compete with them, they would soon either face taking a loan and enrolling at witch school or facing starvation.

I just hope this has next to no references to their previous shows, I want this to be genuinely good.

This + no romance, no subtext.

S-U-C-C

This show is gonna suck so much it will be Trigger's grave.

I am ready for Akko.

CR gonna sub it or nah?

Trigger has always sucked, LWA is their saving grace. It is just so good.