Yahoo: “Frozen is racist because it’s all white characters, including a white snowman” WTF

yahoo.com/lifestyle/olaf-short-being-removed-beginning-192354678.html
She even says the snowman is racist cuz he’s white. Holy fuck we’ve entered the twilight zone of stupidity.
“Other moviegoers are upset that the Olaf short was paired with Coco in the first place. As we know, Frozen is a story of all white characters (plus a snowman and a reindeer). Coco is a beautiful tale that celebrates people of color and Latnix culture. The jarring juxtaposition of goofy Olaf and the Frozen world was not sitting well with many audiences.”

The writers name is Jessica Tholmer Let her know what you think: ( twitter.com/tholmz )

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fRIEs
youtube.com/watch?v=hb8WDATVB6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what if we archive it you fucking faggot

archive.is/fRIEs

I’m ok with this

wut? who the fuck is coco?

Team coco

the snowman is so racist. Lol

IT'S BASED ON THE FUCKING SNOW QUEEN BY HANS CHRISTIAN ANDERSON, SET IN FUCKING MEDIEVAL EUROPE! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE WANT?!

What seriously do they think they can change the color of snow to?

Nobody else noticed this? Just a regular Scandinavian holiday celebration with a dreidel and a menorah.

Snow is racist

You fucking racist trash. All great inventions (including all literature) in the past 10000 years were invented in Africa and stolen by white pigs.

>trying to rationalize lefty arguments
they just want to be angry at something

>Coco is a beautiful tale that celebrates people of color and Latnix culture. The jarring juxtaposition of goofy Olaf and the Frozen world was not sitting well with many audiences.

you mean people were bothered by a visual representation of multiculturalism? glad we're finally getting somewhere.

>I'M A NIGGER, THEREFORE I GET TO DICTATE FOR EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD WHAT IS RACIST AND WHAT ISN'T
His being a nigger is irrelevant to whether or not ShadowPan is racist. Just state your argument without playing the nigger racism gatekeeper card.

Youre a FUCKING SNOW MALE!

Why cry when Africa can produce its own version
So can Mexico
So can Middle east
If you live in a white nation, you watch white snowmen

>Latnix

are they just making words up now?

0:28
Regular Scandinavian family celebrating Hannukah... Thanks (((Disney)))

youtube.com/watch?v=hb8WDATVB6A

>white snowman
That snowman is an obvious Jew!

It's Tumblr. That poster being a nigger is perhaps the most relevant part of his post. That's why that place sucks so hard, all that matters is what color you are and whose side you are on.

All joking aside, did anybody else think that Olaf seems extremely homosexual? He's incredibly effeminate and flamboyant. "Snowmosexual," if you will.

they've been making up words for years now buddy

>blogpost titles are evidence of conspiracy

They should have made it a yellow snowman.

Nah, he just seemed like a disney version of pic related

These faggots want to take the gender out of languages.

SJW whores need to be burned at the stake. I get why they burned witches in the old country. It wasn’t due to magic, they wouldn’t shut their fucking whore mouths up.

These people are mutants. Who the hell applies race to snowmen?!

This shit is exhausting.

>now

I welcome all of these opinions, they essentially are saying that separation is the only way forward. Wonderful! Let's make that reality happen SJWs

Nothing short of the utter destruction of whites and white culture. And the installation upon its ashes of a pseudo-culture of control.

Make. No. Mistake.

I didn't believe it 5 years ago. Now here we are.

It didn't sit well because I hate Olaf.