Asians have no soul, no creativity, no grasp of philosophy, no empathy. They are insects with no feelings

>Asians have no soul, no creativity, no grasp of philosophy, no empathy. They are insects with no feelings

Then why are more and more people in the west turning to spirituality of Asia? The rise in Eastern philosophy is becoming very prevalent in the west. I legitimately feel shame when i see some people here make fun of asia's spirituality and their "lack of soul." Some of you get so defensive when asia is mentioned, it's sad.

id and no. chek'd
bump
i agree and this should be good for the west

Because millenials don't want that lame old catholic religion lol.
We want them hip zen stuffs

Asians are turning to Christ, you nigger. Who cares what white whores do?

Niggers.

Also,
>(((Asians)))

In incredible numbers, too.

>>Asians have no grasp of philosophy
Only thing we can be sure about is that OP is a subhuman nigger.

>no grasp of philosophy
>no creativity
I thought first-world education was better than ours

>no soul
Nobody has a "soul". Do you even believe in science?

I see equal shifts in the other direction. Asians are very interested in Christianity. Supposedly it is rising in their native lands.

>I'm so fucking stupid I don't know that Buddhism was invented by a white guy in India.
Fucking kill yourself. Hurry!

Just a reminder that Islam is growing as fast as Christianity in China. Chinese government is actively trying to shut its growth, which i believe is a good thing anyways. Same will happen to Christianity once its numbers get out of control. In fact, the chinese government is already shutting down churches. Also, China's growth in Christianity is overrated. It'll be the next big christian nation by 2030 if the exponential growth continues. That's assuming anyone in the big cities are interested in being a christian.

Asians do have these qualities, they're just taught to cherish introvert qualities more than being boisterous and degenerate like the west.

>He thinks Buddhism was created by a white guy
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
What a waste of breath. Do us a favor and end your life please. You're not worth the precious resources that could go to others

Well Pajeet, you certainly do.

Heh. Huzouh was apart of the Heavenly Kingdom.

are you implying that poos and east asians are the same or that you think east asians invented buddhism?

>no grasp of philosophy
>zen buddhism

pick one, faggot

How come people worship Marcus Aurelius but hate zen Buddhism? Stoicism works through understanding, whereas Zen Buddhism works by experience. But they both accomplish the same thing. Literally every /lit/ recommendation and Sup Forums's book choices have some sort of literature related to Stoicism. But no, Zen Buddhism is not philosophy! It's only philosophy when it's by a white man!! How about we cherish both you faggot

When i refer to "east", i am talking about Eastern Religion. Not east asians. Buddhism, Hinduism, Sikhism are all from poos. Shinto, Taoism, etc are from east asians. But they are all categorized officially as "eastern religion"

>have no soul, no creativity, no grasp of philosophy, no empathy. They are insects with no feelings
but these are things typically associated with east asians.

>Buddhism, Hinduism, Sikhism are all from poos
Mahayana Buddhism was developed in a Gandarha, a melting pot of Greek, Persian, and Indian cultures. Bodhidharma, in all likelihood, was mixed with Greek, Indian, and/or Persian.

>Then why are more and more people in the west turning to spirituality of Asia?
because marxism leads to the death of the soul
more marxism = more soulless insect philosophy

Just because religions like Taoism isn't as popular doesn't mean it doesn't work with the soul. Taoism influenced Zen Buddhism and practically gave birth to it. If you want to differentiate east asians with poos, im all for it. But to say that east asian philosophies have no influence in soul, creativity, and empathy.. I think that's outright false

>Greek, Indian Persian
>White
???????
That asspull response

Just say NW-C European next time, faggot. White is such an imprecise term. Regardless, Bodhidharma was mixed with West Eurasian.

>Taoism influenced Zen Buddhism and practically gave birth to it
I disagree. They were largely compatible and influenced each other after each other their formation. Avatamsaka and Lankavatara Sutras weren't written in China.

Buddhism is Indian not SE Asian

Mahayana Buddhism is also largely Central Asian.

Most sects of Mahayana Buddhism are not compatible with literalist Christianity or Islam in the higher stages of practice (bhumis).

>Islam is growing as fast as Christianity in China
no, those islam regions combined probably are like less than 2% of the entire population

mainly chinese and japs.
Look at salaryman. sure he has a soul but it's been put away for robotic repetitive life.
Chinks are known by other asians as 'locusts'
You know thats saying something considering most asians are parasites.

Only people adopting that garbage are housewives joining drum circle groups and nu-male yogi gurus trying to get that flappy loose kid pussy.

>How come people worship Marcus Aurelius but hate zen Buddhism?
Because Sup Forums doesnt operate by logic or reason.

Also, zen doesnt reject the importance of understanding. It just emphasises that understanding is just a tool on the path towards enlightenment, not neccesarily the ultimate goal. Zen doesnt work by experience only. Stoicism also importantly states that there is universal reason in nature and that knowing it may lead to cessation of suffering, while buddhism generally emphasises that cessation of suffering comes from cessation of clinging and craving and doesnt claim that such universal reason exists

Here's the deal: Christianity is stupid and inherently fantasy-based.
Eastern religions (chakras, reincarnation, blah blah) are stupid as well, but make marginally more sense than Christianity.
Most white people in the USA bash eastern religion because it is foreign, or not traditional.
What people should be doing, instead, is realizing that ALL religion is fucking stupid, but things like yoga might actually be good for you.
I don't think anyone would debate that exercise is good for you.
Most white middle class trust fund babies just take up the eastern philosophies to try and cuck their parents/peers.
It's like a relatively harmless way to go "against the flow" and still pretend like you're betraying your whole past white traditions.
This triggers the white kids who really believe in Christianity, heaven and hell and the devil, etc.

To sum this all up, the only correct way to respond to this, as a conservative white, is to not pick sides.
If someone wants to pretend they're Buddhist, cool.
If someone wants to pretend Jesus is still alive, awesome.
Smart white people are most likely not the ones ranting in fury about the "invasion" of eastern religion.
What is frustrating, to us logical white men, is the influx of GENETICS into our gene pool.
If I was emperor, I'd deport every non-white and close the borders permanently.
The white people left here can feel free to worship whatever "god" they chose.

> the only correct way to respond to this, as a conservative white, is to not pick sides.
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

False dichotomy.

The western spiritual tradition has always had heavy intersection with the east.

Study Hermetics.

I actually have studied Hermeticism. When i am referring to religion, we aren't talking about esoteric philosophies that are barely acknowledged by the average person. Also if anything, Hermeticism fully supports the idea that Eastern religions hold some universal truths that Western religions don't.

Yeah a lot of people are becoming muslim too. Its what happens when hell freezes over.

Why you post wit a memeflag youz a poo or somethin???!!!

White Gods started all worldwide religions in alignment with the Dharma. Your little monkey god perversions are shit and so are you. LMAO

Since you brought up hermeticism.. Let's not forget that most practical hermetics is laid down by the foundation of meditation and yoga which is borrowed from east as well.

I literally could not give a shit about religion. You can worship whatever god you want i don't care. I just don't get this accusation of Asians lacking souls when they have thousands of years of history in introspection and spiritual discovery.

I completely agree with you, other me. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi (the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes) to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end)

True, I guess London is pretty fucked up as a result of sitting on the fence.
London did more than sit on the fence though, they slew their brothers in both world wars.
So I guess that also contributed to their current state.

Because when you don't believe in God, you believe in magic. And Oriental religion is characterised by irrational magical thinking.

Spirits don't exist study science retard

>Then why are more and more people in the west turning to spirituality of Asia? The rise in Eastern philosophy is becoming very prevalent in the west.`
Because they are intentionally shutting their souls down. They are nihilists.

It's definitely true. The tripatika describes him as having golden skin, and bright blue eyes. It was 2500 years ago, before the ancient aryans mixed themselves brownish. Also, Buddha was a kshyatria, who are light skinned.
>t. Scholar.

>Stoicism works
Sorry sweetie, Sup Forums is a board aligned with romanticism and explicitly rejects the principle of constancy. Himmelhoch jauchzend, zum Tode betrübt; Glücklich allein ist die Seele, die liebt.

Wow, based Europeans following their nihilistic-liberal roots. Buddhism is like woke bro, like I know this one Buddhist who is red pilled, just ignore their overall voting patterns, politics, and apathy!

Jesus went to Asia and learnt about Eastern religions on the silk road. He then used these to form the tenets of Christianity.
This is well known. He did this is the early stages of his life which is while the Bible starts of with him in his 30s