Why do so many posters hide behind the meme flags instead of showing the flag of their country?

Why do so many posters hide behind the meme flags instead of showing the flag of their country?

why are so many millennials so salty? Asking for the manager always work.

Why do you need to see the flag of the poster to assess the content of a post?

Are you a nigger whose opinion is simply influenced by the country shown in the post?

Every meme flag you see is an israeli

because countries are a meme

The joke is that it's a typical soccer mom type who gets mad over the smallest things and overreacts.

Because they are underage newfags that dont know how to use a proxy.

because displaying my country is a breach of my privacy, i reserve the right to hide my location and you aren't entitled to knowing where i live

It's how our brains efficiently use energy to utilize patterns and behaviors. It's why I'm immediately more vigilante when I'm around blacks.

Fucking beaner!
:^)

Or a street shitter

I distrust people who use meme flags to start threads because it's usually a slide thread.

> implying half of Sup Forums doesn't already use a VPN or TOR

My theory is that they're mostly poos. Poo posters didn't magically disappear. They're just hiding behind meme flags.

because it's a free world, that's why

Confederate flag is useful because I live in dixie land

I'm a NatSoc so I enjoy using this flag to differentiate myself from the Alt-Lite/Kekistanis.

Because even meme flags are more trustworthy than Israeli flags. Even (((they))) recognise this.

Shitposting

Not shitposting

t
h i
s

I'm pretty sure they're all from India. Got tired of being made fun of for pooping in the streets.

>tfw they still don't know I'm not Dixie

>says the spic
Shut the fuck up, Paco.

>He genuinely believes that slide threads are a thing
Yep there is totally a conspiracy to bury /ptg/.

I tolerate it only for Swedes and Indians, who otherwise couldn't post.

It's all india or canada

This

He proved his point though, Negroid

> t. newfag

>being this dense
>what is a satirical response?
Just fucking end it, you fucking sub-70 IQ retard.

>not making this post with a meme flag
you done fucked up

>almost 2018
>believing in imaginary lines and flags

because the south will rise again

Be here during actual happenings, you'll see them in action.

Stupid question, but how do u change it. I'm use iPhone and it's only "meme" flags

I do it to bait people into getting me to unmeme-flag.
Then when I do, they realize my opinion is more relevant to the topic because I actually live in a country that matters.

Um countries don’t exist. Borders and laws are imaginary shit invented by white racists to make it harder for blacks to prosper. Sickening

So they can LARP and pretend to be white.

so you live in USA? or are you mistaken?

I assumed it was the opposite for leafs

Consider the following: after the flag became an option, Jewish, Indian, Canadian flags appearance became much lower.

The beaner is right.

>I'm use iPhone

>implying most israel posters aren’t based

Why should having complicated hair make you more likely to ask for a manager? I feel like this is just Negro envy at white hair malleability projected into an insult.

Most of the free and cheap proxies don't work on the site.
You gotta pay. Not many willing to pay to shit post. Also, like I said, it's mostly leafs, Jews, and poos who want to post without getting bullied.

shut your taco hole, grease boy

so you can't tell that all shit posters and shill are from canada

>flag
take it off right fucking now

Pay for wall Paco.

Ideas and beliefs belong to the individual, not the country that they live in.
>only hive mind retards require a flag to stand by

>patterns and behaviors
You mean saying 'he's a nigger, Muslim, or X therefore his argument doesn't matter'

As opposed to simply judging a post by the weight of its argument?

What kind of braindead nigger does this? I'll tell you: the kind of people outsiders usually refer to when they label Sup Forums an echo chamber

They aren't that far off from the truth considering all the butthurt replies I got for pointing this out

There are always shit threads on the front page no matter if there's a 'habbening' occurring or whatever the fuck that means.

Go look at the catalog right now and you'll see plenty of them.

This 'slide' meme is cancer brought upon by the same people who paralyze discussion by calling anyone they disagree with shills and other retard underhanded 'discussion' techniques.

Poo in loos need forced flags so we can bully them.

They're ashamed or too thin skinned to bear the trolling that their feeble efforts will surely elicit. Which ironically leads them into that badge of faggotry, the meme flag.

Because ALL amerimuts / burger lards / 56% ers and rest of the fat-arse states are Xenophobic, bigoted and racist. You just can't think straight if you have nothing to judge a poster by.

t.Romanian

He has a legitimate point
And the fact that you don't pay attention to the contents of the post but instead do some shitty replies attacking the flag just prove him right
Inb4 a tucking leaf
Inb4 hurr durr can't handle the bants?

Just filter all the meme flags. Cuts out about 75% of the shitposting.