youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s
youtube.com/results?search_query=ursula haverbeck
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM&t=1218s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>naziboos think this is evidence
The people just looked the same, faggot.

Typhus is anti Semitic.

The holocaust happened, but the number of victims is definitely false.

You call this a debate thread, but I'm yet to hear anyone actually debate for the notion that the holocaust actually happened. They never address our points, they just shovel bullshit at you until they find something you don't know, then hold it up as if your lack of knowledge on one subject means you know nothing.

>Aha goy, sure all the stuff you said is inconvenient for our side.
>HOWEVER
>If you look at the tail end of this random document from 1939, you'll clearly see that this 3rd rate commander used the word 'exterminate' in his correspondence with a local shoe manufacturer.
>How do you account for THAT?

Seriously though, the holocaust never happened, and there's never been a good response from the kikes.

How am I supposed to believe this MSpaint level picture as truth?

Kek

No it didnt. There was no government order for the mass killing of jews.

but it should have ™

yeah. The Holocaust is perhaps the greatest lie in the past 100 years. Maybe even a top 3 lie of all time.

Some good videos exposing many of the Holocaust lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s

What would you consider 1 and 2? Genuinely curious.

And if people wonder how Jews get away with lying so blatantly, it is because they control everything.

Once one does a reasonable amount of research things start failing to add up quickly, especially after realizing how many ordinary German civilians starved to death and/or caught typhoid fever at the end of the war.

>the other side does not just arrest people debating historical subjects for no good reason

Nothing in particular. I was just leaving some room for debate in case some autist wanted to challenge my claim.

cool, so the jews have been asking it for so long they already had their victim excuse in place when they knew the banhammer was upon them. fuck em

Why bother trying to deny anything.

Their should be celebration of the holocaust .
the success, the efficiency, the power of the whites should be talked about as absolute.

plus no nation has criminalized holocaust celebration.

Celebrating something that didn't happen just means that you are confirming their lie. I would rather expose the kikes for the sociopathic liars that they are.

It was real because why would someone who knows true facts of Zionist not help them like that?

Knowing Jews are evil doesn't mean that you want to kill them all. The Germans are actually very empathetic people and treated their prisoners well compared to other countries during the war. The Nazis only wanted to put displaced Jews to work and then relocate them far away from Germany after the war.

BOMBING OF DRESDEN NEVER HAPPENED!

THE GERMANS HAD TYPHOID AND THE BRITISH WERE TRYING TO SAVE THEM FROM TYPHOID BY BURNING THEIR CLOTHES.

Aw cmon lads don't let this thread die. I haven't even gotten to the juicy stuff yet.

I will keep adding to it a much as I can. I haven't seen a few of those documents before. Nice!

I don't think that anyone in this thread really understood how great of a post this was. Y'all niggers need to do some reading.

I've got a whole folder dedicated to this. Also saved.

Sshh you'll wake (((them)))

the earth is flat

This is the German woman who was sent to prison for "denying the holocaust"

youtube.com/results?search_query=ursula haverbeck

I encourage you all to listen to the whole interview with her. Turn on subtitles. Then realize when you are finished that this woman was given a prison sentence.

Bump to keep alive

sorry wrong link. Here it is

youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM&t=1218s

Check the sources. That info graphic is bs

The other link I posted is even better. The top 1% is incredibly disproportionately Jewish. That is a fact. Whether or not 1 particular image is inaccurate does not change the reality of massive Jewish power.

/thread

7 per minute
that's some chair!

oy vey not muh 6 gorillion