Vampire Killer

Just dumping a cute and funny one shot about a vampire watching animu for his waifu. S2 never.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Tepes
>dance in the vampire bund ref

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>Tepes
>Dance in the Vampire Bund reference
The fuck.

And that's it. Have a good day.

Thanks user! It was funny!

>Tepes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler
Jesus, just how much stupid can americans get. They are cancer of this planet.

Thanks for the dump user. This was a great read

is the artist by the guy who made that soft ghost story?

>Tepes
Come on!

Maybe? I don't think so.

Ah that was cute.

Some Americans actually know that Vampires are largely based on Vlad and what he did user, some of us actually know some things.

Besides, you can't expect a lot of people these days, especially in the US to know of a guy they never learn about in school. Like Richard the Lionheart or Saladin, the US never learns about that stuff.

>Vampires are largely based on Vlad
I don't think so.
Vlad Tepes is one of the main sources off inspiration for the Dracula novel, but Elizabeth Bathory has influenced that book too. And then there's the old myths of vampirism that predate both of these people.

Yes, but in modern culture he's the large inspiration due to Dracula, which spanned countless things.

The average person in general probably has no idea who Bathory was or that she is the worst female serial killer in history, let alone the random mythologies involving Vampires over the course of history, such as...and I'm probably misspelling this, the Etrietas? The Hebrew Vampire that is part of the inspiration for Succubi.

No, that's the one doing the ring princesses and faggot MC thing.

>Tepes
>dance in the vampire bund ref

Nothing to honk here. Go back to sleep.

Not him but you'd have to be kind of into vampires or really fucking liked Castlevania: Bloodlines to know who Elizabeth Bathory was. I will say vampires is quite popular enough to get more people than you think into a bit of studying or the very least a wikipedia rabbit hole. You won't find that in American schools but you will find the origins of Coca Cola in American history books. Shit's out of whack.

oh god. I hope he doesn't turn this to shit. this could be a really fun series for a short run.

how are vampires so overused but somehow depending on the story is told they can be great?
I would like a nurarihyon manga kind of story but with more westen monsters and they're a mafia family.