I'm fucking pure white...

I'm fucking pure white, I'm so fucking sick of these faggots making fun of american mongrels and racial background go fuck yourselves. Stupid fucking troll faggots, not like your country is completely full of whites either. Stop making fun of america FUCK YOU

FIFTY

A lovely Brit.

I am eastern and southern europe, ginger and hazel(green and brown) eyes, and a little tan skin from living in a desert my whole life.

Here are some natural Aussies. Powerful and lovely.

Sure you are, Jamal.

Pretty sick of you faggots in general, just shut the hell up and move on already.We got bigger fish to fry.

can you stop being such a whiny faggot

im completely white too and find the ameriorc memes hilarious. enjoy them while they are new and funny, eventually they will be old news and never posted again like Alberto Barbosa memes

>le 56% percent mutt
M U T T
U
T
T

Inspiring.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

This stupid fucking faggot keeps making fun of america, I told him I was white(checked) he just kept calling me a hybrid over and over. That and americans lose their virginity at 7. Piece of shit

Beautiful.

if your so white then why is it that not one of you have natural blonde hair and blue eyes and pale skin.
Because i';ve asked many times to post pics and its always brown hair and brown eyed mutt
Having pale skin is NOT WHITE.

otherwise i would bw white as well. and that's a obvious lie.

>muttposting

WTF...I love "white people" now

Breath taking.

you may be 100% European DNA, but you're still made up from composite ethnicites and a mish-mash of phenotypes, so... no, you'll never be "pure" anything, kind mutt.

a burger thou art, and a burger thou shall remain.

Dixi.

was this really worth getting a vpn?

Show proof of your 100% white ancesty. I find it baffling europeans don't think the same of themselves.

>pure white
lmao, keep crying mutt.
Racial purity is a meme you dip and if you think it's good to be "pure", ask yourself how healthier a heterogenetic animal is compared to a homeogenetic one

I'm a Dane, burgerbro. I hardly need to prove anything beyond that, my country is amongst the most ethnically homogeneous in the world.

>I make threads about mongrels
>then I make more threads hating on myself
>I’m such a pathetic creature
>when no one pays attention to me, I hate on europeeans

t.14.88 %

Go away you Reddit whore

You’re a fucking idiot, OP.

Go get yourself some education you piece of shit low IQ muttface and move on.

For fuck's sake, stop being such a butthurt little bitch and they'll stop trolling you.

Also, what white person gives a fuck about what a bunch of Europeans (half of which are ShariaBlue shills) thinks?

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag, and grow a thicker skin, you're here forever.

Lolololol
Show ur proof, fucktard.

POO
IN
LOO

>what white person gives a fuck about what a bunch of Europeans thinks?
eh, bruh.. you do know that white people descend from Europe, right? If you're a white American, then you hail from Europe.

just sayan ya knaw whaddam sayan n shiat mah niggarh aight

>mfw amerimutt is pure white but by his own definition he is pure kebab

hey cunt, you either are white or you aren't. being insecure about it sounds like you know you are the mixed 51% meme.
if you know you white then don't make pathetic threads like this

lol, fucking mongrel....wait a minute..

MUTT PRIDE
BURGER WIDE

Stop fucking crying about it. You realize what you're doing here, you fucking idiot? You're perpetuating the meme. You are actively encouraging people to call you a 56% mongrel.

No one doubts that you're fully white. It's just memes and you seemingly fall for it every time.

Get over it, stop making these dumb threads and start working on saving the white race

ok pedro chang tyrone pajeet

Would drink Anglo-Canadian MILK

Eat a dick, Americoon.

Don't you get it dumbass? You are the fish. America is the reason the world has gone to shit

this
I am actually 55.6% white SIR, and I'd appreciate more accuracy

why are you paying attention to what the JIDF is posting about you OP?

>I'm fucking pure white

You may think you look pure white, but it has nothing to do with the purity or superiority of your brain. You are AMERICAN - this means that all the trans-fats and high fructose corn syrup in your diet has completely vegitated your brain cells. You may look white, but really you have the intellect of a mutated neanderthal.

this. its clearly a divise and concur strategy

Stop being a whiny cunt.

>finngolian ugric yellow crypto chink
>saving the white race
kæk

>Americoon
i laffed and started farting

kækked
look again you muppet

I wonder what the honest crime stats would read if they updated hispanic to be it's own race

>no one doubts you are fully white

You're probably the shittiest bait I've seen here