>spend $14 a day on mocca frappe lattes
>spend $1000 on the new iPhone every year
>use degree to get $11/hr job making coffee with high school dropout as boss
>buys 5 grams of weed a day
>goes out to dinner three nights a week
>spend $150 on a vape

Liberals:
>B-BUT MUH ECONOMY! MUH BOOMERS! MUH GREEDY REPUBLICANS

Why do we continue to sympathize with liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d16/tables/dt16_322.10.asp?current=yes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You dont know how economics works. Shut up op.

>Why do we continue to sympathize with liberals?

Wut? I've Never sympathized with a liberal.

They're not rational.

>spends $300 a month on avocado toast
>"you don't know how economics work"

just buy your avocados at the supermarket and you can eat all the avocado toast you desire

Personnaly prefer Toast with Mayonnaise over avocados. Much cheaper too.

Jesus have you barbarians ever heard of fucking butter

or olive oil

>not using jelly

fuck off nigger

>using hyperbole to defend yourself

tough luck, lad.

>eating bread

Ffs butter and honey anyone?

Yeah, that's pretty good too.

>not growing your own avocados, and other fruits and vegtables
>not growing your own weed

by doing that alone, many people would be able to cut down on expenses. here, atleast in california, you would not believe how many people are dropping 20-100$ nearly every day on weed. Many people cant even wrap their head around the fact that these things can be grown (nearly) for free in your backyard. ive been growing pot since I was in highschool and all of that tax free $$$$ helped me pay for my community college and other payments like insurance. if people learned to be self sustainable at college rather than re enforce consumerism, i feel like alot of these complaints would just disappear overnight

> olive oil
> super food
> healthy fats
> tasty AF

> jelly
> pure sugar
> bad for your teeth
> bad for your pancreas

basic finance and budgeting should be forced upon the retards

>Liberals:
>spend $60k on degree in feminist dance photography

Liberals comprise 1/3 of the voting population, however, of the 2 million college degrees graduate last year, only about 40,000 were humanities (about 2%). And of those, only a tinny fraction are " feminist dance photography"

nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d16/tables/dt16_322.10.asp?current=yes

So it looks like you're shitting your skirt over mathematically nothing.

FINALLY, You have no idea how many people have never heard of that!

>Be me.
>4-Year STEM degree is only $10k debt, but still absolutely worthless.
>Work for $11/hr, part-time.
>Driving $500 car that only runs through sheer willpower and technical expertise on how to nigger-rig.
>Only eat oatmeal, rice, chicken, eggs.
>Buy in bulk and vacuum seal for maximum time and money savings.
>Still barely able to save up $4000 in the course of a year.

There's a fucking problem. I'm struggling, so I have no idea how fuckers like OP survive, because I know they exist. And don't get me started on the niggers with $4000 dollar rims on EBT. They can't all sell drugs. Someone has to buy the drugs.

Baristas make 11 an hour?!

What about butter and ground cinnamon?

KEK

>STEM degree
>absolutely worthless.
No fagboy you just have a shitty personality or zero experience in whatever degree you chose. I graduate in a week with my Civil Engineering degree and already have a job locked in started at $64k/yr. Only had a 2.72 GPA as well.

>No fagboy you just have a shitty personality or zero experience in whatever degree you chose.

Actually I'm stuck on the Floribama shore with a specialized technical degree but sure whatever makes you feel better about your thing.

nigger I live in Spanish Fort, just outside of Mobile. jobs literally everywhere from Biloxi to Destin. Check USAjobs for a government job on a military base or something.

i literally had to make a budget for my liberal 31yr sister lowering her allowance to a more manageable figure
for example
she had no idea she was spending $450/month on Kombucha.

>spend $300/month on avocado toast

Lets be fucking clear about this, people are complaining that millennials are eating bread with some fruit spread on it.

Do you understand how fucking retarded you sound when you go on about "avocado toast"? an avocado is about a fucking dollar so you could eat avocado toast every fucking day and it would come to about $25 a month.

>buys 5 grams of weed a day

nigger, now you're just being stupid

Bump :)

No one lives like this except for rich sorority girls who use their dad's money.

The weed/alcohol and eating out and shitty degrees do happen though.

Typical snowniggers! Lol

We've got a similar thing here in bongland.
Bank of england released a statement saying people could afford their first house if they stopped buying sandwiches. (Premade sandwiches in stores are like 5 bucks if youre a fuckin lazy ass who cant make them, another couple of bucks for a drink)
Liberals went mad saying it was a basic human right to have food etc. cant afford a home etc
>my mfw when face i ate beans for a year to buy my first house on minimum wage
>once only had enough money to afford a jumbo bag of peanuts to survive on for two days
>now own my own place and live off their taxes

Clearly you're one of the white Argentines. Actually are there any nonwhites there? I was in your gay meme good air city a few months ago and it was whiter than america.

My nigga where are people going to be growing avocados in the states? Maybe FL and southern comifornia? I live in southern az and I sure as shit can't grow them here. But I take your point, all my family's fruits and veggies come from my yard. No weed cause I'm not a degenerate but if you must use it you should be a man and grow it yourself.

>he doesn't like avocados

bump

Avocado toast is just a representation of overall consumerism. Nobody's getting onto millennials for eating avocado toast, we're getting onto them for their ridiculous consumerism and frivolous spending.

Rent 600 (sharing with roommates)
Utilities 100 (ditto)
Food 250 (includes any eating out)
Student Loan 350 (avg. cost of student loan payment)
Cell Phone 75 (call, text, data on a byop plan)
Misc 75 (hygiene, replacing things as they break, etc)
Car Insurance 200
Gas 100
Fun 50 (includes things like netflix, movies, vidya etc)
Total 1800

And that is without allocating any funds for car payments, coffee, gym memberships, saving for emergencies, health insurance, investing etc. And heaven forbid you want to start a family where the wife stays at home. Add in the fact that depending on your bracket, taxes can take off 12-40% of your income, and you have to be very careful and clever and frugal to make your budget stretch to cover everything that it needs to.

If you aren't making at least 48k pre-taxes, you're basically poverty tier.

Feminist dance photography gets me every fucking time lmao

this guy gets it

What's meme with those avocado? It's pretty cheap here, like oranges and mandarins.

>$2 loaf of bread
>$1 avocado
>combine
>mark up 1000% for idiot millennials to buy

You must have gone to a pretty reputable school if you got a 2.72 GPA and landed a sweet gig like that. Where were you educated?

This is the best fucking thread I've been in all year.

/thread

Obviously this will change depending on people's circumstances, but my budget is as follows
Rent 250 (living at home)
Utilities 0 (help out w/ chores)
Student Loan 150 (soon to go down to 0)
Cell Phone 75
Misc 50
Car Insurance 225
Gas 50
Fun 50
Total 850

Even though I'm currently only working minimum wage ($13.60/hr in Alberta) by living at home I'm able to save over 1k every month after tax by working a few shifts on the weekend while I finish my online course before I go back to school for applied math. After this year, I won't have to take out any more student loans, and the last two years of my program will be paid for. I'll graduate with a student loan payment of less than 100/month, which means I'll have the freedom and stability to take any job I want without having to worry about bills. Once I start working at a big boy job, I'll be able to bank >75% of my paycheck, and just focus on stockpiling "fuck you" money. At that point, I can either buy my own land, invest my money in the stock market, buy rental properties, or w/e.

>but if i don't carry it around with a napkin that says "ye olde stupid hipster artisian food shoppe", no one will think i'm cool!!!

>avacado toast.
A place near me opened a while back that was selling that shit for like $10 each. It's opening day had hipsters waiting in line out into the parking lot to get some. Fuck cities and the retards living here on purpose.

Toast with butter, bacon, spinach, over easy egg and a little salt and pepper. Best breakfast ever.

I spend like $40 bucks a month on weed max. Good shit too. Not a dude weed lmao stoner so a $20 bag lasts like 2 weeks.

That image makes my stomach hurt
At least char those wieners up a bit ffs

I still don't get the avocado toast craze.
Did no one ever put two and two together before? Has no one ever ordered a BLT with Avocado before? Like seriously?

>niggers with $4000 dollar rims on EBT
There's a 99% chance that shits stolen, then sold/traded for drugs.

> Someone has to buy the drugs.
It's not all that hard to sell drugs or hard to find people to buy them. You get a few regular customers and you're good to go.