If drinking soy raises your etrogen, is there a drink that does the opposite like raising testosterone?

If drinking soy raises your etrogen, is there a drink that does the opposite like raising testosterone?

Soy = nu-male
??? = manly man

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
oneingredientchef.com/vegan-men/
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17107848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
jcr-admin.org/files/pressreleases/051512225221_Rozinrelease.pdf
markitonutrition.com/vegans-have-more-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
youtube.com/watch?v=qPYpKZHpLW0
youtube.com/watch?v=vDlMLqdvHzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

onion juice you newfag

onion juice

Liberal tears.

If you take a raw onion and blend it then it'll be a liquid. Drink that

nicotine. being a fag. what else. i think that's it

Have more onions in your diet

Fresh killed blood = manly men

Literally onion juice. We stop talking about it for 2 days and everyone forgets

blood
rhino horn
rocky mountain oysters

Dbol

drink your own cum

I imagine those would be estrogen rich, logically.

maby double up on your nigger cum?

Neat, or with a fanta back?

this.

OP has obviously not read "poltest.txt" or seen the pasta about how to spike your test and make big gains

Non-organic american milk and cheese. We pump our cows full of growth hormone. I drank a gallon of Walmart milk a day as a child and I'm the only one in my family that is 7'8"

Drink a cigarette.

Puree some garlic. Cruciferous vegetables (brocolli, cabbage, bok choi, etc) strengthen the liver, your liver purifies xenoestrogens.

dbol, deca, anadrol, oxandrin, winstrol, equipoise, trembalone...with half gram of test. mix them all together

Ostarine.

It's a safer alternative to gear. You can easily order it online.

Whiskey

I drink tons of milk and I'm as manly as one gets. Milk has more estrogen than soy though.

Onion juice. Chug a gallon of that hit. Make sure you're filming yourself.
Seriously, you're kind of asking why there are lots of things you can eat that will poison you and kill you, but none that will bring you back from the dead.

Daily reminder that you're sucking down an estrogen smoothy every time you touch milk (or dairy)

>soy
Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

best way to raise t level is do lots of squats and hit many rem cycles. its produced in your hamstrings and recovery during sleep sends out the doses

There are studies that show drinking sow actually increase your T

Vegans have higher testosterone. Eliminating estrogen from your diet and eating whole, plant-based foods increases your testosterone.

>testosterone
oneingredientchef.com/vegan-men/
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17107848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
jcr-admin.org/files/pressreleases/051512225221_Rozinrelease.pdf
markitonutrition.com/vegans-have-more-testosterone/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
>The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
>The intervention data indicate that isoflavones do not exert feminizing effects on men at intake levels equal to and even considerably higher than are typical for Asian males.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
>These recent studies in men consuming soyfoods or supplements containing 40--70 mg/d of soy isoflavones showed few effects on plasma hormones or semen quality. These data do not support concerns about effects on reproductive hormones and semen quality.

Egg yolk

Tongkat ali tea (Malaysian Ginseng), can help test and energy levels

If you're that worried just do roid cycles?

It's literally testosterone.

Pine pollen, tribulus terrestris, and ginseng

Just eat meat, berries, and vegetables. Stay away from dairy, soy, tofu, and most fruits like the plague.

>eat meat that contains mammal estrogen goyo
>it will increase your testosterone by increasing your estrogen
solid logic

There is a txt? Link please

>eat hen periods to increase your testosterone
kek

You're supposed to define yourself

Wanting other people to tell you IS the soy.

Its better than eating dick.

Doing testosterone requires one to cycle, that is to reduce dosage of injections and change up androgens. If you don't, your balls have to kick it into overdrive and you become womanly if you just stop.

beef, chicken, etc all have dick in them

>vegans have more testosterone than normal people
>vegans have the same amount of free testosterone as normal people
Better eat that organic grass Sup Forums, gotta be manly as fuck.

With or without pulp?

You have dick in your esophagus right now

>Soy = nu-male
manly man = oys!

Oysters. Wow. Coincidence ?
Or do we live in a satanic matrix, whete everything is upside down ?
Genuinely a lil confused by this finding right now...

The bone broth.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPYpKZHpLW0

Velvet beans

Creatine raises testosterone levels. You can put that in a drink. But you have to stop being a fat lazy faggot and workout.

body hair

Funny how Brain Force from Alex Jones contains soy. Really makes you think....

Clomiphene citrate

>Eat berries
>Avoid fruit
PICK ONE YOU OBTUSE FAGGOT

only masturbate every 6-7 days is best way

Prove me what soy actually raises your Estro levels.

Pine pollen and vodka tinctures. It's plant sperm and articles claims it has, "80ng/g of testosterone, 110ng/g of epitestosterone, and 590ng/g androstenedione", and this stuff was reportedly used by native americans before battle to induce maniacal roid rage.

You mean hours...not days.

that feel when conservatives are literally scared of fucking BEANS

HEY GAIS YOU DONT NEED TO ABUSE ANIMALS, JUST GO VEGAN AND GET RIPPED LIKE ME...

No no, bro.
Try this : Benis broth.

kek

Hundreds of cultures have been consuming dairy since humans domesticated cows and you're going to tell me the dropping testosterone levels of the past 50 or so years is because of milk and cheese? You're going to tell me the vast conquerors of Europe throughout the past 7,000 years were all weak soyboys? They consumed dairy in large quantities since they first discovered it. A testament to that is the fact that Europe contains the largest area with majority populations that can produce lactase and digest lactose. fuck off.

Fats and meat. Lift heavy things.

Its not rocket science.

Fiber is good for you.

>2017 not taking bull shark testosterone
Confirmed for a soyboy

Animal fat

It's just a meme, because it rhymes.

And yet i see a lot of people falling for it.

This. Gib link pl0x.

youtube.com/watch?v=vDlMLqdvHzI

I go to walmart and get those $1 pack of mechanically seperated chicken, pork hot dogs and feel great after eating. Like my body is saying "thank you! I needed that!" Each dog has 9grams of fat and just about the same amount of protien.

Moral of the story is the jew has done a number on the west. Everything is upside down of what you should be eating/doing.

You could probably down a gallon of mayo and feel great afterwards.

>being this retarded

People with high estro drink it. It might not cause it but it seems to be a symptom of it.

Good thing I have 0 to do with etrogen

What kind of people? How did you knew they had high E?

unironically Penis Milk

I would say egg-man is the most relevant. Eggs have something that blocks estrogen, and sat fats/cholesterol which are good for T. There's a shit ton of herbs and such that are said to raise T, look at some products that claim to naturally raise T and research the ingredients.

It's amazing Sup Forums would fall for an anti-vaxxer level retardation.
Think for a moment of all the things you eat, you stand to get more estrogen from consuming dairy products which by fucking logic originates from female COWS stands to reason to contain hormones.
This scare mongering about T-levels is created by (((them)) to get you to buy stupid, ineffectual drugs and products by striking at your "manhood" when the reality is so much more complicated when talking about hormones.

If your really concerned, the greatest cause of decreasing testosterone comes from stress, lack of sleep, anti-depressants and poor exercise and diet. Sodas, processed foods and lots of empty carbs cut that shit out. Being vegan has its own issues, so just stick with quality lean meats, fish & poultry for protein. Same for plant based protein like beans, lentils and oatmeal is amazing for after workout meals and killing bad cholesterol.

Also stay the fuck off my /fit/

Why not eat what lions eat?

Just about every plant contains phytoestrogens to some degree. Soy, flax, quinoa, and sesame seeds are some of the top violators (and guess what, soyboys love all of them and buy food with all of those mashed into one).

And on that note, just about every animal product raises test because it has the ingredients your endocrine system needs (sat fats, cholesterol, zinc, magnesium, etc). So you're literally wrong and the opposite is true, kike. Not only that, but you're going to be exhausted and weak from a vegan diet, meaning you're not going to exercise as much. Your body turns into an anti-testosterone factory on a vegan diet.

I was worried for a while concerning my 12 year old son and the soybean oil that may be hidden in processed food, but he literally eats onions all day.
Mom asked what kind of apples he wanted at the store and he said he wanted onions. Which he eats raw like apples.
He also eats all the wild onion grass out of the yard. I used to like eating those when I was his age too.
You can really see onion grass well in this area because it's the only grass that stays bright green in the winter.

It probably has MSG in it and you're low key addicted. You shouldn't "crave" certain foods over others unless it's based on taste. It's like how dumb fatties actually crave McDonald's, there's a reason for that.

Is there a difference in onion juice and eating raw onions? I can do onion juice just fine, but eating a raw onion like an apple BUUURRRNNS the ever living absolute dog shit out of my mouth, throat and sinuses. I also feel more of an energetic rush when I take a shot of a whole juiced onion. Kind of like a 5 hour, in fact I wanted to actually go to the gym for the first time in months after drinking onion juice (I wonder if it's placebo tho).

Also my right nut felt weird about 15 minutes after my second day of juicing.

underrated

the technical term is "recycling"

Where the hell do you live that wild onions grow there

almond milk

I dunno about a drink or food, but I take this nutrient called ZMA. It contains primarily zinc and magnesium: both which raise your testosterone. I've been using it for about a month (coupled with exercise) and I can definitely see more definition around my six pack and upper body. Definitely works for me.

your own cum
not even joking

>trust me guys i know science

GUYS GOOGLE THIS SHIT. bodybuilding and weightlifting forms tested this shit over and over for a couple years if you actually googled this. the gains are so minor its retarded.
ITS A FUCKING MEME.
go get you some new designer drugs that don't even need major recovery if you wanna get huge.

Kys, weak minded soy boy

Nice bait user :^)

Onions.... Put onion powder on all your food.

You'll start to be alfa, thise tears are manly tear.

Semen.

Full of Zinc, testosterone, and manly essence

Soy sauce is not a problem. The estrogen breaks down in the fermentation process. Any fermented soy product is fine, e.g. miso.

WTF I love Soy now

get the fuck out of this country now, you sodomite cunt

Horse cum

Do not eat your own cum.

It has something in it that makes women ovulate to increase chances of conception. It's basically pure estrogen.

Oh, it's also gay. That's a good reason not to eat it too.