China

How long till' China takes over the world at its current rate?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/09/13/world/asia/mothers-killing-of-children-in-rural-china-spurs-debate-about-inequality.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

10 to 15 years at least by 2030s

>gdp per capita lower than fucking Venezuela
>take over the world
nytimes.com/2016/09/13/world/asia/mothers-killing-of-children-in-rural-china-spurs-debate-about-inequality.html

Russia also has a lower GDP per capita than venezuela.

and it's a shithole full of alcoholics and smackheads

your point?

It's also one of the foremost military powers in the world, and punched way above its economic weight in influence.

China meanwhile is the second largest economy in the world. Quantity has a quality etc.

Copying US products you mean

Soon I hope
Anything will be an improvement on the shit rulers we have currently

China sucks dick. Hope someone nukes the fuckers

Im ashamed your an aussie shame on you user and also fuck chinks

Never. China has a water problem.

It'll never happen. They don't even control all of china and have to keep Tibet and Xinjiang under heavy occupation.

Race traitors like you will be first against the wall in the Purge.

Just like Japan copied off America, America off Europe, and Europe off Middle East and Asia.

A country where a large amount of the population consumes eggs boiled in little virgin boy's urine is going to take over the world?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg

Ok...

>boiling a dog is the recipe to creating an amerimutt
Interesting

>has a water problem
>controls Tibet's water table that flows to SEA and India.
What does he mean by this?

>Race traitors
says the guy who would like to suck some mainland dick.
Fuck off you bleached fag, I dont want to live under a country where you are constantly opressed by the government and have to think what they want you to think.
Bore off you mindless sheep.

You Hong Kong boys are either with the Chinaman or not. I dunno why you Hong Kong guys shill for the west so much when you haven't banged any white pussy.

>Virgin boy eggs are a traditional dish of Dongyang, Zhejiang, China
>large amount of the population

hm...really boils your virgin eggs

>says the other Cantonese guy studying at University of Toronto

I mean stealing, faggot

>when you haven't banged any white pussy.
I had an easier time getting white girls to fuck me than mainland chinese girls.

The majority of the American population believes in creationism. You don't need an intelligent population to be successful.

I'd believe it, a lot of them are straight up 1800's level of feminist corruption. Its a mixed blessing

Will good, you're retarded if you travel all the way to the west to just bang Chinese women. Why would I do that if can go back home to China? Western women > Chinese women.

The fuck are you even on about? I can't understand your fucked up google translated english.

the takeover will be fake, as everything they do, so we'll be fine

>It's also one of the foremost military powers in the world
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The Russian army is bad now?

>paper tiger
Never.

>Now
Theyre a bigger paper tiger than the Norkies. They're still operating with shit that was outdated during the cold war. Not to mention how much of a pussy Putin is. He talks a big game, but has literally never done anything and never will. Their nukes are the only thing keeping them relevant.

It will collapse first. Well to do gooks already fleeing. West coast Asians will battle east coast muzzy scum 2050.

Wtf did you just say? Use English

One of the biggest economies in the world, you walking penis with ears.

Technically all you really need though.

>Technically all you really need though.
Not really. It's not like they can use them. The only 2 scenarios in which they can use them are, Someone nukes them first, in which, the whole world loses, or they are about to be conquered conventionally and they decide to take the world down with them. They wont even think about using them in any other situation.

Never

>failure who knows jack shit about economics thinks GDP is anything more than GDP divided by population

Fucking ancaps, insufferable cunts.

I am a chinaman and I can tell you will 100% certainty that our kind will never take over the world.
Video games have infected chinese men and turned them into 24/7 gamer retards

You are still ethnically chinese my friend

>per capita
LMAO

First they will destroy usd and banksters, then they will just wait for usa to fall. China is too smart to take world , they will just trade with everybody and make juan stronegest international currency after fall of $$$.

Keep drinking that vodka Ivan.

My smartest employees are white.

You have no choice but to support our kind since you're Chinese. It's not like Americans are giving you dozens of hot white women to fornicate with. I bet you haven't even banged their women.

You're either with us or not and traitors have to be killed if they're not with the program of putting our people first. The only people who'll help Chinese people are other Chinese people. It's for your own good.

Economically very soon. They surpassed the US in GDP PPP in 2014 and are expected to pass the US nominally around the early to mid 20s. Militarily it will be much longer if ever. I suspect they will achieve parity in the 40s or 50s. Either way the world will be multipolar and the days of the US calling all the shots will be long gone. Hell they already almost are.

The Russian Army has been bad for centuries. They only got by because they could use Ukranians and Belarussians and other Slav groups as cannonfodder. Now all they have is their own shitty population

Never.

Not if the US keeps developing weapons and upgrades...

white girls are gross

The rnd is the hard part and china just steals most of it anyways. Besides by 2050 the US will have Brazil tier demographics and be literally 3rd world in terms of standards of living. You can't have most of your population be spics and nigs and remain a fully developed country. It's never happened in human history.

They'll collapse in 5 years tops.

Never. They could take over the world right now if they wanted to, but they don't. Only the (((USA))) is hell bent on world domination. They just want to be left the fuck alone.

Oh look it’s another Chang shilling his guts out for a country he’d rather suicide than actually live there!

By 2049. They get that "One Belt One Road" thing finished we're totally fucked. Australia already is.

By that time I'd think China's population would be through the roof and be on the verge of starving or worse.

Through the roof? This isn't the 90s anymore. They have the same procreation problems now as any other East Asian country. They've got too many men and not enough women. They will shrink.

It'll go up.