HAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

verifiedpolitics.com/nra-republicans-just-got-caught-playing-childish-game-gun-hearing-front-victims/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4477/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ALPHA AS FUCK

So national ccw reciprocity soon?

THIS BUT UNIRONICALLY

Please?

Is that Jim Jordan?

maybe the rep on the right was suffering from low blood sugar and the rep on the left was helping him the only way he knew how

Looks like Shannon can't handle the bants battery.

Ironic given her name.

Holy shit did he really catch it?

verifiedpolitics.com/nra-republicans-just-got-caught-playing-childish-game-gun-hearing-front-victims/
I don't know how to archive shit, but this off-brand site probably only gets 5 views a year so w/e.

Might as well good off now after Fein(((stein))) snuck more anti gun BS into it.

what amendments were pushed in?

What are they gay faggots?
who the fuck eats a piece of raw candy that was just in some other guys hand?

(a) Notwithstanding any provision of the law of any State or political subdivision thereof (except as provided in subsection (b)) and subject only to the requirements of this section, a person who is not prohibited by Federal law from possessing, transporting, shipping, or receiving a firearm, who is carrying a valid identification document containing a photograph of the person, and who is carrying a valid license or permit which is issued pursuant to the law of a State and which permits the person to carry a concealed firearm or is entitled to carry a concealed firearm in the State in which the person resides, may possess or carry a concealed handgun (other than a machinegun or destructive device) that has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce, in any State that—

>a person who is not prohibited by Federal law from possessing, transporting, shipping, or receiving a firearm, who is carrying a valid identification document containing a photograph of the person, and who is carrying a valid license or permit which is issued pursuant to the law of a State and which permits the person to carry a concealed firearm or is entitled to carry a concealed firearm in the State in which the person resides,

>who is carrying a valid identification document containing a photograph of the person, and who is carrying a valid license or permit which is issued pursuant to the law of a State and which permits the person to carry a concealed firearm

>and who is carrying a valid license or permit which is issued pursuant to the law of a State

>issued pursuant to the law of a State

>a State

Guys. This is significant. The law doesn't require the license to be issued from your state of residence, only "a State." Some states issue to nonresidents. Arizona will issue to almost anyone without a criminal record. This is a backdoor to nation wide concealed carry, even in commie shitholes that only give carry permits to the rich.

expanding who NICS can forbid from having a gun. like anyone that has someone managing their money because they aren't mentally capable of doing it themselves anymore.

Hardcore

We're aware. The bill wouldn't be very impressive if it only allowed Joe Blow from Arizona to CC his Shield while on vacation in Hawaii.

The issue right now is the expanded NICS being tacked on to the bill. As a CA resident it's a compromise I would be willing to make but if you're already in a free state I could see why people wouldn't want it going through.

I see nothing about that in the bill, and there's no amendments to it published as of today, can you point me to a source?

The mentally ill really shouldn't have guns though

from congressman thomas massie: ALERT: Feinstein/Schumer sponsored gun legislation that amends the “Brady bill” will be added to Concealed Carry Reciprocity bill (HR 38) in the House this week.
As Chairman of the Second Amendment Caucus, I’m blowing the whistle on the swamp. Last week, Republicans in the House fast tracked through committee HR 4477, a gun bill titled “fix-NICS.” The Senate version of this bill is cosponsored by Senator Dianne Feintstein and Senator Chuck Schumer and it will send $625 million over 5 years to states to expand the national background check database. The bill will also advance former President Obama’s agenda of pressuring every branch of the administration (such as the Veteran’s Administration) to submit thousands of more names to the NICS background check database to deny gun purchases. The House bill is identical in every way to the Senate bill except the House bill will also commission a study on bump-stocks.

Oh fuck my ass... I found it, and it's not good. My rep is getting a call tomorrow.

They seriously fucking moved the gun politics thread to Sup Forums again. Jesus fucking christ it's not like it doesn't involve weapons.

Well, looks like any chance of reasonable discussion just died. Any bets on how long until someone uses the word "shill?"

Did you fucking faggots actually move this from /k/?

Shill cuck, stay the fuck away from the white race, you mongoloid

This is the equivelent of bringing the families of DUI victims to a hearing on banning cars.

Posting in Riddler thread

whoops you forgot to set the flags on your AI bot posters

>Is that Jim Jordan?

looks like him and Scalise lol

lol you expect Jordan and King to give a shit about guns?

>whoops you forgot to set the flags on your AI bot posters
moron

A veteran with a brain injury that results in him having memory problems has someone officially in charge of his money. He isn't a danger to anyone. Why would you deny him the rights he was permanently maimed defending?

LINK PLEASE

lmfao

the thread was imported from /k/ you absolute mongoloid.

Gun guys have the best aim.

Ohio here - most widely accepted carry permit.

Also have VA, UT, FL, and Maryland (I own a business.)

Nationally carry is gonna be great. Also, DC is now shall issue.

Here's the best question - can someone with no permit claim they have a "non-resident permit" from a constitutional carry state? (Too lazy to read for the sake of hypothetics.)

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4477/text
There was a facebook post too but I lost it. Basically section 5 is the issue because it allows agencies, not just the courts, to say you can't own a gun.

nice m&m's are GOAT

G G G Ghosts.

kek based representatives

permits are little ID cards you carry with you like a driver's license
similar things happen if you're caught without your permit as if you were caught without your DL, only with more jail time probably

have seen it here multiple x in past few days

From how far away, exactly?

If it was an impressive distance, they should get their bills or laws or whatever passed.

This tbqh, they should have thrown m&m's at those faggots.

It also commissions a study for the use of bump stocks in crime, with the intent to ban them most likely.

>raw candy
Was he supposed to bring the internal temperature to 165 degrees?

1 guy in las vegas.

bump stocks are/were an obscure range toy until this year.

newfag.

It's addressed here Residents of constitutional carry states can carry anywhere. Everyone else needs an actual permit. However, you can snag a non-resident permit from a large number of states if yours won't issue you one.

Which is precisely why it's going to be a waste of money, time, and ultimately they're gonna point to it as an example of gun lobby bullshit if it doesn't pass.

Because they know that your wasting everyones time with this bullshit, you will never take away our right.

Las Vegas shooter could have done better by driving a uhaul full of ANFO and metal scrap up to the concert and blowing it up.

though I think he purposely did what he did to cause gun control legislation. there is no other explaining everything he did.

Very well then. (I'm derping on pol for a few minutes while studying.)

>being this new

ANFO is hard to get a hold of these days in quantity after McVeigh's little fireworks show. He did attempt to shoot the jet fuel tanks at the airport, but was unsuccessful because those things are thick as fuck.
If he wasn't simply insane or trying to do as you said and spark more gun control, I do believe there's enough evidence to say there was an arms deal going on. With who or what, I don't know, but certainly somebody wanted a lot of firepower.

Specifically Semi Automatic regulation.

>thread about politics moved to Sup Forums
>/k/ommandos are shocked
>"b-but its about guns"

LOL

I think every nigger found to be in possession of anything that could be vaguely misinterpreted as a gun should be hanged.

Itt: small men with small peepees

How do we know it was an M&M? It could have been a Skittle.

Did the faggot wash his hands first???

Gross.

.t retard

>vaguely misinterpreted as a gun
they get shot by the police.

hey, /k/ i'm as much of a gun fan as the next guy but what's the need for all the fire power there. are you really that insecure that you need a lot handguns rather than just one? ive taken tons of jiu-jitsu and karate classes and im fairly confident if you pointed one of those at me I could disarm ya real quick easy maybe even break your arm/hand lol

t. fudd

try that from 20 yards bitch
and the answer to "how many guns do you need" is ALL OF THEM

>need
Stopped reading there. Fuck off you stupid piece of shit. Make your peace because you will hang with the libs

LIBS BTFO

>internet baddass

You are fat, unathletic, and haven't seen sunlight in 3 years.

prove me wrong.

fucking mouthbreathers

Lurk moar newfag.

>The mentally ill really shouldn't have guns though

You mean like anyone who has ever told their doctor that they were depressed? Because that is the criteria that gungrabbing moonbats want to use in order to define "mental illness".

PROTIP: they want to ban guns, and they will use any excuse to do it.

Thread was moved from another board, stop making us look bad.

DC is now shall issue? Holy shit!

Also, can you explain what this reciprocity is supposed to be about?

considering the amount of preparation this man put through. I think he would have been capable of acquiring the hundreds of pounds of ammonia nitrate fertilizer with out the ATF noticing.

>what this reciprocity is supposed to be about?

Any CCW permit issues anywhere in the states is valid anywhere else in the states.

Even if you live in a restrictive state and get an out of state permit from another east permit state. That permit is valid in your restrictive state.

Or Reeses Pieces

Ban M&M

>guaranteed replies

>east permit state
easy permit state

national conceal carry should have been a given with the SCOTUS ruling on gay marriage. Which said that 14th amendment equal protection means that states have to recognize licenses from other states.

this particular bill is merely enforcing the Full Faith and Credit clause of the constitution.

Sounds bad-ass. So is it going national or something? Because I thought we already had a limited version of that.

>mfw life member

That's big. Congratulations.

>still no video from a few days ago

Hey /k/ikes go fuck yourselves you piece of shit faggots

>So is it going national or something?
CCWs will still be issued and controlled at a state level. This law would only require states to recognize permits issued any other state, just like drivers licenses.

>Because I thought we already had a limited version of that.
Currently CCW's are a state level issue. There is nothing at a federal level about it. Only some states have reciprocity with other states on a state-agreement level.
This would just mandate recognition all off valid CCW's by any state in any state.

>AUSfag

hahahaha so much buttmad at getting disarmed and cucked by his own government.

SHALL
>lol toss me a blue one m8

t. AyylmaoIDF

>mfw ayylmao's are talking about Earthling weaponry

Good luck trying to set the line for that, especially psychology and behavioral health is an extremely shaky field. At what point does a person can be considered “mentally healthy”enough to own a gun. What kind of mental illness are okay and which are harmful? Should a child that went on mild behavioral evaluation when he was young be banned from ever owning a firearm forever? Should people having a short period of therapist help after a traumatic event in their life be banned from owning gun forever?
Reminder that almost all legal gun owner who commited mass shooting are not the absolute insane, but the borderline ones that are mostly normal and have very short lapse of insanity. They all could have passed a mental check if they tried because they can always control themself for a short time.

How much junk mail do you get? I had a one-year membership in the mid-2000s. I could not believe how many mailing lists I got on as a result.

At the very least, we should be disarming trannies and gays.

so what's up with the flags?
>replies
oh I guess I'm a retard
ebin meme tho OP :^)

I was gonna be like 't. small penor'
but honestly you're right, and that's exactly why CC is important.
God created man, but Sam Colt made them equal.

>BAAAAAW BAN EVERYTHING WHEN BAD STUFF HAPPENS TEAR UP THE CONSTITUTION WHEN BAD STUFF HAPPENS BURN THE BILL OF RIGHTS WHEN BAD THINGS HAPPEN
>unironically expecting people who's job is to make policy to take this shit seriously

>You are fat, unathletic, and haven't seen sunlight in 3 years.
why? because i choose to use my hands instead of relying on a piece of gunmetal? the problem isn't that people are not armed with a gun, its that people do not know how to fight. people don't understand the ease in which you can kill someone with your bare hands.

>and the answer to "how many guns do you need" is ALL OF THEM
the only part I can figure out is whether gun nuts love guns because theyve been so sheltered and spoiled their entire lives theyve become sociopathic to the point where they cant understand or fathom anything that they were not told to think.
read that last part again understand that your mentality, its something that is not possible to come to the conclusion of, based on evidence. rhat does that mean? rhat means that everything you wrote there in your post? its not your opinion, its what daddy tells you to think.
its either that or you have tiny dick syndrome and you need to shoot a gun so you can stop thinking about how small your dick is. which there is nothing wrong with having a small dick, thats fine im just saying the guns arent going to make your penis any bigger