What would you do if your kid went Wigger

Dressed ghetto, talked ghetto, listened to gangsta and club rap, made gang signs and pretended to be a part of the crips or bloods, got into fights with the opposite fake gang

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying someone would breed with me

If they did

I thought it was spelled whigger.

Nah it's spelled wigger.

make fun of him

>Son.

>*smack*

>The fuck do you think you're doing acting like a ghetto trash nigger like that. If I ever catch you listening to that gangster nigger shit I'll disown you. You need to know a few things.

>*lectures on how not all black people are bad, but to watch out and stay away from (((gangster))) culture, about how niggers are worth nothing and are made to appear cool because they're worthless criminals, real men join the military, if you're going to join a gang, you're going to prison, at least associate with your own kind, etc.*

I'd prefer this over my kid going sjw

Related youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g

I'd dress just like him and follow him everywhere until the little shit couldn't take the embarrassment.

I'd just let him do it for a while as long as he's not hurting himself or others. He'll grow out of it sooner or later

I wouldn't be that much of a failure as a father. It's a hypothetical that wouldn't happen.

All of these idiots, coal burning daughters, etc. are the direct result of incompetent parents.

No one wants a gay kid user

Justified domestic violence.

Most effective method since beating his ass is illegal
>dad stop grabbing your dick pls

Don't you mean Irish?

>tell them to stop acting like a nigger, or you will throw them out of the house
You can boot your children out at 16 in Freedom Land

Beat them.

I think the only thing that comes from nigger culture that is arguably okay at certain times is their carelessness with women

Future lyrics

>chase a check
>never chase a bitch

My cousine had a year when he started going nigger but his brothers and his dad made fun of him, started calling him mohamed and eventually he stopped.

Would never happen cause any kid of mine would automatically be at least 25 percent black since I'm 50 percent black.

if he acted like a nigger, I think I might just actually have to beat the shit out of him.

GTFO of my house, snownigger!

drive him down to the ghetto at night, tell him to get out and see what he does

Pretty obvious you don’t have kids. You give them freedom to discover themselves. You have as few rules as possible but the rules you do have you hold firm on. Raising properly adjusted kids isn’t fascism not that anyone will ever breed with Nazi trash like you anyways.

Not clear OP- do you mean my wife's son?

If so I buy 10$ crack:
.................damn fake crack

I'd take them to the ghetto and rent them a room for a month. They'd get $800 cash and a jar of peanut butter. Living like a nigger for a month should shake the jigaboo clean out of them; by the end of the month they'll be begging for their brand name tendies. The worst case scenario is them being killed or going missing, but that's still better than having to parent a wigger. It's a win-win solution.

Would never happen because I believe in discipline. And by discipline, I mean whipping, and getting a switch to the ass, worked on me.

>ad hominem

Nobody cares for your insults mongrel.

>Pretty obvious you don’t have kids.

Wow, you can read. Mongrel education hard at work

>You give them freedom to discover themselves.

Freedom to discover one's self doesn't mean you let them become niggers. If my children would be capable of justifying their actions through logical arguments, I wouldn't have a problem with them. That's how I would raise my children, not by being autistic and having all the rules and guidelines set in stone with the one justification for them being "because muh feelings". If they are actually my children and have my genes they would have a genetic- as well as an upbringing- respect for reasoned arguments.

>Raising properly adjusted kids isn’t fascism not that anyone will ever breed with Nazi trash like you anyways.

You need to learn about women. They're attracted to to the superficial as much as men. I'm not ugly, I'm not fat and I'm not some autistic retard. But I'm sure some half breed mongrel virgin knows better.

You could send him to be an exchange student in Nigeria.

Wow the caucasity in this thread is peaking. Imagine being so out of touch with society you worry about things like this lmao

>Real men join puppet slavery for the rich man wars lol

send him to an out of state military academy to beat some sense into him

beat the shit out of him in front of his friends I guess.

t.head sandwich maker

Show them videos of what happens to people in gangs
>head to world star
>look up "cartel"
>proceed to watch video after video with them until they decide they've had enough and will end this behavior
They won't understand until they see what the guaranteed end of all gang members' lives are.

Nothing like being able to embarrass the shit out of your kids.

Know a kid like this and his dad real well, it's honestly insufferable to be around him more than a short while.

He got into a car accident that could be killed him and broke his neck, got over 50 grand and spent it on shit like a grill mouthpiece and Gucci belts

I'd kill the cunt !

>implying anyone would breed with pol