Have any of the "insider" anons predicted Kushner getting Mueller'd?

The recent Flynn happenings appear to suggest that possibility.

I wish. Fuck aipac, fuck BenShapiro, and Dennis Prager. Israel is and apartheid state. These sandniggers are one in the same.
>inb4 shill thread.
>trump voter who thinks jews are beta males and whiny bitches.

That's the plan. They want to trigger Tronny Plumph into pardoning Kushner, which they'll use for impeachment.
But Kush will fight it, drag it out for years. Court battles are part of what he does for a living. Fight 10 years over a stack of money? Sure. Fight for 3 over a criminal investigation? In his sleep.
This isn't someone you flip.

HAHAHAHAHA

What crime did he commit?

Sup Forums insiders have all concluded that Kushner is /our jew/

>creating back channels to Russian operatives.

Antisemitism! OY VEY GOY!

I sure hope he gets kicked out of the WH, this kike rat rubs me the wrong way

>Fuck off shill
Jews are inherently anti American

He has the literal voice of a beta male.

He was an Israeli agent, but this is about Russia for some reason

>Implying apartheid was a bad thing

please state the specific law

i'll wait.....

WH INSIDER HERE. YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS COMING. IT'S GOING TO BLOW YOUR MIND. MUELLER AND TRUMP ARE READY TO DROP THE HAMMER. EXPECT MASS DEM INDICTMENTS. BUY SUPPLEMENTS!!! GAY WATER!!! TICK TOCK HILLARY, TICK TOCK!!!!

That's impossible. They can't hurt Jared. Don't they know that he is Ivanka's husband? Daddy's little princess, Ivanka.

This. I never gave a fuck about any other person in the White House that didn't do something inherently illegal except Kushner. I am counting down the days that zionist rat exits the White House. You can see the trickery and vileness in his face even when he's looking normal.

Kushner is mossad

>/ourjew/
no such thing

he is however the acting president of the united states

If you only knew
Think of how bad they are
They are worse
Literally not even human
They are neandrathols and we cro magnons. We have been at war for more than 70k years

Silly goose, Flynn was charged with lying specifically...SPECIFICALLY...to discredit his upcoming testimony.
Mueller is trying to save the cabal with doubt of Flynn's honesty.

Is it just me or does this mother fucker always look like evil incarnate, literal satan manifest when you look at his eyes. Idgaf about pajeet politics, but man this fucker looks evil.

Also his family bought 666 in downtown New York for like a shit ton more than what it was valued at, just sayjjjjjjinnnn.

wow these fucking suck

Flynn should be given medals for trying to actually tackle Gulen, ISIS, etc.

This election was a mess

Yeah I know.

>Flynn happenings

There is no happening

>Hurr durr we are going to bring out on the witness stand a man who we just charged as a liar.

That's not how it works dumbass. You don't destroy his credibility if you plan to use him as a witness.

OY VEY ANOTHA SHOAH

Don't care. He was doing it for Israel anyways. They just need to go away.

The evil in disguise

Jared kushner is in the Devils Advocate movie

Sup Forums is for Americans, you British faggots can fuck off.

Fuck off JIDF. Jared is about to BTFO of Israel because it has no right to exist.

KUSHBALL IS GONNA FRY

Yeah, I personally think he's the Antichrist. He is eloquent, even with that faggy voice too. I had this vision too after watching a Ghibli film. My mind was entirely quiet and silent, immersed in the wholesome film, and afterwards, during the credits, it came from nowhere: "Kushner is the Antichrist." He really is.