Most effective propaganda thread

Post your best, whether it had great affect on you or somebody you know.
youtu.be/LHb2uOi2xA8
This made me cry and rage so hard I crushed a glass cup into my hand the first time I saw it.

Also, what are your thoughts on ramping up NatSoc/pro white/anti degeneracy propaganda efforts irl? Like an organized, widespread graffiti campaign with innocuous to suggestive yet generally agreeable messages?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qyiYA7_G3ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=kEx-0_Cd0r4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ai7mtNzm_T0
youtube.com/watch?v=VekOc2xnzeA
youtube.com/watch?v=GceHl7sXHPw
youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco&list=RDGjpI6tmIQco
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjz-YRBZfG0
youtu.be/3lnMFSlSkho
youtu.be/N5MjlBkHOAg
youtu.be/Ru-7geG67eo
youtu.be/a-AjVAuqGms
youtu.be/Le-9uWKe2dk
youtube.com/watch?v=VhC5ob8RGQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qyiYA7_G3ZY

youtube.com/watch?v=kEx-0_Cd0r4

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ai7mtNzm_T0

youtube.com/watch?v=VekOc2xnzeA

TRUMP 2020

youtube.com/watch?v=GceHl7sXHPw

youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco&list=RDGjpI6tmIQco

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjz-YRBZfG0
>Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggles and it will only perish through eternal peace.

10/10

Thanks for the replies, trying to watch them all

I don't like graffiti. You don't really want the general public to hate you, and making them repaint their fucking walls will make them hate you.

Ramping up posters or doing more stuff like what the European Identitarians do would be awesome.

all garbage thus far

Jonathan Bowden: Never Apologize
youtu.be/3lnMFSlSkho

Multiculturalism = Ethnocide
youtu.be/N5MjlBkHOAg

The Problem with Individualism
youtu.be/Ru-7geG67eo

Oswald Mosley:

Europe A Nation
youtu.be/a-AjVAuqGms

Britain Reborn
youtu.be/Le-9uWKe2dk

Such as hanging banners from overpasses, etc? How do we fund this?

much better than the rest of the thread

I like this one

Serious question. The left have billions at their disposal from various orgs. What do we have? Is it acceptable to spray paint bed sheets and make posters from the craft store or would that be poor optics?

I see the graves of iron crosses and wonder if they are still up today. Men died and fought for what they believed in just to have it taken from them after their death.

cmon guys aren't you tired of sitting on Sup Forums guffawing at nigger hate webms? Does nobody actually want to start doing shit?

the truth

It came true.

it's not enough on its own. We need to start getting the message out in a way that's palatable for the mainstream.

ok that gave me a chuckle but it's not helping

Don't assume that people are here because they're inactive.

I've red pilled dozens of people just through having conversations with people I know, and those people having conversations with people they know. I'm talking a full ideological 180 in some cases.

I appreciate your determination to make a difference. Don't be demoralized into thinking that there aren't hundreds of us here doing the same. Keep it up, user.

Amber

Thanks, guy.
IOTBW gave me some hope. I want to see continued momentum. I've managed to convert 3 or 4 of my normies, and found out my uncle is hard NatSoc, just by engaging people close to me in conversation. It helps to have facts that I can show them, like the IQ maps with links to the studies, or the water table measurement at Auschwitz that disproves the "body burning pits"

I'm making a lot of content, financially contributing to causes (identitarians), living an honorable life and plan to get involved in "politics" soon (Europe).

Not to sound like a tard, but how did you pick which movements to financially support? I can't decide. I don't want to accidentally contribute to the "controlled opposition"

youtube.com/watch?v=VhC5ob8RGQg

I don't really believe in controlled opposition necessarily. There are subversives in the alt lite but they are a too unintelligent to be effective. I do agree with a lot of Richard Spencer's ideas and strategies. I give from the money I saved by not engaging in vices not from needs. Ultimately if it was revealed they were shills (I'm 99% sure they are not) it was still worth trusting in my people.

one bit of advice about money.. don't ask don't tell. (other than your wife, always tell her)