Jew

Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=2JgN7AZO_6Y
holytextures.com/2011/02/its-judeans-not-jews.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn right, glad the cunts religion is dying off, unfortunately it's going strong in china and the fastest growing religion there

He is risen.

You need to quit pushing this meme schlomo
You kikes had your chance. You blew it. Since then, you've been waiting and wailing for 2000 years for your messiah to appear. You've nominated dozens, yet they've all declined the offer. No one wants to be the jew messiah, lol

how many times is this tartar going to post this bait thread?

ON

A

STICK

alithos anesti

Go to church, Ivan.

Try hard jew slave.

How's your 6 year old wife, Muhhamed?

false

>false
Murican slave pls

Thanks for this, user.

>israeli scientists

H E A V E N L Y K I N G D O M

Gesundheit

>>israeli scientists
My Jew god is tall aryan strong male.

Good goy.

Бaмп.

but hes the jew Hitler would let live

oh look, it's that hourly thread again

He was a jew.

Jews

Schlomo pls

the greek word for cross is pole. Christ never spoke Hebrew. jerusalem is trampled by gentiles. God divorced Israel for being a whore

pedo president. infested with aids and vice, as a country

what's wrong user?
you're not feeling tfw no jewish LMG wife and daughter, are you?

Are you the same user who was posting this same anime character in other threads today?

>christkeks praise a jew on a stick

yes because i'm in love
also i'm trying to get that guy from norfolk island back. that was a rare flag

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=2JgN7AZO_6Y

Wish i wouldve shown my ex this before splitting

It's okay to be Jewish.

>Let me protect you from the things I'll do you if you don't worship me

>>Let me protect you from the things I'll do you if you don't worship me
God offers nothing but redemption
man is damned to hell by his very nature, but Christ's sacrifice gives us hope for salvation
i'll pray for your soul user, and if you reply to me i'll just post more negev-chan pics

>Christ's sacrifice
Schlomo sacrifice.

das it mane

you cant put the name of the frog whore from on here next to Christ. for starters. secondly. He whom has not The Son has also not The Father and is an antichrist. If there are fake Judeans. And Israel has been divorced. Is Christ really a kike in the way you say it? He was sent for Israel. These people wish they were Judeans

Christianity cannot be that bad for Europe. It united the entire continent against smelly brown people during the Crusades. If only the hierarchy of the churches weren't so cucked, it would be a good thing for Europe.

There is literally a living avatar teaching advanced ancient science at this very moment.
Do you really think the pussy dead jew on a stick stands a chance? lol

He lives. Right now. Nobody knows what you mean by dead and all this blasphemy for your boobs robits

= Faggot

>Christianity cannot be that bad for Europe.
Tell this to Rom people you stupid faggot.

yeah. jews dindu nuffin
typical projection

What about this makes you think OP means well when it comes to Jesus?

Adorable little merchants.
(steals both)

she's nice
i have a big (mental) hardon for slightly-yandere anime girls

i dont. but faggot and being like him shouldnt go hand in hand. look at yours truly for instance

No, judean as in from Judea.

...Who are Jews. From the Tribe of Judah... who were given the land of Judah.

>nazarenes were rabbinical talmudic jews
kek

I like how you add Talmudic as if not practicing the Talmud makes you somehow not really a hook nose

No, they followed the Hebrew religion, but not the Talmud. Jews is a mistranslation of the Greek word Ioudaioi, Pilate called him the king of judeans. Also, there was no such thing as Jews at that time as you would call them today. The khazar kingdom called themselves Jews when they adopted Judaism. 95% of today's Jews are not related to the Israelis of ancient times as confirmed by the Oppenheim study in tel Aviv, Israel.
holytextures.com/2011/02/its-judeans-not-jews.html

Fuck off LARPing piece of shit, repent and stop sucking the false god Odins cock. or burn and shit and hell.

I like how you focus on one word instead of the argument

Divide and conquer thread.

The way to destroy Sup Forums is from within.

Get the clans fighting with each other.

That's what this thread and all such threads are about.

That's the agenda here.

Respond appropriately.

No the Pagans side with the Jews against Christ, its fairly obvious there just puppets of them, The Jews master plan to unite all false faiths against Christians ever since they killed Christ.

yes user stay away from any faith and become an atheist good good