Just finished this, even though it was sometimes went too far with the edgy...

Just finished this, even though it was sometimes went too far with the edgy, it was still better than the self insert trash the VN was. Zero shows Kiritsugu following 'sacrifice the few, save the many' and ultimately succeeds partially, with only not preventing the grail to appear again his only shortcoming (but they had to be edgy and bend the plot so much and introduce so many coincidences that he would have to ultimately sacrifice everyone he loved), while everything goes smoothely for shirou in the first two routes and he blabbers on with his retarded "ideal" and saves everyone
by sheer luck(i.e. plot armor and author's self insert fantasies), and in the third route which obligatorily had to be edgy he still saves sakura, rin, and rider.
Anyway, I would like to ask a question, its been a long time I've played the VN time and Im not sure if its answered there, how did the grail appear (partially?) when saber destroyed it, and why and how did it grant Gil true incarnation?
This would be my last experience with Fate and I wont be baited into playing or watching it ever again.
Also Rider best boy.

>broskandertard
>secondary
>muh plot armor

fuck right off

>secondary
why are fatetards so delusional that they think anyone criticising it is a secondary? I havent even watched any fate anime beside zero. Im tired of hearing it so many times, you dont even have any valid retorts, you just yell secondary hundred of times and think it will become true.

>self insert

How can people honestly self insert in Shirou ? Right at the beginning you can sense that something isn't right with his head when he is way too nice with everyone, and it's confirmed later when he tries to protect Saber instead of letting her fight.

I don't know about you, but I can't insert into a suicidal sword autist who thinks other people lives are better than his.

>plot armour
>Dies like 10 times

Yeah fuck off secondary, if youre bating, commit kys

>How can people honestly self insert in Shirou

Because his average japanese highschooler background, being the closest to the average TM audience background.

are you really that dense?
next thing you tell me subaru, that fag in rakudai and all the other harem protags arent self inserts.
apparently having a "sad" backstory and being autistic just makes it better
its a fucking game, he's bound to die so many times, just like any other fantasy game, VN or RPG or any other for that matter, it doesnt make those endings canon, there are only 5 alternate endings of which only three are 'true endings' according to the game itself
God fatefags are fucking children, its like I am arguing with 15 year olds and I most likely am.

Stop replying to bait in shit threads.

>it doesnt make those endings canon

They are. Fate is a multiverse, meaning every ending is canon, so in 45 ending, Shirou dies in 41 of them, and survive in 4.

>I cant argue against it hence its bait
fuck off retard, and go back to Sup Forums if you like projecting so much

We can. We've just been over this a dozen times already and you won't listen to any arguments.

what a fucking a joke this is if this is true.
did nasu say it himself or are you just making that up?
that would be marvel tier retardation

No one seems to have answered my questions though yet
I wont participate in shitposting wars but at least answer my question

Words of Nasu himself. Multiverse is even used in HF route with Zelretch Sword.

Someone who didn't even understand the thematic exploration between Zero and Stay Night doesn't need such trivial answers.

This is bad bait thread

Wow nice reply, but if you could just type whatever you know maybe my small mind may just be able to understand it.

Fatefag are the scum of this universe

>valid reason
the way you express your opinion is a solid proof that you are a secondary, kill yourself

>he's bound to die so many times, just like any other fantasy game, VN or RPG or any other for that matter, it doesnt make those endings canon
>but his deaths are canon because Fate is a multiverse, said by Nasu himself
>w-whatever! that's retarded!!
Autism.

>m-muh secondary!
Fatefags prove once again to be the most autistic and cancerous fan base

that's why secondary threads are awufl

Have a pity (you).

Are you a retard? The multiverses were a plot point in HF.