The ennemies he killed/beat were at max freiza tier so far (questionnable)

The ennemies he killed/beat were at max freiza tier so far (questionnable)

Goku who basically so the same training as him as a superior race is reaching SSG or SSB and would obliterate boros in his normal form with a mere ki blast

>Still comparing the two

Really OPMfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3vNy02R_jkw
youtube.com/watch?v=6pSWe--zwgM
youtube.com/watch?v=UHOwNvfQI14
youtube.com/watch?v=QqoFILqbi20
youtube.com/watch?v=RcGtUEHzk9s
youtube.com/watch?v=jHLfhI0H_GA
youtube.com/watch?v=mXsb1J9MZPY
youtube.com/watch?v=7YKZ8gNfVpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His entire existence is a parody of characters like Goku you retard

Why is your n key broken?

I used the N word too much

I dont like comparing them but to play devils advocate dont you think if he can beat frieza tier characters with no effort and with one punch, he could rival Goku.

Yamcha stronger than Saitama confirmed?

Its not even second season and you faggots are already going at it?

>same training

100 push ups/ sit ups anda 10k per day for 3 days is a miniscule portion of any of the DBZ characters training (who have basically all spent 14+ years of their lives doing far more rigorous training)

>Goku who basically so the same training as him as a superior race is reaching SSG or SSB and would obliterate boros in his normal form with a mere ki blast

And saitama obliterated boros with one slightly more serious punch

Can you say for certain that Goku or Vegeta did same training as Saitama for three years? Maybe they skipped a day to learn how to drive a car or something. Maybe they spent few days dead.

>were at max freiza tier so far

Saiyajin Saga Vegeta for Boros. Definetely not Frieza tier.

well the hyperbolic time chamber is already a year of more intense training than saitamas, and during the prep for the androids vegeta was in a ship with 100x earths gravity if i remember right, hell id bet saitamas training wouldnt even be that extreme for dragon ball ( just like it isnt that extreme in his universe)

Saitama has not felt pain once post super hero form iirc. He was made with the idea of being completely broken. He would obviously kill Goku/Vegeta or whoever the fuck idk I don't watch your anime with a Mexican teenage fanbase

Saitama training, while absolutely impossible for people who never exercised before or were idle for a long time, is not outlandish for our world aswell.

Any reasonably fit person could do it

With the right diet and warmup exercises someone could do it for 3 years without a single day's rest given that they are fit

>well the hyperbolic time chamber is already a year of more intense training than saitamas
That's just an year, though.

No they couldn't. You need to take rest days or you'll damage your body.

and how many sessions have they had in it at this point?

not to mention the vastly greater time goku has trained ( since being 8?)

He probably had some off-days.
Three years is a long time, you know.

He said every single day

I have a little trouble whenever someone can make a planet explode with an attack.

There's just somethigng innately wrong with the energy scales necessary to do so. Boros' "planet buster" attack was implied to merely be able to scorch Earth's surface, so he's off the hook. But to disassemble a planet, you need energy virtually equal to the own planet's gravitational potential energy.

The means that, if the energy of the planet-busting attack comes from someone's ki, and ki is a form of energy, then that someone should produce a gravitational field equal at least equal to the planet he can bust.

No lol you're an idiot.

Yes, for extreme balls to the walls workout.
The workout is easy though. I'm a fitizen and it sounds easy as shit (minus the run, cardio is not my strong suit).
But for others a 10 km run would also be easy as shit.

why is he bald?

They were no where near Frieza tier. Maybe Napa or Raditz tier.

Also, they'll just resort to the gag character meme like they always do. If they do that just say Arale would kick his ass. Instant end to a powerlevel debate.

>people in this topic actually arguing how strong a parody character is in comparison to the characters being parodied

but why

>like clockwork

>characters being parodied
Nobody from DB is being parodied. If anything it's a parody of capeshit and Superman tier characters.

Because he's stronger than Goku.

>Frieza-tier
Nah, Boros was around Nappa tier.

When they first introduced Vegeta and Nappa, Vegeta was able to casually blow up a planet with a wave of his finger.

Meanwhile Boros was able to destroy a planet as an final, all-out, last ditch ultra move. Which is something Nappa might have been able to do.

So Saitama is about as strong as someone who could casually wreck Nappa. So Saitama is about Frieza Tier or maybe Super Sayan Goku 1. He's not any stronger than that.

He might be.

No feats so no.

>inb4 gag

nintendo?

Not in energy blasts but most certainly in physical strength.

Boros blows Frieza out of the water for physical feats. Even in RoF golden Frieza has pretty shitty physical feats in comparison.

Everyone was amazed by the physical strength Goku demonstrated when he first became a God but honestly he didn't do anything that Saitama hasn't topped casually.

>Boros
>Max Freeza tier
>kek
Boros was Saiyan Saga Vegeta level

But is he stronger than kurilin?

This is assuming that writers are well-versed in the physical sciences and write their stories with complete scientific accuracy. Obviously not.

>Nappa tier
I don't see Boros being able to casually destroy the moon, so he's weaker than Piccolo before he trained to fight Nappa.

Yamcha is Planet Buster level easily and based on Saitamas feats in the anime and Manga we can place him at far above Saiyan Saga vegeta who was also a planet buster since he beat Boros while not even slightly exerting himself.

So I would say Yamcha wouldn't stand a chance

>no feats

Flipping the landscape up into the clouds to do battle is so far beyond anything that Goku could manage I don't really see how you have a leg to stand on.

>muh energy blasts

Saitama isn't really a parody of anything. The only characteristics that he shares with Superman are his capeshit outfit and the fact that he's pretty strong.

>Flipping the landscape up into the clouds to do battle is so far beyond anything that Goku could manage I don't really see how you have a leg to stand on.

youtube.com/watch?v=3vNy02R_jkw

Piccolo also had to run and take cover when Krillin unleashed a blast the size of large house.

Please go read a physics textbook.

youtube.com/watch?v=6pSWe--zwgM

>full force punching, no destruction of any kind, Bulma a normal human being capable of standing within watching distance
>destroy the universe

blast radius =/= blast strength in dragon ball

>things made up by you

there are many instances where the sheer size of an attack is more relevant than its "blast strength"

The size of the explosion/destruction of the surroundings are irrelevant.

And there are many instances where the sheer size of an attack is entirely irrelevant. Ki can be focused into a single point, making it stronger than if it was spread out. Big explosions are just to show off.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHOwNvfQI14
youtube.com/watch?v=QqoFILqbi20
youtube.com/watch?v=RcGtUEHzk9s
youtube.com/watch?v=jHLfhI0H_GA
youtube.com/watch?v=mXsb1J9MZPY

This alone is enough:
youtube.com/watch?v=7YKZ8gNfVpk

They were neutralizing each-others hits because they weren't actually trying to destroy the universe.

Everyone of those examples is a fucking energy blast of some kind and nothing to do with physical feats.

Goku can demonstrably be shown to struggle with weights and his punches don't do shit.

Ki control and Beerus nullified the energy to prevent explosions.

>arguing a character whose point is to be stronger than every enemy he faces

>Beerus nullified the enegy to prevent explosions

When did this happen?

>the sheer size of an attack is irrelevant

Fucking this.

Also, why are dbz fags so insecure about their main character? First superman, now OPM.

I'm talking about the fucking Frieza fight.

The one where 2 gods clashed and nothing was destroyed, not even fucking Bulma.

>The size of the explosion/destruction of the surroundings are irrelevant

nani?

It's a gag series you dumbfuck

why are people doing this again? the second season isn't here yet.

Yeah they should try on 2019 when season 2 comes out.

Weren't planets on the out-reaches of the galaxy being destroyed before Goku harnessed himself?