$20 dollars that niggers do this a lot

Especially to white girls

fuck niggers

$4000 dollars 50¢ cents that you're that faggot in the pic

aaaaaaaaaand 404 not found thread

cuckposters need to kill themselves already

Anyways true story since the 90's.

White girl dating no one. Black boy ask her out and she says no. Black boy sister and her friends confront the white girl. Call her racist for not dating her bother and they attack her until she gives in and agrees to go out with him. On day the boy in the car in with girl trys to force himself on her. She tells him no and so he calls her a racist bitch. She fearing what will after to her by his sister decides to let him fuck her.

Next day the girl now branded a whore finds out that the black girl wasn't his sister. Just a nigga bitch having fun with stupid, weakass white hoes.

So now the white girl gets turned out. She bangs just about ever brown boy in school even a few of their white friends.

This is common in all highschools and even some Junior High's.

>Suck on that, you bitch ass trick

"On day the boy in the car in with girl trys to force himself on her."

On their date the boy while the car is parked trys to force himself on the girl.*

is this your fetish cuck boy?

>Its not gay if Im not the one sucking dick
Why do black gangbangers want to take part in black gang bangs?

Does this actually happen?

fake and gay.

Does that gun have an orange tip on it?

well does everywhere have black gangbangers? No. Anyway most white girls not single In school .. cause they taken by white boys. It's a stupid story that started in the ghetto

do they op? is that your experience?

I know a Asian girl that was forced into a bathroom at a party by a black nigger with a gun he forced her tosuck his dick at gun point.

i have seen this pasta before

Does she bang the blacks now cause Asians girls mad sub for some abuse

What do you know about TIRE NECKLACING?

No she married a white guy with blonde hair blue eyes as white as she could find.

That's sucks, chad shacking down with an Asian is sad for the kids

>Prease brack man don't brow my brains out, i wirr brow your big brack cock prease!

did he die?

>Gender neutral pronoun
>pretending it's not gay

Anyone notice that before? Thought it was just ebonics but it serves a purpose as denial

This isnt real.

Gay righty shills btfo.

Why do black people always claim they're related to all other black people. Every black person in school would always claim that every other one was their sibling or cousin. I didn't even go to a small school. My high school had several thousand people.

From what I understand seduction and/or rape is a common gateway to prostitution. That may or may not have been pasta though. *shrug*

This would be so much better if the people lighting them on fire were white. are there any vids like that? maybe some whites could go there and make some.

Oh, it’s not “race” it’s “culture,” guys.

Go ahead agree it’s culture next time you debate a shitlib. Show the selfie-homo-gang-dick-sucking-gunpoint picture and say, “I’m just not into black culture at all.”

Fine, it’s “culture.” Niggers made their own culture themselves, and if they want to they can change it. But they won’t because this is how they prefer to live. They can’t resist it. They love it. And who are “we” to project “white moral codes” onto nigger culture?

Clearly they can be doctors, lawyers, or astronauts but niggerdom just takes priority because they like nigger culture better than any other culture.

So yes, sure, it’s not “race” at all. It’s “culture.”

Of course
That took place in Kenya
A retard with a first aid kit is more competant then a nigger run Kenya hospital.

Tire NECKLACING is Black culture.

Enough not to click that fucking video

No it's just nigger on white and nigger on nigger violence in Africa same as Detroit.

i fucking love this one

like out of a videogame

>Nigger sucker punching
>Really kicks guy in the balls tho
>Misses follow up punch with an effort as lazy as a nigger would
>Stops looking at the guy out of stupidity/arrogance
>Gets knocked out
>Limp body thrown off ledge straight into traffic and nobody bats an eye

This video has it all.

OH WOW!

*tries

I would crucify all fucking niggers but there not worthy to die in the same way as Christ, just fucking hang the nigs.