Why

Can pol explain me why almost every fucking commercial put white girl with black guy together? I mean is there any advantages? Like better marketing? Even fucking nintendo flyers I got recently have the same thing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9EAFSHaDHEY
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
youtube.com/watch?v=joJb3ebHY9k
youtube.com/watch?v=CRl2syTsK7s
bitchute.com/video/gqPnDsc6fXma/
bitchute.com/video/igUrXThMY8fn/
dailymotion.com/video/x58n9lt
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Jews are getting cocky. They're trying to rub it in because they think it will demoralize us, not rouse even more to action

son, have a seat. let me tell you about the jews

Kek I cant even see the sillouhette standing next to her.

That character must not be unlocked yet

ever since i moved to hong kong i noticed a lot less degeneracy , sexual advertisements and other superficial shit.
Cultural friendly traditional interraction is still alive and it isnt a complete lone wolf world.
God bless the chinese that they didnt fall to the jewish sorcery.
PS: Mainland china is horrible though.

normalisation to the subconscious (blue pilled) mind

youtu.be/9EAFSHaDHEY

That gif always reminds me of this video

Yep, exactly. Its the same way in Thailand too.

I plan on moving there fully some time next year. I am fucking finished with ghetto, misandrist, nigger loving shithole known as the JewSA. Couldnt care less if this place collapses, so long as Im not here to get dragged into the bullshit.

because advertising agencies are run by Jews

They're trying to subliminally brainwash white women into thinking nigger make good relationship partners, despite the evidence to the contrary. That's really all there is to it.

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

but it's just a girl by hers Oh fuck

i find it funny that this is comming from another nigga

Jews want white people gone, you new here?

>she didn't take 5 minutes to google black STD rates available thanks to the CDC

LOW IQ R-SELECTED MORON COMING THRU

it's called priming. they show happy, smiling people using a product because its good for sales. people subconsciously associate the product with happiness.

in this case, there are two products being sold.

>Can pol explain me why almost every fucking commercial put white girl with black guy together? I mean is there any advantages? Like better marketing? Even fucking nintendo flyers I got recently have the same thing

Sad racists on the left want to bleach blacks. It's the only way to make blacks seem less dangerous to the left.

>Can pol explain me why almost every fucking commercial put white girl with black guy together?
Because they know it is edgy to piss off the white people who have the money to buy their products. It is a risk the marketing department is willing to make under the assumption that even negative press will work in their favor.

>I mean is there any advantages?
It is a business risk to piss off potential customers but in the days of far left SJW types who will scream at them on social media they see a SJW win.

>Like better marketing?
If you are marketing to anti-whites.

Use these commercials to red pill people on these companies internal politics. View it as a exposure of their agenda and do not let it get to you personally. Seriously, these morons are doing the job of exposing their agenda for us.

pro tip:
there is a dark web site that doxxes the print/advertising people involved in these type of commercials so you can go and kill them

There's heaps of compilations of ads from your country that promote miscegenation American media is beyond fucked. Trying to find you the one with multiple ads that make white blokes look stupid, and the black man smart/professional.
youtube.com/watch?v=joJb3ebHY9k
youtube.com/watch?v=CRl2syTsK7s

They are anti white.
It's jews running the commercials.

Hollywood is Not Anti-Racist, It's Just Anti-White PSA
bitchute.com/video/gqPnDsc6fXma/

The Music Industry is not Anti-Racist, its Anti White PSA
bitchute.com/video/igUrXThMY8fn/

Hollywood Stars Admit They Sold Their Soul for Fame - dailymotion.com/video/x58n9lt

Someone post the dogfart pasta.

youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

((they)) own most of the corporations, therefore ((they)) do most of the marketing and it is ((them)) who are cultivating a race of slaves.

To make slaves, you need to dilute the population of smart white people with nigger genetics, as niggers are more readily controlled.

Being surrounded by fucking chinks is not a solution

Still better than being surrounded by white people who are all brainwashed by jewish hollywood culture.