Look at this adorable blush

Look at this adorable blush.
Why couldn't she be saved?

>absolute bitch who kills with a smile
>annoying voice
>JUST WON'T FUCKING DIE
>until she finally does die, thanks Ryuuko!
She didn't deserve saving.

she was good as a troll until she lost her arms and became the series' edgequeen

Yeah, I'll admit she's a god-tier troll. Hate her so damn much.

She didn't die tho

>gets absorbed by Ragyo/Original Life Fiber
Sounds pretty much like death to me.
>no separate body
>no separate consciousness
>no will of your own

She still talks after being absorbed.
And assuming she became part of Shinra Koketsu, she could have ended up inside Ryuko after it was absorbed.

Cause she's a cunt.

>muh Mako's clothes!

Maybe so, but that'd be headcanon, not actual canon. After becoming part of SK, IIRC she no longer has any agency (perhaps even mention) in the story. It's pretty final.

She was worst girl so she deserved to die.

Hoomaru says she's dead in the OVA, but it's not like she witnessed what happened in space.
Her destination depends on if she became part of Ragyo or of Shinra Koketsu, and if she was absorbed by Ryuko or Senketsu.
If they ever made a sequel, it would be interesting if she was still inside Ryuko.

Worst girl, so it was her role to die.

>If they ever made a sequel, it would be interesting if she was still inside Ryuko.
If that means there's another opportunity to kill her, I welcome it. One death is not enough for her to pay for her trolling.

>it's yet another Ryuko is possessed/brainwashed episode

Funny how that keeps happening to her...

She's for all intents and purposes, dead. No Japanese court, or any court for that matter, is gonna be able to drag her out and try her for crimes against humanity. AGH. She no longer exists.

The villains of the show are mind controlling parasites. They are straight-up portrayed as the strings of fate

Nui is cute cute CUTE

>annoying voice
i will fite u

How is it possible for one sister to be such an easily-manipulated muppet, while the other is such an iron-willed stoic?

>tfw they will never gangrape you

I was just about to post that image

Well Ragyo didn't need to mind control Satsuki to play her like a damn fiddle, she moronically played into her hands all by herself.

For being an iron-willed stoic she didn't actually accomplish a damn thing

One had a life goal since she was 5, the other was abandoned with no direction.
But just look the state Satsuki is in after Ragyo is dead.

Come at me bro

That's unfair, all her groundwork with uniforms was necessary to win the final battle, and the plan to free Ryuko from Junketsu was hers.