Western Civilization

So I colored this map based on the civilizations in Europe plus the nearest surrounding territory. I think it's pretty much on the ball.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4YfPbvL9Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=FjZY2EfR-f8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're retarded.

No u

You may not like it, but pic related is the West.

>Spain is west.
>latin america is not.

Why?

Too many baits make the fish confused

The Iberian Peninsula has a quintessentially Western heritage, and they literally removed Muslims from their country. Nowadays France and Sweden are "darker" than Spain.
youtube.com/watch?v=h4YfPbvL9Gk
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: bZwBcLv4) 12/04/17(Mon)00:42:29 No.151945266▶
> (You)
>Too many baits make the fish confused
Explain to me how this is bait

This basically.

totally different in very way
style of government
crime
values
cultures and traditions
economy

occidental and eastern. i thought nips where honorary?

They may be in some decades - and they are geopolitically - but I think it's a stretch to consider them "culturally Western".

>the hun
>in germany
while there is a country called HUNgary? really?

Western civilization doesn't exist. It is a construct of the Renaissance era. They believed that western civilization was based upon ancient greek philosophers. The Umayyad and Abbasid Caliphates among many other countless non-European states have adopted greek thought. Does that make them part of the west? Muʿtazila islam's fundamentals are nearly identical to the ancient greek philosophers. So is it "western"?

You see, the thing is, our world was always more connected than most assume. There is no types of civilizations. There is only human civilization.

*makes farting noises with mouth and stops reading your post after thr first sentence*

Such a social construct amirite?
youtube.com/watch?v=FjZY2EfR-f8

Fucking retard

Learn the history of doggerland. Whites evolved from neanders. They were the begining of individual rights - long before ancient Greece. After doggerland fell/became the north sea, they joined the continental sardinian/Paleolithic farmer types around Hungary and hence "indo european" culture.

So you didn't even read the argument.

It was made up in the Renaissance era by italians who fantasized about the Romans and greeks too much. Read what I typed above. The Greeks and Romans didn't consider themselves to be western. They considered themselves to be part of the civilized world. Meaning they would have perferred to be associated with the Persians rather than the Germanic tribesmen.

If the west would have ever existed. It would have came to be during the Renaissance and enlightenment eras not during the Greek or Roman ones. It is at these eras that the modern "west" and it is philosophies became solidified in western Europe and some of their colonies. That is why Sweden is western. Because it partook and got influenced by the Philosophers of the Renaissance and enlightenment.

The video you posted is fantasized fiction. Just like western civilization.

>style of government

what do you mean?

>crime

Whats the crime rate in Peru?

>values

CATHOLICS

>cultures and traditions

Spanish

>economy

nap based

Mostly the same to me.

There is no cultural differences between north and south Portugal.

What about Aztec civilization? They had no contact with the Eurasians at all until the 15th century. Would you not say that they were distinctly separate from the European civilizations?
>the world was really more connected than we thought dude haha love and peace lmao
Not really. Until very recently (historically speaking), Australia, most of Africa, North America, South America, & Antarctica have been completely isolated. Eurasian civilizations have made some contact with each other, yet other than the Mediterranean/Middle East/Indus Valley area, they really haven't been too interconnected. China has always been the self-proclaimed "center of the world", venturing outside their territories only to participate in Indian Ocean trade and to vassalize neighboring states. Non-Mediterranean Europe, especially Scandinavia, had very low contact with the outside world. Central Asians rarely ventured outside of their steppes unless their purpose was raiding/trading.

nope

>bosnia isn’t the West
>albania is the West

Bosnians are much less retardered than albanians. At leaset they are whites, despite they are mudslims

>the West stretches all the way across the map
geography btfo

do you always color inside the lines?