Special guest this time: Truck-san

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RsdqlYIV6zQ?t=52
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>chinkshit
No, thanks.

>chinkshit
I'm not going to watch it.
But let me guess - it's generic action trash with shitty animation.
Also the characters have ugly designs and ugly names.

It's actually yaoishit.

Thanks, but no thanks.

>yaoishit
No wonder. The only way crap like this can make any profit is by pandering to the worst demographic.

There's also stale jokes delivered poorly.

>look at tags
>shounen-ai
DROPPED before I even started it

Are chink fujoshi worse than regular chinks?

What is this even

Fujoshi are the worst regardless of race.

Is this real?

Yes. youtu.be/RsdqlYIV6zQ?t=52

H-how did you know?!

China proving once again they have no idea what they are doing.

My god this was absolute shit and not even because of the yaoishit. The pacing, timing, quality and voice acting were the worst.

This will win worst anime of the year hands down

There will be more chinkshit this year.

Did you watch Cheating Craft last year?
What makes you think they wont make something on that """"quality""" level again this year?

Dont depress me anons

Cheating Craft wasn't nearly as bad as Hitori ni Shita.
Maybe Bloodivores was even worse but I dropped that too early to tell.

Burn Haoliners to the fucking ground.

Oh right Bloodivores, I accidentally dropped it because it was so boring.

Wasn't I am Hero also animated by Chinese? I liked that. Story was Nabeshin though, so no wonder.

What the fuck. Why did they think this was worth showing in the PV? Aren't you supposed to make your show look good?

At least To Be Hero was nice, but that was mostly because of Nabeshin and the catchy ED.

Yeah, but I am Hero was legit ok.
In contrast to Bloodivores, Hitori no Shita and yes user also Cheating Craft.

Cheating Craft was funny in the beginning was starting with the "Mumeis death" episode it just went turbo retard.

I liked Hitori ni Shita. I do have literally no standards though

I didn't say Cheating Craft wasn't bad. But it wasn't the worst possible.
There was also Soul Buster which was a blatant Fate ripoff.

But this isn't idolshit.

Chink idolshit was Idol Memories.

Get lost faggot. Idol anime is vastly superior.

That's literally the only good idol anime ever produced and it was good because the idols were terrorists.

Is Haoliners the antichrist of anime?

What's the equivalent of truck-san in chinese language?

>that animations
>that VAs
>that rewind 360 flip
>that bgm

I instadropped this when truck-kun appears.

Ah chinkshit. The gift that keeps on giving.

HAHA WHAT

Watch the whole PV, that webm is just the start.

So I am going to take a wild, wild guess and say this isn't worth picking up.

I liked it.
Also, the average Chinese protagonist is a lot better than the average Japanese protagonist.

>the average Chinese protagonist is a lot better than the average Japanese protagonist.
this is true, surprisingly

Jesus fucking Christ I think I genuinely have to knock on wood whenever I joke about watching chinese cartoons now. Because I would not touch legitimate chinese cartoons with a fucking ten foot pole.

Nabeshin's little baby was an exception.

>taiwanese cartoons

What the point of those posts?

Chinese merchants have infiltrated our board.

They had a Taiwanese artist in LO recently.

There's always that one chink shill.

>infiltrated
They got lost in the cancer smog and ended up here.

>Chinkshit
Is it? Director and prdoucer are Chinks but everyone else are Nips.

Who is voicing the MC? This seiyuu fucking sucks.

Why would a clearly superior medium from a clearly superior people need any shilling? H-heh, you guys are crazy.

我同意.

I know Yamakan has been paying you, Xiao Mei Mei.

The original works are also Chinese.
They are low effort co-productions that no Japanese really cares about.

>cold open it
>OP is in Chinese
DROPPED before I even knew what it was about

I thought it was illegal to be gay in China.

>For most of the 20th century, homosexual sex was banned in the People's Republic of China until it was legalized in 1997. In 2001, homosexuality was removed from the official list of mental illnesses in China.[7]

I'm 13 minutes in (watching at quadruple speed with the sound muted) and while the quality is obviously mediocre, the writing isn't painfully awful so far.

They are dog eaters not muslims, user.

See
What the point of your opinion?

>actually watching this shit
Did the chink pay you to stream it on youtube or something?

I just take an interest in any potentially fujobait stuff.

>fujoshit
worthless trash with worthless opinion.

>TakeP's second main role is this gay shit
Sucks to be a newbie.

The target audience is clearly chinks though?
Why else make a chink opening?

Even the music and sound effect fucking suck. It been long time since i seen such literally shit incarnation like this

Shit taste you autist.

okay chinese man

>Tencent
Even more reason not to support chinkshit

I don't care if something is Chinese but yeah, almost everything I saw so far was fucking shit. It's worse than Korean stuff.

And some anons from the other thread wanted chinks to have full financial control of anime.
That would have been a nightmare.

But I am Hero was fucking awful.
Mainly because the VA for the heroine was ear cancer.

Don't worry, that was just Yamakan samefagging.

>Mainly because the VA for the heroine was ear cancer.
But you see user. Thats already normal criticism. I wouldnt say I am Hero was a particularly great production either. It was ok.

But at least the thing they wanted to do (humor) worked, while the others were complete 100% irredeemable trash.

Some voice actor being bad is something you could say about many normal production level anime.

And the Japanese broadcast version was cut.

Nobody actually wants that. What everybody wants is to get rid of the middlemen, aka, the Jap-producers.

Just like some fans want to get rid of the middlemen, aka, Crunchyroll.

From watching the first episode, found it to be alright. I'll give it the 3 episode rule.

Will they ever stop type-casting Truck-kun for these scenes? It plays the same killer role in every show and today's performance was worse than usual.

No. Anime get advertised with their cast, in normal cases you will NEVER get an anime with a shitty VA in the main role. Especially not the main girl. Exceptions exist, but they're really rare.
And holy shit, they got Sugita and other top tier VAs for the other roles. I have no idea why they thought it's okay to cast some shitty girl that can't even act as the main girl when they have literally the most popular VA for another role.

Japan would never let the Chinese took full control of anything they own.

But they will lay down like the good submissive dog they are to westerner. If the west had more cloud and started to demand more SJW friendly, Japan would nicely roll over and selfdestruct their anime/manga industry, just like how western comic and video game industry is dead now.

Thus chinese money is better than cumskin money.

Kill yourself, chink trash

Either she was cheap enough, or the director thought that she was absolutely fitting, or the voice acting agency they hired simply had nothing better at hand.
Absolutely normal in the anime business.

>From watching the first episode, found it to be alright

There's nothing wrong with having some fresh blood in the cast. Somebody fresh out of voice acting school is fine.
In DESU case however she sounded like an amateur without real training.

But they told the UN to fuck off.

>getting rid of the middlemen, aka, the Jap-producers
Unlike CR, these guys actually bears the financial risk of producing a 12 episode series, so that the contracted animators that draws the keyframes every week doesn't have to worry about feeding himself everytime stalker indicates theres actually no one buying the BDs.

And see how thankful they are. They put all their heart and soul into the production.

But Crunchyroll's money goes towards the producers, which is exactly how the producers want it.

I don't see nip video games giving too much of a fuck to western audiences when clearly the majority of cash is over there though.

Who else it's going to to other than them? The studio is contracted, they don't have to concern with the distribution or the subsequent income the show generates unless noted on the contract.

Anime fans on Sup Forums are a bunch of hopeless romantics still living in the past who want to see the hardworking studios get a share of that streaming money, instead of facing reality that it hasn't been like this for years.

I really liked Cheating Craft. I thought it was alright. I suppose it helped that it was ten minute long episodes.

Show me on this picture where the bad fujoshi touched you.

My point was, the jap producers is actually necessary and contribute the value to the production of the show.
CR does not. In fact, it might have been more profitable to host the shows on youtube and do youtube ads rather than getting pennies from CR.

>I really liked Cheating Craft. I thought it was alright.
Are you the same guy as this?
It's fucking garbage, alright my ass.

>I really liked Cheating Craft. I thought it was alright.
How the hell is it alright? everything about it is shit from the characters, animations, music blahblah

No Im not that guy. CC was an alright lolrandom comedy show. It helped that it had short episodes though.

>it hasn't been like this for years
It never has been.
Unless of course you are kyoani or ghibli who actually gather the capitals needed and bears their own financial risks.

And to be fair, it's a lot worse on other places.

I really liked Chun Li and the evil shark teacher.