What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuXQjk4zhZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in every case of a jew meme such as that, they mean: please goyim, believe this is what niggers think.

the left cannot meme

a black taking a knee is disrespecting every other black, white, mexi and jew who fought for this country and the right for you to take that knee without being beheaded.

I've never seen someone actually upset of the take a knee thing. More like "wtf".

He's taking a knee to infer that all police are evil and want to kill unarmed black men, which is patently false. Maybe peacefully protest something that is real like nigger behavior

C'mon man. Niggers taking a knee is aimed squarely at humiliating white America. It's a racial thing.

As a football fan, having niggers take knees for racial injustice makes me give even less of a shit about it than I already did.

blacks can take the knee once affirmative action is gone

>muh sports!
>muh team!
>lets waste away the major day we get off from the 9-5 on this!

The problem:
1) You're protesting the national anthem and therefore the very country that is supposed to bind us together, makes you an enemy
2) You're protesting something that doesn't exist
3) You have the gall to protest police while your community is responsible for nearly all the crime that is inflicted on us.

>t. doesn't live in the south

rednecks and inbreds lose their shit over people disrespecting fallen zog-puppets

This crude meme is 100% right

Sup Forumstard trash and white conservatives always whine about protestors in the streets and highways, while claiming they should be runover with cars and that kind of stuff for blocking traffic

Blacks find a way to protest that doesn't involve blocking traffic or anything and you faggots get extremely butthurt anyway

Just say it out loud you subhuman pieces of shit, you don't want to hear blacks complaining about any injustice or ANYTHING at all, regardless of whether they're right or wrong, there's no need to sugarcoat your subversion like a kike, people see right through it

well, the Jaguars declared bankruptcy, so it must be great for business...so there's that bit of genius

they meant stop caring about taking a knee

Lead by example black people. Become model citizens. Nothing less will be sufficient.

Stop celebrating ghetto culture.

Welcome to Sup Forums and thanks for posting. You may have discovered it during the course of your employment as a paid shill, but there's just something great that won't let you leave, right? You're one of us now

slide thread, probably trying to hide

People don't get that hysterical over it they just call them out for being hypocrites they don't go write essay long tirades and block traffic.

They can protest however they want. But they don't get to control people's reactions TO their "protests." Those reactions might be dismissive, full of contempt, mocking, etc. - and the protestors will just have to take it.

No one lost their mind about a bunch of black dudes in the NFL kneeling. They just stopped watching football. It's just virtue signaling bullshit. Imagine if we did the shit they pull. If all the white players knelt while George Zimmerman was on trial, holding signs saying "Free George".

turn on fox news

>Imagine if we did the shit they pull. If all the white players knelt while George Zimmerman was on trial, holding signs saying "Free George".

their virtue signaling is expected. yours is not. literally the only difference.

Only old people watch Fox News. Other than the Tuck.

The difference is no white people burnt down buildings when OJ got off.

>Americans
>Fighting for freedom and rights
>Every single war since independence was fought on foreign soil or declared by the US

i said the same thing

i would much rather have them peacefully protest as is their legal right to do so compared to causing violence with BLM

The negroes of the Negro Felon Lague get paid more than your average white trash hippie doctor that will show up to random libtard marches.

They work full time like 6 months out of the whole fucking year.

Not even broadway stars or movie actors will stop the show or start off a show with a sign of protest.

They have enough time and money to protect off the clock during the week or during the offseason.

have another version

it means we need to rid ourselves of the black menace

you're paid to dance, monkey
don't you ever think otherwise

i don't understand, what kind of change do they exactly want? your daughter?

The knee-taking was accepted politely and in response whites decided football was actually just a bunch of overpaid, gay, wife-killing, retarded niggers bonking their heads into each other at high speed and dying of CTE in their 40’s.

I don’t see a problem.

>turn on fox news
>TV news is representative of what people actually do

Ever notice that, if NFL players are still even taking a knee at all anymore, they've stopped showing it on live TV? Football players are monkeys who are payed to dance at the risk of crippling themselves. They're too stupid to realize that risk and think they've "made it" because they can throw a ball far and don't care about the potential consequences. You hurt Schlomo's bottom line and that's the end of it. They don't care about appearing to be (((progressive))) once you've proven to be detrimental to their profits.

Good luck finding a job once you've wasted your one chance at a college degree on social sciences and can't play football while you're in a wheelchair.

I dont give any fucks of what nonwhites think

What white people mean is
FUCKING ACT LIKE WHITE PEOPLE YOU KNOW LAWFUL AND GET ALONG

That's because what BLM is protesting is bullshit.

They meant that they don't understand that your place of employment is not a stage for your political protests. Probably because niggers aren't used to being employed.

>Black man takes a knee, wants law enforcement to stop disrespecting his people.
>the President calls them "sons of bitches"

>threatens to kill you for a bullshit reason
>"please, don't kill me!"
>kills your mom for a bullshit reason
>"YOU FUCKING MONSTER"
>what you should be happy i didn't kill you you should be supporting my bullshit reasons now

Ultimately, it doesn't matter. The fans have cast their vote. The NFL is bleeding money because they bet on the wrong pony. They lost.

>black man: "haha fuck the police acting like a thug is cool"
>also black man: "i just want the police to stop diswespectin me boohoo why do they tweat me wike a thug boohoo"
>also also black man: "i don't respect any black people and murder my fellow black person at rates much greater than the police could ever hope to accomplish"

>chilango calling others subhumans

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Fuck off, you faggot. Kaepernick started this thing like a true nigger - as an excuse for losing his starting job because he's a mongoloid level thinker and once the NFL figured out his one trick he couldn't do shit. Then a bunch of other retarded niggers (but I repeat myself) jumped on board because if you give niggers a self-righteous cause they're all about it.

We don't a racism problem. We have a nigger problem.

Asians were hated more than blacks for a long time and they knuckled down, worked hard and are now prosperous.
White people hate blacks because of all the shitty blacks that make them look bad, black people respond to this by celebrating the worst parts of their culture as if out of spite for white people instead of casting them out and being better.
That's the only way to progress long term.

Dont protest when i am paying you. Simple enough?

Asians had the self confidence to ignore white people thinking they were shit. At least the Asian countries have done something to be proud of their ancestors for. Niggers have nothing and they know it. They're insecure because they should be. Their entire genetic lineage is a waste of resources. The next nigger on par with humanity's greatest examples will be the first.

niggers that are basically what BLM should stand against - take the knee

based on a lie that dindu dindu

I have news for you: dindu actually was not a kid but a motherfucking criminal

he got shot - just like other people do for being an idiot

taking the knee when you are basing things on lies to try to convince the audience that is watching you to feel guilty for something, while the police you despise protect you and your fortune is at least hypocritical

so yes, BLM and taking the knee types are morons

they should look into their culture and what makes them violent instead of trying to blame it all on the people that are protecting them 99% of the time.

who got butthurt?
just as they take the knee
people silently protest by not attending

just because someone disagrees with you and ends up costing HALF A BILLION

doesn't mean they are butt hurt, just that they are better at doing this protest thing

>the President calls them "sons of bitches"
how is that inaccurate?

This image is factual and accurately explains that the kind of people criticizing BLM for its violence actually want blacks to not protest at all, in any way, including peacefully.

>Foreign threats arent legitimate

>wow white people getting upset by more than one thing what a bunch of fucking racists

>implying Murrica is a country worth respect at this point

>protesting the national anthem and the flag
Hes a fucking child and so are the people who cant comprehend why he is shitting on everyone, not just whites. In a just world he would be hung from a tree not only because he is an ungrateful arrogant nigger but because he is a fifth column traitor as well and shits on everyone who died so he can tale a knee like some petulant grade school toddler.

correct, we really just don't want them in societies at all

Well, everyone secretly wants nigs to just disappear.

However, that's not gonna happen.

That said, only the most brainlet of brainlets thinks there's only two ways of protesting: setting fire to cities because some thug killed a cop, or kneeling during the anthem.

congrats on being a brainlet though.

>i want you to protest in this specific way that is most convenient to me, else you are a terrorist

"brainlet"

Burning your own cities is not a "protest" in any sense of the word.

Kneeling during the National Anthem just makes people think you're a thug nigger.

Wow, only brainlets like you would think either of those options are good.

Its about respect you stupid fucking Bulgar niggers need to show some or get taught some.

Sticking your big nigger lips out at the Police shows a lack of respect

Burning down Cities shows a lack of respect

Kneeling at the Anthem shows a lack of respect.

If these ignorant Arrogant niggers had fathers they would have been taught respect but instead they have liberals who let them get away with their lack of respect.

>you have to worship the government when protesting, else its not a valid protest

"brailnets"

Actually quite funny, even though it ignores all of the BLM chimpout sessions and reality.

Not really. Barely anyone in the NFC South got involved in that horseshit

>i-its about p-pro
Why cant you comprehend the concept of respect. If the arrogant niggers showed some respect they would get respect.

They are showing respect and solidarity, just not to the government, that they are protesting against.
You have no grasp of what the words protest, or even arrogance and respect mean. You define them as is convenient to you at the moment, and ignore that they are targeted. Arrogance towards whom? Respect towards whom?

Brainlet.

They are showing disrespect to the public by burning down cities that people work hard to maintain and they are showing disrespect to the Nation by kneeling at the National Anthem. The fact i have to explain this to you makes me wonder.

you are not wrong, but it is naive to think that the foreign wars haven't been to protect the American system and the American way. without America being #1, America collapses. dead brown people are the fuel for the American way

Not standing for the anthem is a peaceful protest that tells the government the blacks will not respect it as long as they keep getting shot at by police.
It is a very basic, simple thing. The lack of respect for the government is the protest against the government. It is a peaceful protest, and a very mild one too.

Look at the way other protests go:
>milk producers get cows to the city square, block traffic, spill milk on streets to force the government to up prices
>teachers refuse to teach, make a camp in front of some administrative building, block traffic and work there
>doctors refuse to treat people, possibly causing deaths

Or if you are french, protest is a synonym of riot.
So no, refusing to stand up for the anthem is not in any way outrageous or outlandish as a protest, it is very mild, very tame, and not going far enough. Grow the fuck up.

>Not standing for the anthem is a peaceful protest that tells the government the blacks will not respect it as long as they keep getting shot at by police.
This is why i call them arrogant niggers, they stick their big lips out at the entire country to protest a government most people hate.

They are arrogant for protesting something most people hate?
No, if that were the case, they'd be leaders, leading the people who hate the government (you say most do) against said government, in a peaceful protest.
That football player would be a Gandhi figure if what you wrote were true.

You make no sense and are being completely irrational, as you obviously are trying to win an internet argument rather than reach any true conclusion.

Spotted the nigger.

You are completely illogical and are not able to draw basic conclusions between respecting the nation and disrespecting the government even when someone takes the time out to explain to you the differences.

No white woman gives a shit though

They don't know loyalty or pride in their nation

>protesting the government by not singing the government theme song is illogical

Uh huh.

The ones getting paid millions to play hand egg are taking a knee to disrespect the flag. BLM is still protesting violently.

This is what Black lives Matter and take a knee is all about.
I Trained In Moscow For Black Revolution - Leonard Patterson
youtube.com/watch?v=GuXQjk4zhZs

Hey remember when those ten cops were murdered and football players wanted to wear stickers celebrating the police, and they were forbidden from doing so?

Remember when some nigger celebrating the people who murdered those cops knelt in the middle of the national fucking anthem, and wasn't punished?

Hey remember when the NFL collapsed overnight and no amount of chickenshift /leftypol/ memes is going to repair the millions of racially-conscious whites created by that retarded nigger's antics?

I remember. And history will remember. It must burn every good little leftist that Race Consciousness is real, and Class Consciousness isn't.

Yeah I bet you're sweating bullets about a land invasion from the vietcong

Is it true that people stopped watching football? I heard some American posters say their entire town loved football, then overnight everyone stopped watching it, and now they do something else on the weekends

But what racial injustice? If blacks commit the largest amount of crime its not rocket science to guess the police have to arrest/deter blacks in cases. Thats down to upbringing and literally acting suspicious and efensive everytime a cop asks for a word.

I was out celebrating a friends birthday and we wore military themed gear, my old man had proper army clothing so I had a heavy jacket. That night the police were out in force and randomly hitting bars with sniffer dogs and had made arrests all night throughout.

Im white as a fucking ghost and went to the toilet twice, bouncer notices, tells cop, they ask me to go with them and if they can search me saying dealers were out in force. I said sure no problem, emptied my pockets nothing on me, dog was good as gold. Two cops were in the managers office, black was taking the lead

Sorry to disturb you sir, manager gets me a drink all fine and laugh it off they thought I was selling drugs.

I could of been an ass, i could of been offended and I was under the influence yet somehow gave a minute of my time and all was well. Because I knew I DINDU NUFFIN I just let them do their job and enjoyed my night.

If that was a black he'd be on twitter sayin DAS RACIS.

They were protesting the national anthem...

They were protesting America.

could have*

Takes a knee! fucking lol, What about the crime the shooting of cops and the absolute hatred generated by jews towards whites using blacks as a proxy terrorist worldwide?

Level footing anyone?

da ting go skrrrraaaa pap pap ka ka ka ka, skiti ki pa pa

nog

wog

>takes a knee
>workplace
>freedom of speech restrictions

lets give him a medal

I'll tell you what man. The difference between your reaction and average nigga reaction is pretty obvious in terms of what image does the police have in their eyes. You obeyed the cops because you were sure that the fact that you dindu nothing keeps you fucking safe. And what if you assumed that there is like 66% chance that drugs will be foud in your pocket even if you did not had any? Your reaction would probably be based on attempt to lead cops to assumption that the results of your arrest may be bad to them long term. For you the policeman is your friend and protector. For them it's a member of enemy tribe, they are forced by Goverment to co-exist with(which basically means goverment is their enemy as well). Submitting to them is dishonour, working with them is crime punished by death inside the community.
Race Consciousness and Class Consciousness are both real but to observe second you need a society where there is a one race or members of different races have comparable starting conditions allowing to "make it big", like Russia. For example in Russia reaction on cops coming to you are FUCK FUCK FUCK for 70% of population regardless of race gender and criminal record, because every poor man knows that cops only are problem for those who have neither loads of money to throw them some coins or homies they are afraid to mess with. As most of the criminals fall into one of this categories, and they have to send their bosses numbers of people they arrested to show how effective they are, they basically selectively hunt for ones that look like loosers in life to take his cash for some made-up law. And "golden boys" - sons and daughters of the high rank officials are hated universally by population they threat as basically slaves and cops who have to clean a legal mess after them.

Retards dont understand that "white people" want blm to be less violent and can also disagree with kneeling. Its like they think if theyre protesting people HAVE to agree with them or their message.

>What did they mean by this?
wytes be rayciss. Who cares what niggers think? They do very little of it in any case.

I think most normal people don't give a shit

Sup Forums and the people Sup Forums associate with tend to be outside of normal society

There is a huge drop in viewers.

It's mostly old people over 45 who still watch it... Young white women who are lost and confused that want to fit into a group.

Some blacks watch football but they probably watch basketball more....

I think basketball is a more skilled sport anyhow... also football players lately seem to be a majority of criminals, murderers, drug dealers.

The NBA seems to not tolerate that shit.

They mean this:
"If whitey gets upset because we is killing cops, dat's cuz whitey is raycisss. And if whitey stops giving dere money to players who say America is bad, dat's cuz whitey is raycisss."
Get it?

>be meme flag
>decide to be an autist on the chans
>"buh muh fuhggin ahmericans fighting war"

Here's a story of seeing first hand of a black guy being turned racist by police interaction. This happened in Chicago.

>be freshman at engineering school
>comp sci 1 sit next to this black kid named Wesley
>Wesley is nerdy as fuck, plays yugioh and shit, grew up in a mostly white suburb of Texas
>doesn't really look nerdy though, looks like typical black jock guy
>hang out with him and others after class sometimes
>walking around downtown area, Wesley is carrying a skateboard, carrying, not riding
>walk past a cop, cop stops Wesley, informs him this is a no-ride zone, points to the nearby sign
>Wesley says "Okay man, but I'm not riding it?"
>cop says he's going to write him a ticket for it, Wesley asks him why, cop gets mad and tells Wesley to put his board down and that he's going to search him for drugs or weapons
>proceeds to do so, doesn't find anything
>writes Wesley a $350 ticket for riding his skateboard in a pedestrian zone

That was the only event I witnessed first hand, but he said a lot of shit like that happened to him over the course of that year. When I saw him a few years later, dude had completely changed, became a black Israelite and a BLM activist. Dropped out of school too

Damn Yankees
Notice he grew up in the South but it took Chicago to fuck him up?

This is what the boomers wanted. Segregation and useful idiots to put us into a cycle of perpetual warfare.

The sooner the boomer dies off the better for all of it.

This is why most boomers hate of a majority Trump... he isn't one of them. He's a capitalist who has a consideration for social welfare programs as a safety net but that's it.

The boomers are full blown communists who only use certain mechanisms of capitalism to gain but they regulate capitalism through legislative, breaking markets, creating monopolies.

The free market is what we need today. Government regulation should be eyes only for the most part, not hands in changing things around unless there is some sort of severe exploit or abuse that might cause a chain reaction and collapse... such as oil dependence.