Why are Centrists so coward and pathetic?

> Betrayed By My Friend Boogie2988

youtube.com/watch?v=3i9Qy4oMiVo

Boogie threw under the bus one of the few people who saved him from a dark patch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5PpUZix5HY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God Boogie is such a fucking cuck.

Weak in the way which deserves to be mocked.

Boogie is a centrist? Didn't he vote for Jill Stein?

I always defended Boogie, but this is low. He is a pussy.

In his videos he's always fence-sitting or siding with the bigger guys. He's the kind of guy that fucks fa friend over for youtube shekels and validation.

Why do these dudes always have their collection of nerd shit in the background?

Jeremy is not a soyboy

Then why does he have all that shit in the background?

anyone who plays Magic is a soyboy you fucking faggot

Who gives a fuck about Boogie.

>POP figurines

He deserves the gas.

Are there any alpha card/board games?

I generally enjoyed D&D back when I had friends to play and there was a surprising amount of cool/interesting people mixed among the bottom feeders. I "learned" magic once and found it a pretty obnoxious crowd.

im amazed at how much of a cuck faggot this hutt is

Both of you are faggots. Enjoy your DCI ban. Don't get nigged in Milwaukee Jeremy Hambly.

He didn't even watch the video, Jeremy only says good things about him.

I mean if you enjoy it with your friends more power to you.

Centrist = leftist who wants to convince himself that he's more intelligent than all of those petty tribalists by stating that he's an eternal "skeptic" who isn't taking sides. It's a manifestation of postmodernism, mistaking a lack of objective truth seeking for intelligent behavior.

This is the case every time.

lol is that fatty still drawing breath

>trashtalking Rudy
youtube.com/watch?v=G5PpUZix5HY

Then why do all the mtg soyboys want him gone?

Not long for this world. In his man cave he will be found, and a forklift will take him up to chubby fuck heaven. Bye bye boggy whoever you were.

Camwhores deserve to die so I disagree on a fundamental level.

I suppose that I should add a correction: You can have a legitimate "centrist", as in somebody who prefers to use more specific words for their ideology than "left" or "right". This is actually great, as they're probably able to tell you exactly what they believe and why they believe it more than somebody who's political alignment is just "right" or "left". People can also be experiencing something of a temporary crisis of identity where they're legitimately not sure if they're left or right.

It's the people who are centrists for years on end without really wanting to flesh out their beliefs who are manifesting postmodernism.

REPUBLICANS
*slurps concentrated trans-fat*
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

My best friend doesn't believe me about what's going on in Paris. He thinks I'm a racist but is still my friend. How do I convince him that he's wrong? I mean, not about me being racist, I am, but about Paris?

Boogie doesn't hold controversial opinions, he is so insecure and desperate to get along with people that he will do and believe literally everything the "righteous" tells him to. He will always capitulate. We saw this back in Gamergate, we saw this in his pathetic video about Sargon at Vidcon. I hate the term cuck, but that's exactly what he is. If you are one on one, I'm certain he will be your friend, maybe that's even what he truly wants, but what he truly wants means nothing. For as soon as anyone attacks you, he will abandon you, he will toss you in the dirt, and join the abusers in an attempt to signal his virtue.

He is completely fucking spineless, it probably got crushed by all the fat pressing in from all sides.

Pictures, videos, and statistics. Also, ask him if he believes that French people have an obligation to die, let their neighborhoods be taken over by crime for the sake of foreigners, and let their income be eaten by the welfare state.

>muh slavery
>muh imperialism

Ottomans.

Keep in mind that not everybody is open to being redpilled. Some people will refuse to contradict the current social order for the sake of security, some people feel rather than think, and some people are hoping to exploit the victim narrative in some way. For these people, there's nothing to be done other than push them aside.

this is gonna be gamergate for /tg/ calling it now

Makes Wizards Marvel again!

They don't care, they basically just spam go back to Sup Forums.

That's what happened when I tried to have a nice calm discussion about the issue of feminist 40k.

Not really, I haven't seen any major news about this shit for the past two days. I have a feeling most MTG nerds have no idea about any of the E-Celebs involved.

They have not grown up yet. Most of them never will.

Because it’s better then a blank wall?

Yup, nobody in my mtg group know anything about what's going on, nor do they care

>Are there any alpha card/board games?
YuGiOh

Not for much longer, his wife left him

Because the extra level of weeb raises testosterone somehow?

Boogie is a fat opportunistic slob

>He's not even a fence sitter, you need a spine to sit; he's more like a slug on a weather vane.

This youtube comment perfectly sums up my opinion on Boogie.

Yes

I'm not, I'm openly a supporter and critic of Trump and SD

The shit print run is ABSOLUTELY talked about in real life.
The shit art also is talked about in real life.
There's talk about how garbage MTGO is in real life.

Not going to go through those threads, but I'm sure Sup Forumsacks have been shit stiring those threads a bit about Jeremy.

Youtube shekles

look out your window

He's lost a shit ton of weight, it amazes me

Okay, what happened. Watched 5 minutes of the video, NOTHING, not 1 word of the betrayl.

Scrolled through 100 comments
>sorry he betrayed u bro
>boogeys has no real opinions

what the fuck happened.. The video isn't about anything, it's just calling boogie a hypocrite, the comments are calling him a betrayer.

He literally had to get surgery to staple his stomach shut to be able to do it.

He has the willpower of a baby and he will regain his weight, just you wait.

> gastric bypass
> liquid diet
> hormone therapy

Yes? Does it not amaze you? Modern medicine is cool

Boogie made a video where he called Jeremy ex-friend and repeated the same bullshit story of the snowflakes.

> muh both sides
> taking one side

It was a response video, so he brought up older videos that showed him talking about how "jokes aren't harassment" that were the exact opposite of what he was currently saying to prove how much of a fucking hypocrite he is.

Boogie did nothing wrong

Centrists have no real convictions.

I'M FAT AND I'VE BEEN GETTING FATTER FOR YEARS AND YEARS

oh but it's okay, my mother was mean to me as a child and so that absolves me of all responsibility

quick rundown?

This.

He's a worthless food addict.

There's nothing cool about wasting time and resources to help gluttons live their disgusting lifestyle slightly longer than nature intended.

>cosplay thot quits cosplay claiming guy in the video harassed her constantly for like a year (paytreon bux ran dry)
>boogie makes a shit le enlightened centrist video about it
>guy calls him out for his shit video

Boogie is a spineless literal cuckold that does whatever the politically correct tell him to do, which in this case was throwing a friend who prevented him from committing suicide under the bus and telling people to shun him from the community for a mean comment on twitter half a year ago.

Oh shit replied to the wrong post, meant for

I wonder how much of the "muh abuse" shtick is even reality. For the most part I feel like he just uses it as an excuse for why he's such a piece of shit. It's not like in order to be an addict you have to have some horrible past.

My brother is a massive alcoholic and we had it fine growing up, he just doesn't give a shit about anything and drinks 24/7 because he feels like it. Can't help but feel it's the same with boogie, there's just something about the way he talks about the "abuse" that seems fake.

I know a few manipulative people like boogie. They act nice so that others can't criticize them, then act as if any criticism is an actual attack.

>Betrayed by a feminist ally cuck.

How could this have ever happened?

Its not surprising, youtube is the only thing he can use to generate income for himself.
If he had a backbone and took a side to an issue, a portion of his fanbase would chimp out and hurt his revenue.

This way he plays to everyones ideologies because hes so vague on where he stands.

It's cool if they change their disgusting lifestyle, not sure if Boogie will keep doing it

>actually paying enough attention to this fat fuck to know all that about him

>I did not watch this video.

Instantly ignores anything he said after that. Watch the video before you comment you dumb fuck.

I haven't more than 10 minutes of his content he has produced, what he posts about/his lifestyle/and the drama surrounding him and his fan base gives you enough insight into his life to know that he cant generate an income for himself outside of YouTube.

>I haven't watch* more
Sorry its to early and i haven't had my Tea yet.

Boogie is a fucking rat. His bullshit is coming back to bite him in his (slightly less) fat ass.

Even his wife is tired of his fuckery. I doubt their marriage will make it past 2018 due to recent events.

Boogie is a professional victim.

centrism is just a way to be apolitical without criticism

bump

>befriend a 500lb NEET who got lucky with youtube fame
>surprised that he lacks character or loyalty
Seriously I don't know what this guy expected, did he think a guy who has never taken a stand for anything and is so weak willed he literally cannot stand was going to stick by him because they played some team fortress together or some shit?

I don't know who this fucker is, but going by that photo he is absolutely a nu-male

GO POST SOMEWHERE ELSE YOUR NORMIE, JUVENILE, RETARDED, YOUTUBE DRAMA.