The Earth is flat

>The Earth is flat
>Proven !00%Fact
lol, how about we look at this from a different perspective..... Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/10821-night-sky-changing-seasons.html
quora.com/Why-are-some-constellations-visible-only-during-certain-seasons
curious.astro.cornell.edu/about-us/120-observational-astronomy/stargazing/how-the-motion-of-the-earth-affects-our-view/734-why-do-different-stars-appear-with-seasons-beginner
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wl1H1WxWTuc
flymigsokol.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=PEH8iLjlodM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show me a photo of that same ball from orbit
>protip: you can't

>confirmed flat

Even ancient Chinese people believed the world was on the back of a giant turtle and a turtle shell has curve. Even the ancient people knew the world had some curve to it while some people in the modern era still believe it's flat.

Concave Earth is the only theory that matches the observation that the Sun, Moon, and stars are close to us, and the movement of southern hemisphere stars. It makes more sense that we are on the inside, like an egg.

> flat-earthers
> Sup Forums
Why am I not surprised?

W-what's on the outside

this

>some people in the modern era still believe it's flat.
And some still believe in a superman in the sky you can't see, hear or even encounter. People be stupid man.

Kek

The study, duh.

w-what

O "the" study, gotcha... don't even bother with sauce fuck it.

Flat earth shilling on Sup Forums began suddenly in late 2016 during the US elections, right as Sup Forums was digging thru Hillary's emails which started the whole pizzagate shitstorm as well as several other theories / conspiracies.
Personally I'm convinced it was an attempt at discrediting Sup Forums as crazy conspiracy theorists, just in case we dug up anything the public isn't supposed to see.
The daily shilling has since stopped, but there's still a small number of shitposting idiots who actually took the bait and swallowed this crap.
Either way it belongs on /x/, not here.

This literally makes no sense at all, yet it still makes more sense than "flat earth".

wouldnt light refraction have something to say about htis

Hahahaha (((refraction)))

Thermal images destroy this sad attempt at holding onto the refraction meme.

Galaxy brain

>muh flat earth

please stop you assholes

Why was this ever an issue again?
People believe something that other people was wrong, and both sides have to vehemently prove the other is wrong?

flat earth shows all the signs of a psy op. it drug in all the retarded normies that couldn't progress past the Rothschilds and 9/11 redpill

Fuck off, EARTH IS NOT FLAT
Stop giving those fucking retards more attention
SAGE

>oy vey shut it down!

Fuck off flat earth shill, we all know that you only exist to suppress truth about hollow earth

>absolute brainlet can't see the link between the flat earth and the pizza plot

>t. too dumb to realize it's flat AND hollow
The "crust" is "stuffed".

The world isn't flat, explain all the mountains and shit.
It's zigzaggy.

>explain all the mountains and shit
"Toppings" on the "pizza"

That's still not flat man. If it has peaks and valleys that's a zigzag.

Nah the earth is flat, the "toppings" are secret facilities on-top of the earth.
"Valleys" don't really exist, it's just an illusion to control migration patterns.

>hollow earth
>what's magnetism
>how compass works

Ching chong with the rapid wit and stunning repartee! I find it hard to believe some heathens here don't believe that photo is a miracle that shows God's awesome entertaining parlour.

By valleys I'm mainly referring to the seas, it goes down pretty deep.

nobody unironically believes it's flat. It's a massive meme plus media feedback loop for infinite click bait articles

>it goes down pretty deep
Suuuure, as deep as they want you to think lol

There is clear visible curvature on that tennis ball, though.

I don't unironically think Earth is flat, but I doubt its roundness at times. Especially because mr black science man is given so much gubberment gibs for saying that it is round.

This kills the flat fag

O no the autopilot might have to subtly fly slower to create the illusion of a further distance having been traveled.

You'd have to fly half speed to generate that, everyone would notice, but nice try, flat fag.

>every pilot in the world is in on the conspiracy

I ironically agree with you. Now unironically take your meds!

>I don't know where it came from, and I openly admit that instead of ascribing it to the magical sky daddy.
ftfy

who's the bottom jew?

literally impossible to come to that conclusion with the given data

>two things look similar therefore earth is flat
You're either a shill or a genuine retard.

How many flat fags are there? Why aren't they funding their very own space program? That would be the ultimate proof.
>nasa says x
>flat fags sent their own probes to investigate and get undeniable proof of nasa bullshitting everyone
>not even once
Really makes you think...

DUCT tape
not duck tape.

underrated

Duct tape used correctly???

>duck tape
duct*
Nobody is going to take you retards seriously if you make such childlike errors.

What if he's just really down with the branding?

> still believing the earth is round
Kek you trolls are so good

go back to /x/ you faggots

duh, that's why when people fly to china they just go straight up in the fucking air

was remotely funny the first time this was posted

explain solar and lunar eclipses lmao. i watched with my own two eyes as the moon passed in front of it just a few months ago, and everything got dark except for the horizon. is this a nasa conspiracy to launch a giant object into the air to convince us of solar eclipses? or should i stop giving you ideas? lmao

((They)) know we’re surrounded by ice

subtle boomer hate thread
fucking little shits we used to throw you into the middle of the jungle to get eaten by chinks

Earth's rotational axis is much more closely aligned to the orbital plane then depicted in the picture.
The tilt is 23 degrees. What that picture is showing is around 80 degrees.
This is strawmanning at it's worst.

ahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
space.com/10821-night-sky-changing-seasons.html
quora.com/Why-are-some-constellations-visible-only-during-certain-seasons
curious.astro.cornell.edu/about-us/120-observational-astronomy/stargazing/how-the-motion-of-the-earth-affects-our-view/734-why-do-different-stars-appear-with-seasons-beginner

>O
Fuck off nigger

Sigh...this shittu again. Look it's rel fucking easy, globecucks. If the earth is round then fucking prove it. It should be easy right? Btfo flat earthers with proof the earth I flat.
Oh wait you fucking CAN'T because there IS no proof.

Globecucks btfo yet again

Just waiting for hilicopters to hover and end up states away. Why even have planes when the earth spins at 1 gorilkion miles per hour. Planes are so much effort

Black white, up down, retard shill. Taking a fraudulent cgi based cosmology as the foundation of your entire reality.. amusing - sad

spiritual pespective

Yes at sea level it would be not be visible but as the photo shows it was taken about 1000+ meters high. Higher you go more you an see.

NASA “earth is a globe & we’ve been to the moon desu, but we lost that technology”
> sheckles for days
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wl1H1WxWTuc

Memeing aside, it's amazing how the old scientist used to also think of these stuff. I wonder how modern "physicists" would react if they knew Newton was searching for the philosopher's stone.

>no gravity
Why aren't you floating off into space?

mfw we are all inside a ball, inside some spacecucks office.

Space is a meme

Magic is fake sorry

God.

>getting to the moon required extreme funding, specialized machining and tooling to design and build the vehicles that could do so, hundreds of thousands of man hours and institutionalized knowledge, and essentially the near full focus of one of the two world superpowers at the time
>nasa today is underfunded, lacks the tooling to even design and produce a replacement for the space shuttle, has a fraction of the staff it had during the space race, and nobody in actual control of america's budget and focuses gives a shit about it
>'let's boil that down to an easy catchphrase like not having the tech anymore, since it's not like we can just pump out another saturn v in a year'
>flat earth retards take it literally like it's a fucking game of civ

Death by kek.

ahaha

underrated as hekck

Then explain this
flymigsokol.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=PEH8iLjlodM
>inb4 fake mimimimimimimi
You can take a ride yourself if you have enough money (about 20k euro).

Just spread the costs out over 20 years and trim the fat. Who needs hubble anymore?

>being this fucking retarded