Why do people oppose a Jewish state?

Why do people oppose a Jewish state?

Let's be real, you can't kill us. The christians along with the mudslimes have been trying to since the past 2000 years and have failed miserably, Now the only option left is expulsion which contrary to popular belief is also what Hitler wanted.

So what's wrong with having Israel? The fact that not all Jews came here is not our fault.

Don't tell me you give a fuck about those sandniggers in "Palestine" because you know you don't.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=-HSjn1HFXQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who does? I wish all of would go there, in fact I am 100% for it get all the motehrfucekrs out of the west and take your ass there

First explain why I should care? Jews have been and continue to be parasites in EVERY society they inhabit yes even Israel. You're ruled by Russia-tier politicians and the average IQ is 95. Literally the ONLY reason jews survived is because how fucking cucked Christians are.

Because the kikes will still rule the world through their banking system even if they're all in Palestine, plus that land rightfully belongs to the Palestinians. Burning Jews is the only solution Moshe.

>Burning Jews is the only solution Moshe.
But it cannot be done. The christians along with the mudslimes have been trying to since the past 2000 years and have failed miserably and now almost every white shits himself the instant he hears the word "genocide".

>chirstian cucks helped your people to build your cursed nation
>still gets helped by christian cucks
>calls it achievement
without the US let's how you fucks can survive

plus you people are marxist LARPers and pied pippers for degenerates in the west while being strong zealot nationalists in that damn sandbox expect those damn rats azkhenazis who are not even loyal to you let alone the west which these rats mostly inhabit

^
"except"

the biggest problem is your religion and trying to force your savior to come by fulfilling prophecy which happens to be destroying the world

So it's just anti semitism?

>>>
Nice bait Juden. When you are finally eradicated by your hubris the world will give exactly zero fucks at your passing.

let US totally not help you for at least 3 years and will see how you cunts will do all by yourselves

>expulsion since ancient egypt until the recently guatemala expulsion or whatever latin american country it was
>JUST
you tell me yossef

>Christian cucks
Nope, it's the eternal Anglo that has given them Palestine and now continues to support them.

>you can't kill us. The christians along with the mudslimes have been trying to since the past 2000 years
if that were true you would all be dead. christians have never condoned the murder of jews, you're thinking of the nazis.

Google "Martin Luther".

The people were asleep. They are walking up. Good luck getting the tallons out of our flesh before we are so woke that action happens naturally.

Because you have it now and you won't keep to it. The price of Israel would be worth if you butt the fuck out of the West entirely.

>woke
Fuck off, nigger.
I am out of the west, it's your fault for not kicking them out and sending them to Israel.

if the muslims and christians get over the zionist divide and conquer strategy youre fucked

Deport all Jews to Israel and cut off all government funding. Don't intervene when the Muzzies attack.

Then we can focus on sending all the blacks back to Africa.

I am against any religous state, especially if its an abrahamic religion. Unlike most of Sup Forums i dont give a fuck whether or not it Jewish- A theological state is how you go full Iran.

They seem to manage pretty well tho, or at least better than most countries

Neither will ever happen.

bump

bump

bump

>We will have a Jewish state in 5 years not, if not then in 50 years, if not then in 500 years.
>50 years later Israel is a thing
How did he know Sup Forums

I don't oppose Israel at all. I oppose my tax dollars not going towards my own people. I oppose (((liberals))) in my country.

In fact I think it'd be great if Israel wiped Palestine off the map and started taking over the middle east, just don't expect our help unless you want to buy some weapons of course ;^)

>People have been trying for 2000 years
False, we've only tried to extinguish you once on a global scale, the rest was just you getting kicked out of countries that didnt welcome you

Dont test me you curly bearded cunt

Hitler didn't try to kill us. Even if he did, he failed. Miserably.

>Let's be real, you can't kill us. The christians along with the mudslimes have been trying to since the past 2000 years and have failed miserably, Now the only option left is expulsion which contrary to popular belief is also what Hitler wanted.

Weren't Jews supported by Muslims and Christians and only assaulted by a fringe group of these people?
Secondly how do you even define a Jew? Is it supposed to be a faith or an ethnic group since because I've heard of Jews all over the World.

You did the Holocaust to yourself you genocidal Punics.

>Why do people oppose a Jewish state?

why do jews oppose a white state?

if u would just GO to your fucking jewish state (and stay there) everyone would probably shut the fuck up

>IQ 95
>25% arab minority
Sven, shut the fuck up. In 20 years your mean IQ should be mid 80's at best. It's probably even below that in Malmo

why do whites?

Because we know that cultural Judaism is poison. You teach your children the wrong values, and they end up becoming sociopaths. We will win against this evil.
Don't want to go to Israel until you 'good and ready' huh? I asked a Jewish girl if she wanted to go there while visiting, and *stay*, and she hesitated in her words. What if America cuts off support? Suddenly a strong country is revealed for what it is - an unsubstainable shitshow in the desert built on top of other people's legacies and deferred expectations, using money that should be going to help the multi-generational citizens of the USA who have always been entitled to it but had to get by without it. Its instead stolen by foreigners like you who invade other people's governments.

I'm pretty sure merkel isn't german.

>What if America cuts off support?
Can it?

I think jews are a massive subeversive force in everyx nation they inhabit they abuse hospitality and are the worst allies anyone can have ,but i still think they need a country. the jewish diaspora needs to cease to exist or jews might will be killled because the diaspora draws si much hate (mostly rightfully so) that when israel gets invaded by the whole muslim world noone will want to help

its a made-up country
lies in every aspect of history
will destroy modern civilization
lies lies lies
money money money
expelled from hunders of countries
why? thats why

>Christians have been trying to kill us.
Wut?

I've read Der Judenstaat in its uncensored original German version
Ask me anything

hooktube.com/watch?v=-HSjn1HFXQ4

WHY JEWS WERE EXPELLED FROM 109 COUNTRIES?

KIKE STRAIGHT TO THE OVENNNNNNNNN

As soon as Israel looses all relevance to our benefit which was yesterday.

Is it the greatest piece of literature you've ever read?

No.

*American
Remember that even Hitler wanted to give the noses Madagascar. Why is this fine, yet giving them Palestine is not? Is there something more inherently valuable about Palestine than Madagascar?

It is the holy land, retard.

>you cant kill us
we can do anything we want
we have the weaponry
we make up the militaries of the most powerful countries on earth
literally the only reason your shit stain of a kike country hasn't been nuked yet is because a white guy sitting in a room with a button decided not to
you are a parasite, not a predator
you are weak
you are nothing
and most importantly
all of you can be killed.

Yes.
His original proposals and vision would have completely solved the Jewish Question.
Reading it was a major "redpill" moment for me.

Too bad the banker kikes and American kikes corrupted his idea of Israel and created a state that is a twisted shadow of Herzl's Judenstaat.

See

See

Who, this guy...?

Yes, he was the first nazi/ anti semite.

So the world's first super hero, amirite

The hatred has always come from the side of the jews. So you hate the jews, do ya goyim? Do you know for whomst hatred comes even easier? For the JEW. The entire existence of the jewish race is based on hatred, racism and fear. We need to disconnect from the jew matrix and start focusing more on our own communities.

The Catholic Church exists to hook Italian Jews up with fresh slave-stock. He successfully kept that fate off our necks and brought us into position to resist and survive when your cattle went after us in the world wars. While I get that you having to work is the equivalent of death in your religion, calling that an attempt at eradication is still just the least bit retarded; the simple truth is that we do not give a fuck what you do the nations that -let- you in.

One more thing, I firmly believe that a Jewish state being created in the early 1900s with a guarantee by the German Empire could have been a fucking amazing nation.
A HONEST nation under g*d, none of that degenerate Rothschild and Hollywood kike false flagging

>why dont whites support a white state

They do.
The ones that dont are the ones swallowing jewish poisoned media.
They will get the bullet too kike, dont you worry

How are you any different from the niggers that blame whites for everything? Success breads jealousy.

Stupid conspiracy theories.

what conspiracy theory? that's an idea straight from Herzl's book you retarded kike

>The Catholic Church exists to hook Italian Jews up with fresh slave-stock. He successfully kept that fate off our necks and brought us into position to resist and survive when your cattle went after us in the world wars. While I get that you having to work is the equivalent of death in your religion, calling that an attempt at eradication is still just the least bit retarded; the simple truth is that we do not give a fuck what you do the nations that -let- you in.
This was in Der Judenstaat?
Fucking nazi I can have you arrested for this.

>Don't tell me you give a fuck about those sandniggers in "Palestine" because you know you don't.

this should be repeated to jews who support blacks/latinos/chinks/etc in the USA and europe

you have quoted the wrong guy

Why do people oppose a white state?

Let's be real, you can't kill us. The jews along with the mudslimes have been trying to since the past 2000 years and have failed miserably, Now the only option left is multiculturalism which contrary to popular belief is also what communists wanted.

So what's wrong with having our own country? The fact that not all whites came here is not our fault.

Don't tell me you give a fuck about those whites in "Rhodesia" because you know you don't.

Stupid.

>Let's be real, you can't kill us.
Didn't some guy kill 6 gorillion of you? I forget his name.

No and there were survivors and one Jew is enough to start the race again.

See

I don't really care my dude. What I really want to know is how you can spend your Monday arguing with yourself in a shill thread?

No one opposes a white state, but white people.

If you really wanted a white state, you'd gather a bunch of white people who think like you and tried to gain independence somewhere. Jjust like Jews in israel. But of course, you're just a bunch of inbred basement dwellers who don't make up 1% of the population. And you can't even organize anything because your whole ideology comes from a position of weakness (my life sucks so let's latch on to my skin color). The only reason hitler managed to gather such a huge following was for the same reason.Germany's economy was shit, they were defeated and most people in germany were unemployed losers.

Jews actually have a culture that brings us together; you do not.

>Dem Jewz beez putting muh White mans down fo 2000 years, yo bitches!
Meanwhile, the Jews single handedly gifted you inbred hicks with your religion, your science, your politics and your art.

You truly are pale niggers.

>Jews actually have a culture that brings us together
no u dont and u or i am not part of the NWO elite kikes at the top, they will throw u under the bus, same they did with the pleb jews in ww2, just as them u r a tool

looks like nobody actually read the book?
shame on you. Go read it now and then come back enlightened about yourself and the JQ (if you're a kike)

"not your fault". Fuck off jewscum. Who else is supposed to be blamed?

Because jewish pussy belongs on my dick as I breed out a half aryan and then my comrades breed a 75% Aryan.

You. Why don't you kick them out and send them here? Truth is that whites have some kind out cuck gene which makes them unable to live without diversity.