Women suck because they say what you want to hear to get patreon bucks from betas

>women suck because they say what you want to hear to get patreon bucks from betas
pls donate to my patreon to hear more women hate that will hit your dopamine receptors like a drug

Other urls found in this thread:

nottinghampost.com/news/man-gives-best-friend-ten-867476
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the same tactic that mgtow channels use too btw. Look up the top mgtow channels and you will see that they make hundreds a month in betabux.

What

just a guy that shits on people having a patreon and then opens one himself

I shit on you fucking beta white knights for supporting these e whores not reproducing and also provide valuable/nutritional knowledge via my patreon. when the fuck did pol become so fucking gay they defend ethots? no wonder whites are dying.

is Shawn /ourguy/?

lol faggot

shawn rules and you're all fags

hope you went to church today shawn

Yes
sup Shawn

women are a cancer to any movement and you’re shitting on a guy who tells you that but also gives you health and fitness advice at the same time. How fucked are you americans?

you got the png of him standing like that?

Nope

>I shit on you fucking beta white knights

Nice attempt at defaming shawn faceberg, but you're still a faggot with a tired brand.

>post your rare shawns ITT

if you're standing up for (((women))) please fuck off back to your containment website and lurk for 2 years before posting

I went to (traditional Latin) mass last night and today and also volunteered after first mass.

lol shawns such a lil bitch like how are you 18 and have a hariline like that wtf

post physique bitch

Nice politics and current events

Fuck off
Both of you. If some retard gives him money who the fuck cares. Why the fuck should people on Sup Forums know about it?

at least it goes to fitness/nutrition advice, instead of some e-thot who makes gay videos

good job friend

>post physique bitch
:(

SUP SHAWN
Sup Forumss been gay since 2013 at least

I don't donate to either

I don't donate to anyone's patreon. The one time I did I gave sam hyde $10 for his book.

That's called having actual testosterone you soy boy bitch.

I'm assuming you meant to respond to OP

patreon/kickstarter etc are symptoms of the childlessnes epidemic

That dude in pic is cancer do something

Thank god I am not wrapped up in some gay e-community. Sounds like drama

lol nah i think he jut sucked on a few too many dicks

Bumping thread for the lulz.

You're a good guy, keep it up. Don't be discouraged.

m-monika

I don't care about the ewhores but you are exactly the same as them. You say exactly what betas want to hear to develop a little twitter cult.

Yeah that's why you fucking faggots are making threads against me right? because I'm saying what you want to hear? go fuck yourself you fucking little bitch. This isn't twitter so I can speak my mind but fucking FAGGOTS like you should be killed before any fucking kike. you're all the same, pathetic DYEL virgin faggots without an ounce of test in your body, stop browsing pol and go browse fit and maybe there's hope for you, probably not because you're a fucking retard, but it's a chance at least.

I just looked at your twitter and you have white knights of your own defending your honor because of this stupid thread. For an "ironybro" you sure have trouble seeing it.

He is a slav and slavs are the niggers of the white race

Having allies vrs white knights might be a hard concept for you smooth brain retards but you're made I'll accomplish more pro white sentiment than you ever will, I get it, I'd be jealous too

Good thread paul town.

lul

Betacuck 1 - donate to woman parroting their political views
Betacuck 2 -donate to someone who parrots their woman hate

You'll never be as beta as this guy

>donates kidney to save female coworker
>"we're like brother and sister"

nottinghampost.com/news/man-gives-best-friend-ten-867476

literally not at all what my patreon is about, filtered

As someone who is mostly Polish heritage I can confirm. We are the "niggers" of the white race. And us Slavic niggers are the only hope for whites. Western Europe will fall to the muzzies and the US will fall to the mexicans. After they destroy the west, Slavs will come in and reconquer the land from the shit skins. The world is Slavic Clay.

sorry but that's what they all say. I'm sure you are a nice guy (I even follow you) I just can't stand hypocrisy.

*yawn* another dumb e celeb thread sage and report people

didn't his mom abuse him and then die? Serious mommy issues, explains a lot desu

>>women suck because they say what you want to hear to get patreon bucks from betas
Yup, that's retarded. I love it when women say what I want to hear. If they also did what I want them to do, everything would be perfect.

>fucking FAGGOTS like you should be killed before any fucking kike. you're all the same, pathetic DYEL virgin faggots

Is this true? I did not know this or I would not have posted this thread.

Imagine being so autistic you can't tell that's a joke tweet

You realize you are white knighting him right? Which is fine but let's call it what it is.

That girl is so pretty she makes me want to kill myself.

Yes, I'm whiteknighting for Shawn because I want to fuck him

no.

>joke tweet

kek. DESTROYED

The problem is that most of his twitter followers are virgin betas too. He is teaching them to fap to anime, do drugs, and possibly become trannies.

>stealing Charels gimmick
Smdh

You can lift all you want Shawn, but you will never, ever learn.
(nice doubles though, and good on you for going to Mass)

That has a fat face even though he's shredded.

>Paying for "nutritional knowledge"
lmao, fucking e-celebs.

*He

if this really is you I want you to know you're too bland and weirdly sound refugee like to ever make it anywhere outside the ears of beta's.

You can get all the advice online. He's really just getting betas to donate to him. Same as Sam Hyde (who I have donated to and like). But he acts like he's above it.

Sam Hyde is funny though.

fat faggot

exactly and that's one of the differences

Yup, I'll see if I still have the screencaps.

okay I am still here

Kill yourself you autist retard

You're a good guy Shawn

post physique bitch

Post boipucci

>post physique bitch

I never said he was a bad guy. I don't know if he is or isn't but he is a hypocrite. And now you defend him.

Most powerful and wealthy men in the world 9/10 don’t give a fuck about Muh muscles and work outs

His patreon is literally just diet and lifting advice. Not really comparable to what ethots offer on their patreons.

You don't need to pay somewhat for that. They are giving money to have a pseudo brother figure just like they give the money to the women to have a pseudo gf figure.

>They are giving money to have a pseudo brother figure
That's a stretch. It really is just cut and dried fitness stuff.

dsa hairline

So you're fat then?

lol, oh this dude. I remember travelling in similar circles with him on Twitter years ago. He often threw tantrums because people would talk about books and politics and he'd complain about being too dumb to understand. So he may be a douchebag but he's aware of it to a degree.

>giving advice to people when you're 4 feet tall and balding

I really think it's just a bit changed (more suitable for internet) version of snake oil trading aka those "NLP" meetings, pick-up trainings, "How to be alpha in 5 easy steps" book etc.

Losers are easy to make money from. Sexual losers - twice as easy.

why give money to shawn's shitty patreon when you can listen to THE CONVICT REPORT™ at The Dingoes dot xyz

I know a guy that does twitch and he once got a thousand dollar donation. Then he has the audacity to rant about some woman getting money on the internet. Either make money from betas or say you are against making money from betas. Pick one.

Noice.

>mgtow
these faggots sitll exist?

i was a mgtow until i got a gf.

They exist and I bet that some of the most popular ones do not even follow their own advice and just spew things to make their viewers give money. Just like the thots.

yea that barbarossa nigger disappeared probably because his gf doesn't allow him to make videos anymore

Literally who? Quit shitting up Sup Forums in the middle of the night. This is normally the only few hours when it's readable. Fucking queers, Sup Forums is not an eceleb advertising platform. Fuck everyone for bumping this to the top of the catalogue.

shawn is never going to think you're cool, m8

Is this the same ‘Shawn’ who basically memed burger identitarians into complete nihilism and despondency?

Regardless of his motives, this guy deserves money just for exposing the absolute lack of conviction of the US ‘Alt-Right’. Bunch of fairweather faggots playing dress up as nationalists.

Seems every burger ‘former alt-right’ frog faggot on twitter is now posting le edgy anti-anglo memes and u are basically gay if you care about ethnic replacement…

I do feel bad for normal talented guys like Damigo, Fuentes, Allsup etc but what are u gonna do.

Why do you give dumb twitter faggots attention

there is literally nothing intereting about this person

its another chubby white guy with a beard who hates women and loves reddit memes

Do you really think you're doing something worthwhile? Do you think you should be paid for it?

You're pathetic mate, less pathetic than your followers but still deeply pathetic

Yes.

I want to kill all of you no name irony twitter faggot in group circlejerking nihilist parasites

Tell your girlfriend to shut her yap