Not enough.

Hitler was made up to inflate the numbers

according to dr Willhelm Hoettl
4million in extermination camps
2million in shootings around europe

Not enough

Faggoys paid the Germans to make it seem like they were getting killed

Over 60.

I love you Sup Forums, and say what you want about Jews, but it happened. My grandfather who is still alive and was born in 1923. His brothers,sisters, and mom were killed in Bełzec. He barley excaped and was able to make it to the UK.

Trustworthy source you got there.. Are you worried that your story isn't as effective as it was?

~20,000

shut up jew

>it happened. My grandfather who is still alive and was born in 1923. His brothers,sisters, and mom were killed in Bełzec. He barley excaped and was able to make it to the UK.

Was this counted with pre Soviet collapse Auswicz-Birkenau with 4 000 000 dead or post soviet collapse propaganda of Auswicz-Birkenau with 1 500 000 dead?
Remember, even after 2 500 000 has disappeared, (((you))) are not allowed to change the magical number of 6 000 000.

Not enough.

>Still alive

Everytime I hear one of these stories it proves the Holohoax didn't happen.

REMEMBA DA 6 MILLION OY VEY

More than 9/11

The alst surviving UBOAT nazi commander is 10 years older than my Grandpa as was born in 1913. So why do you have a hard time beliving that someone who was a civilian at the time is still alive?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Hardegen

care to regale us how he made it through enemy lines and was somehow able to make it to England? which is an Island? also how the fuck did he end up in america to produce kids who eventually produced your kike self?

It's not the age that makes me skeptical, it's the abundance of (((survivors))) that proves Hitler was not the genocidal maniac he is portrayed to be.

My point is he allowed most of them to leave, just interning the most stubborn, criminal, or degenerate ones that most likely deserved it.

came here to post this

Not enough.

You soulless creatures must deny the holocaust. Otherwise, you'd have to accept that the formation of Israel was justified, and you just can't do that. To me, even if 100,00 people died, that would've been enough of a reason for a jewish state.
Moreover, you need to deny it, because it just doesn't register in your microscopic brains, that a people which was nearly wiped out, could go ahead and form one of the most accomplished states in the history of states, maybe ever, and defeat everything that blocks it's path. I'll need 5 consecutive posts just to list the accomplishments of Israel.
This enrages you, and i'm very glad for that.
Also, after seeing the old "not enough" comments, it makes me super happy your countries are imploding, and you're getting ready to ragequit life.

Kek

>the formation of Israel was justified

6/10 bait, but it wasn't. Even if every single jew was gassed, it still wouldn't be justified. And as we all know, they owe us (Germany) for their taxypayer paid vacations to the osterreich.

Also the nazis kept autistic records of everything administrative, including the tips of shoelaces but there is no paper trail or communicative intel pointing to mass murder. Apparently they just decided to wing the mass genocide sub-project. Any breakdown of the numbers of murders leads to absurd rates that would never happen, especially given the lack of resources and logistical circumstances.

not enough

In 1939 right after the invasion of Poland by Nazi Germany, he and a convy of others flet through what is now Slovakia,Slovenia, through Northern Italy to France, then onto the UK. He was at the SW part of the country at the time, with his family in the east. After returing to his home vilage after the war, it was found that almost everyone living in the village was sent to Belzec. He cme here a few years later.

just enough

auschwitz-around 200k
total-somewhere between 800k and 2 million

>I'll need 5 consecutive posts just to list the accomplishments of Israel.
Waze. Done.

I think it was justified
you shouldve annexed turkey afterwards and given some of that land to the palestinians you guys displaced to make it perfect. Palestinians => roaches :D

So what was his relationship with the jews exactly? Sup Forums is always dodging this question, as you know the person you're trying to paint him as, is at odds with the hitler stormfags idolize.

more than 5 million

Six gorillion

Some good videos exposing many of the Holocaust lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s

Few hundred thousand tops, but jews like to add compounding interest to things so we're now at around 6 million

I can't wait till all support for Israel is pulled and you have all middle East countries allying to wipe you from the face of the earth. Good riddance.

Did they get a refund on the new sign after they changed their mind?

so about the average death per 1000 persons suffered by europeans... who'd have thunk it.

I said over 60 people died. You seem to think that's not true. Who's the denier now??

>lighten up, you humorless sack of shit

You do realize that if in the coming world hyperinflation crisis the banker families protect their own interests (again, they broke the deal once already) it will mean the end of Israel.
The Haavara agreement was broken by the Rothschilds.
You will be betrayed again.

Not nearly enough join your local cyber Nazi division today

>Flag

Stopped there

Could you assholes please stop saying Hitler didn't gas the kikes. He did, that's what makes him a hero. Fucking nu/pol/!

Hitler did nothing wrong

This.

Like maybe 50 Jews died of syphilis because they were degenerates.

>To me, even if 100,00 people died, that would've been enough of a reason for a jewish state.
To you, even if 3 people died, it would've been enough reason for a jewish state because you wanted a jewish state anyway.
Also, why do you think we care about Israel?

My last six digits is how many died.

>To me, even if 100,00 people died, that would've been enough of a reason for a jewish state.
Does that justify the creation of European ethnostates then? Far more than 100k Europeans have been killed by shitskins

Let me guess, all your grandparents were holocaust survivors. What a miracle!

He loved them but also hated them but showed mercy which is why we honor him by advocating the opposite of his actions.

Holocaust didn't happened...
But it shoud be

Clearly Jews and the jew owned media is very transparent.

this

How many white farmers have been killed by communists and feral niggers in the last 100 years? Tens of millions.

When you factor in compound interest it's a few gorrilion, goy.

>these people killed these people but it's okay because these people killed more of these people

>not getting his point
"asian" British?

> asking others if you have a right to exists on the basis of the slave morality they installed in you

srsly why cant stormfags into 4d chess? truly the white race is doomed.

I'm not asking for his permission, I'm asking for his opinion. Also I'm no stormfag, you don't have to worship Hitler to be an ethnonationalist

>low average iq
>relies on western gibs to survive
>surrounded by a sea of hostile waters
>is universally loathed
>20% Arab
>infrastructure built by the Germans

What a mecca you have there.