So I'm pretty new to anime, friend got me into it a few months ago...

So I'm pretty new to anime, friend got me into it a few months ago, I've seen like Code Geass and Owari no Seraph and OPM so far as well as some lesser known stuff like Detroit Metal City. Right now I'm watching Cromartie High School, what are some other anime as wacky as it?

Lurk more

Are recommendations not allowed on here. I always get recommendations on Sup Forums.

On Sup Forums, >>>/global/rules/16 is actually enforced.

Then fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is much more fun than you faggots.

Sup Forums is always like this

>Sup Forums
>fun
Sure if you like the same threads that nobody answers to and allowing for recommendations only makes it so that half the board turns into /wsr/

You guys are less approachable than Sup Forums, and I hang out on Sup Forums often. That's saying something

Then you should fuck off back to and holy shit.
Go fuck yourself.
Sage and reported.

Fuck off kike

just shows how well Sup Forums kept in the long run compared to other boards. You shouldbn'tfeel at time in unknown waters.

If you can't alleast recognise 5 anime in the first five pages, its best you lurk more and watch more. It's cool to see someone get into other stuff compared to the usual so I give you props on that.

Sup Forums has been nothing but circa 2009 Sup Forums since august

You won't like anime in 1-2 years don't start watching it now.

Yeah I just want to learn more and don't want to watch garbage, I already play enough garbage.

If you want to love anime then learn to appreciate goodness out of garbage.
Otherwise go play games.

lurking more helps with that if you want to know Sup Forums's opinion on something. or if you are wondering about a particular anime, make a thread about it. you will still get flack, but it wont actually be against the rules like this one. also don't mention your from Sup Forums or Sup Forums if you don't want a bunch of people to come out of the woodwork to tell you to go back there

for a real answer to OP check out Boku no Pico

No way man, I've heard of that.

Recommendation/request threads belong on the appropriate board, Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Get back to us once you've seen all of Urusei Yatsura

Ikr, I try to make Naruto threads here and everybody calls me a faggot.

I'm actually heading to Sup Forums's recommended anime to find some stuff now, figure that is a good place to start.

you'll find nearly if not 100% of what would have been posted here anyways

you really need to lurk more.

Here since nobody wants to actually help you I will: Bible black, Queens blade, Gun-dou Musashi
Probably the best entry level anime, especially the first one.

A simple lurk more and know to search for your own sauce would've sufficed.
If you can't even appreciate Boku no Pico then this place is not for you, go away. Sup Forums unironically enjoys it and it's a sort of test of mindset to see how well can you fit into Sup Forums as well.
Now fuck off and grow some powerlevel, I've been to nice to you.

>giving fish
>ever
You fags are really disgusting.