Why are Jews trying to destroy the white race?

So both Rockwell and Malcolm X/Nation of Islam agreed on the separation of the races. They both name the jew as the source of the race-mixing problem.

Redpill me on why the jewish elite wants to destroy the white race. What is their motive?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtu.be/6_ZH321GrUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably a mix of what ever may be true in the protocols, plus some shit that went down a few thousand years ago.

watch the movie stargate fagot that is the future they want

whites are the only ones smart enough to stop kikes from enslaving the entire planet and basically creating hell on earth.

Jealously for that which we possess and shekels cannot buy

Whites are arguably the most developed people on the earth and with the history of white people against jews (((they))) want to wipe whites off the world in any way possible. We could go into race IQs and what not but a mix raced people would not care if 3rd worlders moved in because "hey I'm half 3rd worlder".

Rockwell is a plant, he was in the nav, CIAspook confirmed

also this

>names the jew
>is a plant
Well he's a very shitty plant. Also
>meme flag
Hi Schlomo

They are Canaanites and have been try to kill us since Caine killed Able. It's Biblical.

I used to think it was revenge for the holohoax. But not anymore after seeing how much anti-white, anti-European hatred the jews peddled BEFORE the war even started.

>Why are Jews trying to destroy the white race?
As history has shown whites present the only real threat to the existence of Judaism. All non-whites, non-Jews can be controlled or undermined without too much effort but the whites have and will destroy Jews as needed. Jews know that not all the goyim are will to sell their souls for the shekel.

Basically, if the Jews are able to destroy the whites they will no longer have competition. The blacks are so easily controlled, the Muslims can be killed enmasse without issue, the brown people of the world can barely keep their countries from collapsing and their people from fleeing to ever be a threat, and the Asians are all to happy to work themselves to death for the shekel.

Asians will inherit the earth if whites die off and we somehow take the jews down with us. If they could go through some form of societal change to where they don't obsess money so much they would also kill the jew. Remember kids, Hitler allied with Japan!

The whole plan behind the Kike takedown of the whites is that the lower IQ of the Negro is not a threat to them, the white freedom of thought certainly is. Negros are much easier to control and it will be a Communist two-teir system of Jews with money and black slaves.

(((JEWISH SLAVE SHIPS)))

Jews are white though.
Here are some objective tests as to whether a group was historically considered “white” in the United States: Were members of the group allowed to go to “whites-only” schools in the South, or otherwise partake of the advantages that accrued to whites under Jim Crow? Were they ever segregated in schools by law, anywhere in the United States, such that “whites” went to one school, and the group in question was relegated to another? When laws banned interracial marriage in many states (not just in the South), if a white Anglo-Saxon wanted to marry a member of the group, would that have been against the law? Some labor unions restricted their membership to whites. Did such unions exclude members of the group in question? Were members of the group ever entirely excluded from being able to immigrate to the United States, or face special bans or restrictions in becoming citizens?

If you use such objective tests, you find that Irish, Jews, Italians and other white ethnics were indeed considered white by law and by custom (as in the case of labor unions). Indeed, some lighter-skinned African Americans of mixed heritage “passed” as white by claiming they were of Arab descent and that explained their relative swarthiness, showing that Arab Americans, another group whose “whiteness” has been questioned, were considered white.

jews arent even human, shlomo.

>jews aren't even human
>whites are the closest related to jews
Are whites human?

>Communist two-teir system of Jews with money and black slaves.
Its literally any race that will serve them including whites if they manage to bring us down to under 100 million pure world wide.
Whites are people with blood only originating from Europe. I don't get how this is so hard to understand. Jews shouldn't even get to identify as white since they're trying to fucking kill us all. Nice 3 paragraphs that didn't fucking work ya friggen jew.

Survival of the fittest. A Jewish world is best for Jews. Eliminate all obstacles to win.

woah its almost as if the jews have been raping whites for 1000s of years in an attempt to infiltrate our societies, you still arent human, shlomo. whites are closer related to blacks than they are to jews, jews are further from white than a nigger is, let that sink into your thick skull

Why though? Why do they have this compulsion to ruin everything? Why are they trying to turn the relatively safe white countries where even they can benefit into 3rd world violent shitholes? This, I don't understand. Surely they don't think Israel will be their paradise? They're surrounded by enemies there and would be in constant war.

It's hard to believe.

Jews have blood originating from Europe; haven't you heard of Hitler and how he pushed the jews out?

>whites are closer related to blacks
So you really are snowniggers.

Prove it faggot

yeah we are snowniggers whove pushed your subhuman race of inbred cannibals to the fucking endangered species list. ever wonder why we kept you around? do you feel in charge?

>endangered species list
Are you assuming I'm a kike? You have no idea what I am but you accuse me of being a kike in the hopes that I won't doxx myself in order to prove your strawman wrong. You build a boogeyman and accuse anyone who questions your narrative of being said boogeyman and then pat yourself on the back.

>do I feel in charge
Yes.

What did God mean by this?

you are a kike, i dont need to assume. im glad you feel in charge shlomo.

I feel like it's either about the Kabbalah Hollywood Jews or just anyone who claims to be Jewish

kek.

The outgroup always loves/hates the ingroup .

>outgroup vs ingroup
So the real question is who's side are the niggers on

It's in their blood. They are also arrogant, and greedy on top of this vice of violence. Do note that it's a percentage of elite jews that are pushing hatred of Europeans and the destruction of our countries, like soros or mayo schmidt. Im not convinced all of them are doing this and that all of them know about it.

White men are the greatest threat to Jewish power. That is one of the main reasons they want us gone

They worship satan.

>posts picture of a kike mongrel
what did shlomo mean by this?

They also pushed feminism to make men hate women and lower our birthrates

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

niggers hate jews and 'whitey', they are generally useless so it doesnt matter.

>its the elite jews
How do you know its the jews and not the elites?

>white men are the greatest threat to Jewish power
>white men are the most discriminated against in society
>white men are being disenfranchised from society
Sure sounds like a credible threat to me.

>shlomo
The insult you are looking for is
>POO
>IN
>LOO

Jews were the the ones who crucified "Jesus" and they say they would do it again. They are our opposites in almost every way and they are of there father Satan or Cain. We bring life and they not all can only destroy. But I wouldn't know

that's up to you white boy. Jews treat them real well, put them up in their hollywood movies and shit. What are you doing for them besides talking shit?

they profit off instability, race mixing leads to instability

you're bad at this newfag

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa who the fuck said I was white. Don't insult me.

Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told

youtu.be/6_ZH321GrUk

many poos are kike mongrels, idiot.

what are you then? I actually am middle eastern and don't care about race at all, just come here for the bants.

>meme flag pajeet trying to be edgy on Sup Forums by getting nice white folks to sperge out to retarded 1930 ideologies who's leaders committed suicide
Nobody is unironically """""""NatSoc"""""""" here you fucking filthy shitskin. Take your meme flag off so we can see you for the pajeet shit that you are. If you're not a pajeet, show your real flag; otherwise all anons should just assume pajeet.

Facts senpai

>poo
>kike mongrel
You're the reason why eugenics would benefit society.

Pajeet.

the nose and dead beedy eyes speak for themselves.

Have you ever met that one girl that is pretty much despised by everyone, but she claims it is their fault and she simply can't get along with females? That is the Jews. If you were considered despicable by one people there is a chance they were bigoted. If you were considered undesirable by two separate groups there is a chance you were misunderstood. If almost all the other groups in history detest you there is a good chance you are doing something wrong and you deserve all the reprehension you receive. You are not to be trusted. Why are Jews the most "oppressed" group in history? Could a group achieve such a status without behaving in a manner that deserves such a title?

Angry jew

holy shit its bob

He only posted a documentary about why Germany did what Germany did.

The jew fears the poo more than white soyboys. That's why I don't find them threatening whereas you cower in fear.

You're not Aryan and Hitler would have liked me more than you.

lol I suppose you grew up in America though. We are the 56%. What's funny is I'm probably more pure middle eastern than most Americans are pure white. Sup Forumstards don't want us in "their" country though, oh well.

Same; I'm pure pajeet and can trace my kshatriya caste back thousands of years, but somehow they're the Aryan noble and I'm the shitskin mongrel. Unironically starting to root for the kikes just because of how shitty the LARPing is getting.

>have you ever met an American : the post

>the jew fears a race whos average iq is like 67, shits in the streets, and have already had their caste system infiltrated by jews
yeah ok pajeet, you are basically the slave race theyve been engineering, at least niggers dig a hole to shit in.

It's envy. Jews have this "If I can't have ____ Nobody else can" mentality. Notice how Jews also BUY their way into artificial happiness. Women don't seem to want Jews, but they'll happily buy a trophy wife. Not many want to chill with a Jew, but if he's got a nice mansion with a pool, I'm sure they'd make fake friends.

Jews deep inside want someone to love them, but nobody will. It's like thousands of years ago, a Jew got cucked by a white man after getting cock blocked from a beautiful white girl and resented whites ever since. He spread lies to his tribe to incite hatred, which was passed down through generations. Perhaps even biologically due to their neurotic tendencies. Or perhaps the same story/concept can be applied to something biblical. Who knows, but I think that's the general idea.

>jews
kek. There are a grand total of like 1000 jews in India because of Portuguese trading and they have never been in any position of political power because they don't have the birthright of dharma. Only a kshatriya can be king of a Hindu Kingdom.

>slave race
They're actually copying our dalit caste by mixing niggers spics and whites together in the USA, basically they want to make themselves a copy of an Aryan Kingdom in the USA with kikes at the top, instead of the natural order of the righteous kshatriya commanding the dalit untermensch.

>he spent so much time learning all about nazi germany just to realize it's a shitty knockoff of ancient India
kek.

You shitskins need to understand that we whites don't necessarily hate you guys. We just do not want to become a minority in the country our ancestors built. The only people who should be deported on Day 1 are the Jews and illegal immigrants. Then we should restrict future immigration from non-white countries and also take steps to dramatically increase white birthrates. If you are a Brown American citizen then you are not going to be inhumanely "kicked out". There are many other solutions to these demographic issues without kicking out brown/black people.

>a hooknosed poo we wuzing in a jew thread while defending jewry and living in the US

They realize that we are the true chosen ones and they're just mongrels.

>we whites don't necessarily hate you guys
Oh really?

>we don't want to be a minority
I wonder why.

>you're not going to be inhumanely kicked out
Pretty sure 99% of Sup Forums disagrees and says I deserve a firing squad for being brown skinned. Tell me about how Sup Forums is just ironic banter, please.

Deal with it.

oh, we'll deal with it.

All the names of the elites responsible for it are Jewish. All of them.

>Not mentioning that they where both mysteriously gunned down.

>I want to see millions of innocents ruined and society as we know it because I feel like people from a website are representative of the real world and I don't like it
lol you're such a retard

Have I told you Goys the good news?
I'm giving Schlomo a big tax cut!

Subversion is in their blood. It's natural for them like it's natural for a leech to feed on your blood. They don't know any better.
Mankind could live in peace, prosperity and explore space, but instead we're heading to this eternal planet Zion.

>said website takes credit for memeing Donald Trump into the White House
Perhaps you should care more about the opinions expressed here, you dirty moor rape baby. You're not white.

>Cries about racism towards PoC
>Calls others racial slurs for not being white
>Believes in meme magic
>Is scared of the toilet witch
You're mad because you're a virgin.

But nobody cried about racism towards anyone except white people, and the people who cried were white or thought they were.

you are fucking retarded as god damn nigger

you seriously don't know the first thing about the history of your race

the ruling class of india are descended from Aryan conquerors.

Is the Church of The SubGenius /our/ Religion?

>who is shilling who?

Jews hate intelligent,self guided gentiles. They cant stand smart non jews because It messes with their theory of being the only intelligent people on earth,the master race,Gods chosen etc. They want to eliminate all intelligent goyim,about 75% of white people fullfill this criteria

They dont just want to destroy the white race they want to destroy ALL races, except for a token amount to do all the hard work,which they themselves wont do....Lazy cunts!

Regardless, they don't think of themselves as white unless they are saying how terrible white people are and how they need to pay reps for racism. It is not about whites versus Jews, but Jews versus Christians. Although the race issue is still very real as preserving Christian culture is the preservation of white people and our culture.