Why Lauren Southern hates Muslims... She used to date one LOL

Why Lauren Southern hates Muslims... She used to date one LOL

>Lauren was by all means a normal, dumb, white girl. She is now a racist, dumb, white girl. She had a reputation for being a bit weird, very insecure, attention seeking, and "easy." So basically she dated a bunch of brown guys. One dumped her because he upgraded to a hot Middle-Eastern girl, and also because he discovered about Lauren's reputation. Lauren got super attached to the second guy but he ended up dumping her because she was batshit crazy (and also ended up dating a rich brown girl). She didn't take the break-up well and turned into a mess. She dropped out of uni (read: dumb, white, girl) and did the whole anti-SJW thing at the slut walk for attention. I'm not surprised she embraced the whole white nationalism thing because she was burned very badly by the brown guys she dated. Not at all surprised that she specifically screeches against brown immigrants/Muslims, although that's also equally because of current events and their recent prominence."

HILARIOUS seeing how white beta cucks salivate after her, while she was getting pounded by the BBC. how does it feel, cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UnMNe9P1V_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JIDF spams 15 threads. Expects us to think it's a normal thing.

>fat tie
>tie without suit
>tie with jeans
>tie with a fucking hoody

Holy fuck this guy is a disaster. No wonder she dumped his stinky ass.

amerimods delete threads in 5 minutes, expect us to think pol is not absolute reddit tier

>white roastie has banged a million non-whites
Imagine my shock. How can I go on? This has never happened before in the whole history of white females

NO, he fucking dumped her, LOL. Meanwhile, a loud of beta white orbiters follow her around thinking that if they throw enough money at her that she'll notice them.

>meme flag
>retarded opinion

What's up fellow shills

>really activates the almonds

>Getting triggered this badly

why are you niggers getting so triggered at her dating that guy ? do you really feel that threaten by a fucking Muslim ? jesus this place is filled with betas

It's because this alt right is made up of insecure virgins. Naturally they get triggered when they learn they the trad con girls they salivate over are actually girls that love BBC

>getting proven to be a a shill faggot and deflecting

Summoning

take your e-thot and go back

No, its because we dont want anymore shitskins like you running around our countries.

Im not even surprised. I knew there was something about her that was sketchy/shady.

The sad thing is her sister Jes is most likely a liberal sjw coal burner etc. She has the died hair and has the overall..look..

BLACKED

and i should care what you want because ???......

...we can vote and influence politics...???

You know what they call a good blonde girl over age 25?

Married. And sometimes... “fat.”

True story.

>we influence politics n shiet
in what way ?
youtube.com/watch?v=UnMNe9P1V_8
like this ?

literally who? keep e-celebs threads for Sup Forums or some other stupid shit

Tfw blacked

You asked why and I told you why.

I dont care what you think, youll be getting deported soon anyways.

When did Faith Goldy cheat on her fiancé? She’s always seemed like such a scumfuck, in fact all the thots on rightwing youtube have. Pic related is the only eceleb worth a damn.

where ?

We were her last resort. I feel betrayed bros.

How is that guy a muslim tho, he doesnt look the part at all

>Floods board
>Complains about mods doing their jobs

Who did she cheat on with?

>the only eceleb worth a damn.
Wrong

I don't have a problem with molymeme, but he isnt completely clean either. He has that whole controversy about being a cult leader.

>HURR JIDF IS SHITTING ON MY INTERNET GIRLFRIEND COALBURNER DURR
I absolutely fucking hate this alt-lite bullshit. She's a fucking civic-nationalist, 'BASED BLACK MAN' loving, coalburning, wannabe-rebellious, tryhard child. Stop giving these people money, you fucking retard.

Golden One's got a big heart. I can really see it when I watch him. The Alternative Hypothesis is also excellent.

Woah, nice rare Dolph. Based burger

I miss good role-models like him. They'll come back one day when this is all over and the whole world stops being mad.

My plan is to propose to his daughter to secure a future for Nordic children

This shills shouls learn:
Quality>quantity

She doesn't matter. What she does doesn't matter. Stop.

My faith in his wisdom is proven well placed once more

not really surprised considering she grew in canada. they all seem to hop on brown dick. fuck her man who cares.

Wait, you fags think this hurts us? Now I'm beginning to understand. I hope you realize the place you want is R*ddit, not Sup Forums. I don't watch any of her shit or any other eceleb because I'm, this might come as a surprise, right-wing.