WW3 kicks off this week. Who else is excited to wach millions of Asians burn?

WW3 kicks off this week. Who else is excited to wach millions of Asians burn?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EndGameShowWW3/status/937520427940896768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it fucking better man

Did I miss some important news?

you'll get nuked too

we hate our major citys you fucking idiot
only full of chinks and libshits

numbas and its habbening.

Also sage cus OP is fag.

no numbas no habbenings

still saged

Nope. Just another sage thread.

>nukes exist and aren't a jewish tool to keep goyim under threat of annihilation if they don't submit to jews being in power

>all of physics is a lie with the sole goal of making nukes seem possible

GOD I FUCKING HOPE SO
I don't want finals week to come

Nice source, cumstain.
>inb4 you just link some LARPer's Twitter

At least let Kim nuke California, NY, and DC before we nuke them.

He can't nuke an entire state. Actually he can't nuke anything because he knows he'll get raped by literally everyone including his own faltering allies. Why am I catering to happeningfags?

retard on so many levels I don't even

... the famous gaucho education

I stopped keeping up on Korea, Iran and Saudi Arabia entirely last month. If shit pops off I guess I'll sign up, get a toothbrush shoved up my ass in basic, do nothing for three years in a base in Mississippi and go home again. But even if something did happen, seeing the tweets come in an hour early isn't going to change a thing in my life, and it's just giving me acid reflux right now.

I miss /sg/ back when ISIS VBIED videos were coming out every week.

Beware the meme magic you happenfags keep throwing around carelessly. Ron Paul is the face of doom itself and memeing his happening meme over and over will result in iWW3 and shiet.

America will be finally destroyed

Source: twitter.com/EndGameShowWW3/status/937520427940896768

This. I need some major happening in my life that will change my path. I pray for nuclear war everyday.

One can only hope user.

I wake up everyday in disappointment.
Why?
Because i woke up

Nuclear warheads ready to strike. This world is so fucked, let's end it tonight

>He can't nuke an entire state. Actually he can't nuke anything because he knows he'll get raped by literally everyone including his own faltering allies
you can say that about any other country you faggot. you're just cherrypicking because you're scared

I don't even care at this point
bring on the fireball

Fuck you. Not everyone's life is shitty. Mine us finally coming together, faghots like you should just kys

If the Earth's gravitational pull is strong enough to keep the moon in Orbit why doesn't it crush humans?

Father is in the army, every drill month he comes back home and tells us about another unit is being designated for North Korea

this time all the long term medical guys (such as dentists) are going along with them, highly unusual

he said we are slowly building up forces and war is coming, obviously nothing is happening this week though

(Communist) Dictators with a sense of their impending doom can be unpredictable

I don´t think there will be a nuclear strike, expect maybe by a sneak attack.

Maybe Kim wants to go out with a BOOM, if you know what I mean

Millions of Africans burning > Millions of Asians

Because ur fuckin hog of a mams counter orbit keeps it in place you stupid shit

It does crush us, we are already on the ground though

Also what would you do if foreign powers would be storming the palace (in case of invasion of North Korea)

Would you get out on the balcony with hands over your head waving the white flag and hope they don´t hang you like Saddam

OR

Would you press the red button that says "Samson Option" and take a last quick wank and swallow the cyanide pill?

Good for you, you can finally buy your girlfriend proper grass to eat.

as it stands, it's impossible for any country to invade nk. nothing is holding back america from attacking it other than nk's own forces including its wmd's and its huge amount of ground forces. anybody that thinks it's all because of china and russia are retards

Don't worry! We'll make sure a letter of concern goes out to DPRK.

No sacrifice is too big for Freedom as they say.

no GLASSED jews or arabs.. /thread

The earths gravity is not enough actually, the moon moves away from earth very slowly as time goes by. Fucking abo nig

The earth is flat, the moon orbits the plane.

DAILY REMINDER: WWIII WILL TAKE PLACE IN TURKEY

I would be more excited to watch California burn. Norks would do you a favour destroying it.

Does gravity have weight?

Because ur a faget

my life isnt even bad, but I'm so disillusioned with society I feel like some of the problems cant be fixed without hitting a reset button

Gonna kek when that hbomb finally drops after nobody is expecting it.

THe force pushing up on you via. gravity is your weight. The force on top of you is the weight of the air in the atmosphere above you. Both of these are less stress than is needed to crush a bone.

World War IIII (4)*

Worldwar: a war that involves most of the principal nations of the world.

World: any period, state, or sphere of existence.

War: a state of armed conflict between different countries or different groups within a country.

Armed: bearing firearms; having weapons.

Conflict: a serious disagreement or argument, typically a protracted one.

Part, or even all, of World War III (3) was keeping it a secret from the general public through various means, modes, and methods.

World war IIII (4)*

indeed. KEK is chaos. habbenings and digits are powerful.

underrated posts

no shit that's cause you're a leaf, you're already fucked without a nuke

leafs begging for nuclear apocalypse because they hate their leafy lives

no but your mother does

gravity effects mass which contributes to what we call weight on earth.

the west will take back Constantinople

World War IV (4)*

The numeric system represented by Roman numerals originated in ancient Rome and remained the usual way of writing numbers throughout Europe well into the Late Middle Ages. Numbers in this system are represented by combinations of letters from the Latin alphabet. Roman numerals, as used today, are based on seven symbols:

>pic related

World War IV (4)*

more like "the middle east, along with turkey, will swarm europe

you really think the sand niggers will win? we have more guns, bigger guns, and more nukes, plus our soldiers won't have towels covering their heads and disrupting their vision or keeping their heads smelly and sweaty

maybe at first, europe is so cucked right now, but there are plenty of outliers keeping their mouths shut just biding their time, once open war starts they'll come out of hiding and begin a new crusade with 'merica at their backs

the aussies are awake

I hope the Chinese get bored and nuke Malaysia. I've had enough of these cunts.

>F I R M A M E N T

It will only happen if doubles or more.

it would be a nice change in comparison to this mundane life of mine...

>digitits confrim WW3 this week

>maori intellectuals

I lay in bed at night waiting for the ground to shake. I sit on my porch listening for strange air noises and the great happening to start. I recently cleaned out a dollar store of every can of meat they had on the shelf…..and they had almost $300 worth. Yesterday I went to the dollar store for some laundry detergent and came out with three can openers. I already owned four can openers.

I go from anxiety to depression. Nothing happens and it gets me down. Why in the hell would I be depressed that cataclysmic disaster hasn't wiped out millions of lives? I mean isn't that some psychotic shit?

I keep a secondary stockpile of supplies in a remote location. My closet is so full of buckets of rice, sugar, flour, and beans that I have nowhere to keep my clothes. I could walk out my door right now, get in the car and go camping for a week just off what I keep in the trunk.

My fb friends think I'm crazy. Some have unfriended me. People that I have known all my life have started walking the other way when they see me in the store. I keep telling myself that they'll see just how smart I am when SHTF.

Tonight I'm depressed because nothing is happening

Fuck cyanide. If I was Kim and I really was going to do it. I would just let myself get vaporized with everyone else. Fuck you probably can't even feel it. Only if you survive take the cyanide. It's like getting your brains blown out but like millions times better to have your body vaporized.

y'all said the same thing last year. and the year before that, and the year before that. I wish WW3 fags would fuck off

We have been awake for like 13 hours o.O

I'm stoked too, aus-bro.
Hopefully best korea can spare a nuke for Canada's largest cities.

Overhyped
Get it over with faggot

i know that feel...

kek

inb4 Kim gets smart and fires ICBM dirty bombs on US which go poof upon being hit by the glorious homeland defense rocket system. Make America Glow Again

no one but u fucking jews are excited about that

i know that feel bro.
all i want for christmas is a world war.

노무 재밌겠엉~~

But srsly I am going to be amused at watching 문정인 and 임종석 among other people crying into their tea as their dreams of peaceful North-led Unification collapse into ruins, hopefully the Americans discover some incriminating dirt on 민주당 during the invasion of North Korea for maximum embarrassment and possible 운지

how low does this wojack go?

wot

That was exactly what I was talking about. Some literallywho's Twitter with like 20 followers. Bravo, fag.
>The absolute state of WW3fags
Kim wouldn't just casually let his nukes fly onto random countries because he is le psycho. All of you think like you're in a movie, it's ridiculous.

that would mean Trump already won the next elections then if a major city, coincidentally Liberal, is turned into nuclear ashes.

Win-win scenario

Proofs or It didn't happen!

Ask Tesla.

with the leaf on this one
just fuck my shit up already

Fucking do it you faggots. I triple dare you.

ik i am a masterbaiter
Really tho, WW3 could happen at any time now we have reached that stage already. All the hype could ofc settle down but lets hope not.

Japan national spirit will be invigorated in this war
we'll se better anime after!

kek
same here user

Just accept the fact that despite all this hype it's going to end up amounting to nothing in the end. It always does.

Why would anybody want to invade a country we could flatten with bombs in a couple minutes. Their only counter is to try and ensure they also ruin South Korea along the way, which is still not us.

Lindsey Graham told familys of soldiers stationed in South Korea to leave the country.

Wish every war was settled in africa. You kill two birds with one stone.

What, leave the US? Leave SK? I call bullshit either way though.

>familys of soldiers

*black single moms

Given society is going to collapse sooner or later, I just want to be around for the riots, the blackouts etc.

Know your pain bruv.

Something big this year anyway :D

South Korea.