Advice to all females that browse here and want to be involved in politics...

Advice to all females that browse here and want to be involved in politics. Obviously you cannot be involved in right wing politics but if you want to help you can run as a left wing candidate or make a youtube channel pretending to be left wing and false flag them.

How about I go back to playing Animal Crossing and let you boys handle these problems

That's good too. It's just I've heard of some masculine women that either don't want or can't have children and I think this is the perfect way for them to help.

I think you are actually a gril.

I think something like 30% of posters here are female which is why I made this thread.

how about you have some fucking white kids with an honorable white man you're married to?!

fixing the problems is likely going to get a lot of us killed in the process. The least you can do is replace those of us who are willing to sacrifice our fucking lives so you can play animal crossing after

I assume that was a shitpost but my thread is more geared to women that may not be able to have children for various reasons. They want to help but we cannot have women involved in right wing ideology so they can ruin the other side which will either cause acceleration or make them lose.

>check out this based yet """infertile"" white woman who's so ready and willing to do anything she can for her people
the old ..1 in 6 million exception. glad you're being programmatic and logical.

Well if they exist they probably post on Sup Forums. There was a thread last week about it and the idea came to me. Surely you would not be opposed to a woman that cannot have children running for office under the democrat banner in order to help destroy it?

I like you more than lauren southern type thots already

tell me when white men ever had a valid reason for not doing their duty to secure their people's existence.

14 - 80 year old boys/men signed up to defend their countries but women have "various reasons" why they can't get the fuck of birth control.

let's get one thing straight.. the time for indecision is over. either they are with us or against.
marry and reproduce or you'll be shipped the fuck off to some other civilization not built by whites

I'm talking about women that are either infertile or may pass on a dangerous disease. It's rare but I figured if they exist they do so on here.

try 3%

This.

Lol being this blue pilled thinking that 30% of posts here are women shitposting. Try 3%. Just fucking lol @ you.

Don't be silly there are no women on the internet.

>How about I go back to playing Animal Crossing and let you boys handle these problems

Tits or GTFO.

>lets waste precious time and strategic capital on a rare off chance anons
>lets not focus on the most pressing issue of our day (poor female role models)

I'm not criticizing women who preach a message like wife with a purpose. I'm criticizing the fact the 25 year old WOMEN are consuming all the oxygen from the movements fire. Women should spread a feminine message (motherhood/modesty).

This is just a thread on Sup Forums, brother. I was hoping the femanon that talked about it before would see this.

It's a thread being read by hundreds of people (the reason I'm speaking in broader terms). I know I'm going off on you and in general but think about what you're putting effort into.. "I'm hoping she sees it" (one person or very few at most). I understand you're heart is in the right place and I'm not trying make it personal (about either of you) ..but pick your battles and weapons accordingly.

The reality is that femanon was likely someone creating a fake scenario to put people in an impossible situation.
>based infertile femanon here goys, I'm totally willing to do anything for my people.
>now publicly argue amongst yourselves over meaningless ways I can help.

My apologies for being an ass to you .. hope you understand it wasn't focused towards you but more in general about the current state of society. Take care