Women

>Le based alt right womminz Xddd

You faggots need to get a grip, seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A22oh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not sure if retarded or banking on her subscribers' own stupidity.

I SUMMON THY FINN

My semen will imprgrenant that oldest ovaries

All Whitehall women must die. Would sell my soul to Satan to be able to watch white sluts get raped, tortured and die in front of me

archive.is/A22oh

Who the hell is Kali and why should we care?

>coke addict
No doubt about it. I swore that she was 35-45, then one day she said on air that she was in her 20s.

Who cares about ethnicity if they don't even consider themselves a Jew and they weren't raised Jewish.

You really think a female would do that? Just say whatever best manipulates men of their shekels??

>biology has nothing to do with her attention Whorish behavior

Her real name is Lauren Goldberg.

Too bad she only got the kike genes for being swarthy and hairy, and not the ones for enormous seductive Jew tits.

>enormous seductive Jew tits.
KAHZARI MILKMOOS

what do they gain from destroying some shitty e-celebs? there will always be new ones. its a fuckinmg hydra.

Slut Detection 101

Go the fuck back to r*ddit nigger

I'm not a criminal I just have a criminal record

this

The threat of public shaming is literally the only thing that keeps women in line.

I don't understand. If Jews can be a race, why can't Christians?

Please fuck off normie. You're fucking disgusting; seriously consider suicide

They see the danger of having female white nationalists (goes against the basement loser stereotype), so they get singled out for destruction

There's no danger in female white nationalists who sleep with poos, if anything it's comical.

>no danger of female white nationalists race mixing

Wha

>female white nationalists
There are few thing that can do more grievous harm than these.
You see, female has no nation of its own. Genetic traits from biological race - sure, but not the any kind of acknowledging itself as a part of a group. Female is not able to understand why is there divide between separate nations, because this divide is not matters for female, as in any case all that is required from her is to spread legs.
So when female comes to your movement and starts to selling herself as a dedicated and loyal follower, it is nothing but most blatant lie. Female came to harvest resources and validation, and it will leave the moment it wont be able to harvest more, possibly by backstabbing you if it will bring benefits. There is hardly thing more dumb and self-harmful than letting someone completely without loyalty in any position of notability and influence.
In the end, the only realistic way forward for any reactionary movement is complete dehumanization of females, they must be seen as nothing but biological tool of propagation which also has hostile but weak and limited intellect and to which you bound by harsh necessity. Cuckboy stormfags who refuse to accept this have no future - they will be subjugated by groups of men who follow these principles properly, most notable of whom is muslims.

>But fuck niggers and fuck Muslims
>t e-celeb jewish alt-right girl

They're not "dangerous" to the narrative if they're exposed as massive hypocrites. How could anyone take her calls to "save europe" seriously now?

>implying anyone ever thought (((lauren southern))) was alt-right
sage