Where does it say 'be an anti-LGBTQ+ and anti-immigrant racist asshole who shits on the poor and hates women'?

Where does it say 'be an anti-LGBTQ+ and anti-immigrant racist asshole who shits on the poor and hates women'?

Other urls found in this thread:

zondervanacademic.com/blog/have-we-misunderstood-romans-126-27-6-interpretations-say-yes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Jesus, fuck Islam, fuck fags, fuck niggers, fuck women, and fuck you.

Leviticus 18:22 and Deuteronomy 13-21

keil yourzelv cosomonaut

Q doesn't exist. Two genders only.

Friendly fella.

I'm only anti illegal immigration. I don't hate women. But I do hate third wave feminazis.

It's somewhere in your part of the book, Shekelovsky.

It doesn't what is your point?

In your mommas vagina.

> R*ssian

Pretty much the whole book of Deuteronomy.

What else can I help you with?

Where in the bible does it say to become better and stop trying to sin, along with trying to become self-sufficient and help others become self-reliant?

>two men can't have sex on a woman's bed
OH NO BAN ALL GAYS NOW

Fuck off Pussy Riot

kys Victor

no Jesus is good

Romans Chapter 1 :26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

this

you do realize that I can just google stuff?
zondervanacademic.com/blog/have-we-misunderstood-romans-126-27-6-interpretations-say-yes/

fuck the bible and fuck off jew scum

>Jeremy Bouma (Th.M.) has pastored on Capitol Hill and with the Evangelical Covenant Church in Michigan
>Evangelical

Where does it say steal peoples stuff and redistribute it?

Nowhere, OP is a post modern ((((Protestant ))))

Yes, that's the exact point you moron. Bible literally states that sodomy is bad and immoral, so it shouldn't be allowed.

evangelicals are zionist scum

Obviously, OP never read the book and just has preconceived notions of the book, and probably of reality for that matter...

If you read the St. Paul stuff, you know, the guy in the new testament that is supposed to be so "progressive," he talks about how every person is equal before God regardless if they are Jew or goy, man or woman, slave or free. That same apostle says the following, and note, this is considered doctrine in all of Christianity:

* There are only two genders, God made humans this way and that is the end of the discussion.
* Same-sex sex is bad and a consequence of degeneracy. To not beat around the bush, it leads you to hell.
* Women must submit to men since men are the protectors and providers. The metaphor used is Christ and the church, where the church submits to Christ and Christ died for the church. This includes the fact that women do not have authority over men in the church.
* The church provides for the poor but does not tolerate free-loaders, if you do not work, you do not eat. You receive help when you truly are in need and have no other option or help.
* Don't break the law and submit to the government when you can so as to not cause chaos.

Page Eat Me.

Oh, sweetie, that's so very cute.

OP is an abomination in the eyes of our Lord