This is arguably the best anime series from the last 17 years. No other series so seamlessly incorporates the horror...

This is arguably the best anime series from the last 17 years. No other series so seamlessly incorporates the horror, fighting, adventure, and mystery genres as well as JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oItlCGLgbqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VJ6QhxgqBUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Takes 20 episodes to introduce the main villain
>Yukako and Tonio literally disappear
>Shit asspulls like Joseph not using Hermit Purple to find Kira
>Best anything

It wasn't even AOTS

honestly, I prefer the manga

Animeonlys have ruined Jojo in the eyes of many, real shame.

>jojofags

Yep, sad but true, like here Hopefully the part 5 anime will be when most of the annoying animefags jump off the bandwagon and people can watch JoJo without being labelled a "Jojobrony" or something.
I wouldn't argue that at all but it's pretty good. AOTY for me.

BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN

How do I fill the void of JoJo Fridays?

>there are people out there that actually believe this

I love Jojo, but never is gonna be AOTY
Fucking Animeonly fags, ruin my fanbase

>>Shit asspulls like Joseph not using Hermit Purple to find Kira

Nice meme. Hermit Purple never found anything aside from a drum of coal tar.

Not at all.
Best OP of the year though, easily.
youtube.com/watch?v=oItlCGLgbqQ

>takes 20 minutes to introduce the villain

This is why I hate plebs, because you don't understand concepts like "building suspense". It's just like a horror film: if you introduce the monster too early, there's no suspense when he is finally revealed.

Read the fucking manga.

It really has no right being as crazy good as it is.

DonĀ“t worry, Tonio returns in the OVA with Rohan to fight a bunch of clams

youtube.com/watch?v=VJ6QhxgqBUQ Fucking amen, Great Days is elder god-tier. How the hell are they gonna top it with part 5?

JoJo is pure dogshit, arguably worse than Naruto with a fanbase worse than furries.
I wish mods would just ban these threads already, Sup Forums would be so much better without this garbage.

I only have one complaint about part 4, josuke was almost irrelevant for their win against kira, if not completely irrelevant, Rohan was the mvp of part 4, and at the moment where Josuke forces kira to deactivate bites za dusto almost anybody from the morioh squad could've stopped kira right there, if koichi had been the one finding kira, he would've just needed to use act 3 and kira is donezo, jotaro donezo too, rohan, probably donezo too, the only ones that were kinda fucked if they had been the ones finding kira were josuke and okuyasu kek.

Go back to your waifu threads, faggot.

Who cares anyone who decides not to watch a series because of the fanbase deserves to miss out on the experience.

doppio gets me uppio

(You)

You fucking retards, I'm talking about the entire series, not just part 4. Stop being autistic.

Thread Prediction::

>Copypaste "Gappy makes me Happy" memes + Joshuu is best husbando
>Narancia fag invasion halfway through
>"Anyone want cookies" + Doppiofags towards the bottom
>tumblr-tier fetish art bait
>5-fags VS 4/7-fags

>Reaching this hard
>Implying anyone that isn't a JoJobrony is a waifu fag.
Pathetic, although you're not one to talk. Even though I may not be a waifu shitter they are still more respectable and tolerable than the average Jojobrony.

Oh then I agree, good shit.

I love Narancia!

I wouldnt go as far as to say the best in he last 17 years, but its pretty good.

Being Sup Forumsutistic is my favorite pastime, though, user.

You'd have to be incredibly delusional to even argue that the entire JoJo series is better than any post-2000 anime.

As a whole it's pretty damn good though, arguably a contender for best shounen in general. JJL and SBR are exceptionally good stories too.

If you had an anime in mind that was better, you would have said what it was already.

too bad someone else killed Narancia

if diavolo got his hair punched off, could he not use epitaph?

The first three parts are meh tbqh.

Can't wait for SBR anime in 20 years or so

Translations
>WHERE IS MY WAIFFUUU SHIT
>WHERE IS MY TYPICAL ANIMU SEETTIINNG
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

He isn't dead fucker.

Welll....?We're waiting for an example,user.

I guess that's how all necrophillaics feel at some point.

(OP)
>anime series
ORA ORA FUNNY AS HELL DUDE

Jojo is probably the only series overall that has actually kept me engaged even though there are so many parts. Being able to have actual pacing is actually such an important part of storytelling it's not even funny and I'm pretty sure that at least 20 shows that I've watched would have actually benefited from not being forced into the 12/13 episode standard and would have been better received overall.

Honestly, this is just the current Sup Forums climate. It sucks. It's depressing that this can be applied anywhere.

>implying
Post-2000 is giving a LOT of room for reaching back towards older shows.

????

>literally two minutes later
Jojo shitposting makes me sad.

He isn't dead.
He is right next to me.

As a whole, I'd say it's good. Pretty great for a
battle shounen but not anything amazing. SBR is among my favourite manga though.

>encouraging spoonfeeding

Narancia posting should make you happy.

There's boipucci in JoJo? Alright, this is DEFINITELY the best series.

I think it's one of the best examples of shounen. But people don't give Araki enough credit for his writing, part 6's second half, part 7 and part 8 are all really damn good overall. Dropping the shounen formula for SBR and JJL really is helping Araki bloom.

He is my wife so you can't have him.
Take doppio.

There's literally a character named Pucci.

>jojo
>good
>anime
pick two

>There's boipucci in JoJo?
Yes.
Doppio and Johnny are better tho

once the revelation of the arrow giving out instant and sometimes invincible powers in requiem stands, why didn't more people do it?

Giorno kept that arrow and probably kept it in the gang.

>Gold Experience Requiem
>Sex Pistols Requiem
>Purple Haze Distortion Requiem

wew

>jojo good
>jojo anime
>good anime

...?

>Sex pistols requiem
>same thing but Sex Pistols have small Emperors
>Purple Haze D.Requiem
>just say good bye

i was referring to GER as a starting point, giorno literally became a god just by sticking his stand with the arrow, and then the idea just gets dropped

>that sex pistols requeim

holy shit

It'd be OP, user.

>>jojo good
manga
>>jojo anime
bad
>>good anime
not the jojo anime

Without Josuke finding Kira they all would have been blown to smithereens by bites the dust.

Is this a jojo reference?

Fuck off with this meme.

What would be a good way to fix Purple Hazes ability so as to not make it to OP?

but why would a character from an in universe standpoint not want to do it? they sacrifice nothing and can instantly gain potentially unlimited power

Most people die from the arrow because their mental fortitude isn't strong enough.
So if stand users stab themselves or their stands, that would need an even greater deal of fortitude, meaning the vast majority of stand users would die from it.

nothing, because it already isn't

Time till death is greatly expanded
Thats really it i guess. then it wouldnt be """OP""

Okay, so why did Annasui's gender completely change?

not really considering that their win condition was "someone needs to find kira and force him to stop bites za dusto, I mean had anybody from the ones mentioned above been the one passing by to find kira then it would've ended right there.

Diver Down can reestructure any type of solid bodies so he reestructured himself to look female at that particular moment.
In reality it was a retcon.

Peoples designs always change early in that part
>Emporio just scarfs down a SNickers, some Juice and pulls out a glock

How does one go from left to right?

Why are Burning Down the House and Emporio so based?

>You vs the dog he tells you not to worry about

I want to look exactly like this.

You are dead, user.

So is Jobin a main villain of part 8 or just has his own game and will team up with Gappy at some point?
Right now his ability seems to be weak as shit and if he will give Gappy any reason to turn on him he will get wrecked.

No I'm not.

>those dick sucking lips

Why does Kira's tie look so shit in the anime?

I think that araki is building him up to be the main villian of part 8, especially since we barely got to see what his stand could do during the stag beetle fight.

>his ability seems to be weak as shit
maybe because we've seen nothing yet?

>Mista gets sex pistols requiem
>Diavolo can never reach past 4
>He cannot move more than 4 cm
>He cannot exist for over 4 seconds

I hope he's not the villain, I really like Joubin.

That tie made me laugh more than I should have

those clothes are baggy as fuck.
Hes probably gearing up to be a "ends dont justify the means" vilian but i still dont hink part 8 is gonna have a main villian perse. I think the ending is just gappy curing morioh of its curse and people will die as an Exchange of it, hence the zombie outbreak.

either that or he will end up fusing with someone to achieve stronger ability
heating things up but only after touching something seems to be a pretty mediocre ability to use against Gappy who can just swarm him with bubbles that can explode before Jobin melts them

which archs (parts) are the best in the manga?

(LISTEN)

>The one he shunned all this time
>was the one he cherished the most

>Not Joshuu

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

spoiler]Do you think Tsurugi uses Paper Moon King on himself when spending time with Norisuke to make himself think he's really playing with Joubin instead?[[/spoiler]

Part 4 was the weakest of the JoJo adaptations so far, though being one of the strongest parts of the manga. The BDs don't seem to be fixing any of the glaring problems either, which is disappointing seeing as how extensive some of the previous fixes were.