This is a perfectly normal, happy, healthy 15 year old Norwegian boy

>This is a perfectly normal, happy, healthy 15 year old Norwegian boy
How can this be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QUOf2UcyPlA&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bad parenting, should be charged for child abuse

I would gladly fuck

Post her IQ and a PICTURE OF YOUR FACE OP.

I don't know but they need to export me one of those so I can fuck it in the ass and mouth

That tight boipucci mmmmm

faggot

How is that relevant?

sause nao plees

>tight
lmao that little slut probably has a rosebud by now

God wills it

emma ellingsen

I'm in for a good laugh.

Test

Emma happy

name is tobias emma. I'd hit that, with a fucking brick

youtube.com/watch?v=QUOf2UcyPlA&t
the name is clearly emma ellingsen
how does a boy learn these mannerisms and behaviour patterns? Is it some sort of conditioning?

this world is fucked... found his youtube and the comments are hilarious, everyone saying what a beautiful girl he is hahaha...fucking hell.

muh dick

do we even need women anymore, bros

>everyone saying what a beautiful girl he [she] is
well, they're not wrong

traps are gay

Soon he will be killed by goverment of new Norwegian Shaira State. They will cleanse all faggots and leftists trom Norway.

Inshallah

but I thought the Muslim influx of Europe was bad
wtf I love refugees now

Starve slow nigger.

I'm probably gonna convert to islam at some point, I'd rather survive and be allowed to hit and rape the bitches responsible for this shit than being dead.

I want to see him fuck the 11 year olds in the other thread.

What other thread

Estrogen everywhere, mainly from plastics. Even scientists admit that.
We've created a hormonal hell full of nu-male dicklets and girls who grow breasts at 9 years old.

do you really think this person is capable of being dominate?

I'd finger his pussy

flag check out

>Her
>HER

Because men is even better women than women

dont you live door? you should try to meet him

Nothing wrong with that, if that boy wants to be a girl, its his business. He will contribute to society way more than your usual Sup Forumsack anyways.

I hate how her hair looks - she should let it flow.. She also shouldn't have gone to a tanning saloon, shit looks repulsive.
But anyway, I'd still do her.

>I hate how her hair looks - she should let it flow.. She also shouldn't have gone to a tanning saloon, shit looks repulsive.
Also, unoriginally this.

is this a troll pretending to be tranny?

no they aren't the penis makes them cuter

its real

>normal
>happy
>healthy
not too sure about that

looks 21 at least

>the penis makes them cuter

Welcome to Sup Forums

are you suggesting he isn't finding joy in expressing himself?

ok, im so fucking sick of this meme, it needs to end once and for all. traps are not gay. I repeat, traps ARE NOT GAY. How idiotic do you have to be to think that they are? traps are probably even less gay than some women.
I understand why some people MIGHT consider traps to be gay, but once thinking about it i don't know why people wouldn't change their mind. traps look like women. WOMEN ARE NOT GAY. IF YOU FUCK SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A WOMEN, HOW IS THAT EVEN SLIGHTLY FUCKING GAY?
I can kinda see why people think having a dick makes it gay, but the dick only makes up about 0.2% of the human body. if the rest of the body is feminine, that's 99.8% straight. let me repeat, 99.8% STRAIGHT, THAT'S EXTREMELY FUCKING STRAIGHT. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE LESS THAN 99.8% FEMININE, YET PEOPLE DON'T CALL THEM GAY. If you wanna fuck a woman who looks manly as fuck, I'm not gonna call you gay, but you shouldnt call me gay for fucking traps either.
It makes no sense why people let a single penis ruin an entire sexual encounter, it's easy enough to ignore. Traps still have fuckable assholes, you don't need to fuck the pussy specifically. And if it's that much of a problem, just look away. He isn't gonna rub his dick on you or anything.
There are plenty of nice traps out there, and Im sure you'd get along well with them, but you choose not to because of something on them which takes up 0.2% of their body. It's nonsensical and stupid how worked up people get over something so small but completely ignore the rest of the body.
If you're worried about your friends knowing that you're fucking someone 0.2% masculine and 99.8% feminine, they don't need to find out. Believe it or not, traps can wear clothes too. They don't walk around with their dicks hanging out, they cover their dick with pants or skirts. Nobody has to find out that you're in a perfectly heterosexual relationship.

DAILY REMINDER
TRAPS ARE GAY

ur gay

Traps are the gayest, you dunce.

traps aren't girls and actual traps would take issue with that
traps =! trans

I want to fuck his boipussy

You dont have to tell me that, you know, im taking fem&ms myself ~desu

there is a real honest to god poor forsaken soul breathing right now on this earth who actually believes in this picture

EPIC meme my friend, but next time try to cherrypick a little bit less.

>be a brilliant mother, know how to raise a child
>no self confusion, uncomplicated relationship
>cooks, cleans
this might have been true in the 1920s

Its at least somewhat true, especially in tranny section.

kill yourself

well, my penis is very happy withe the results
i say let it happen

RARE

someone meme its gigantic hand

Is it weird that I want to tear up his butt hole?

My theory is that traps are not gay until the moment you develop a fetish for them. Unlike a mechanical trap, a trap ceases to be a trap if you become aware of its true nature before you've been caught(sexually).

shut up bigot, her hands are cute

Nah it’s natural

this is a American boy
notice anything?

Well said, you cant be gay if you`re not aware you`re attracted to a boy.

Is she 18 years old or older ?

beautiful eyes?

Really i cant accept this is a boy, i just cant. I remember the good old times when you could spot a tranny from a mile away.
I thought this was just a troll post,sadly its not, my last hope is that this youtube video about transgender shit is a hoak for views or something

Yeah I'm gonna need to see his pathetic baby dick for proof.
A baby dick that'll never get any larger due to no puberty, and hilariously remain as a reminder that he is an abomination due to not providing enough tissue for a fake vag too.
How long after the west gets over it's new fad of trannies being "brave and amazing" do you think it'll be before he O.Ds?
Reckon once that faggotry becomes as normal as good old fashioned faggotry, those trannies will start dropping like flies?

that my dick got really hard?

wait skylar piele was born a boy? fuck off liar.

this is her(male) and her friends

how old is skylar?

would fuck desu

old enough to consent

i wanna suck her feminine penis until she cums in my mouth if you know what i mean, and then bang her boipucci and cum inside her

>her

>all these people want to fuck a teenage boy because he puts makeup on

Sup Barrack! How's them Hot Dogs treating ya?

Smoke and mirrors.

This is a 20 year old tranny. Now it's dead

OH NO THAT SUCKS....

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Pay debnts

the face is boyish

Kill yourself faggot weeaboo sodomite

H*ck off, turkroach spawn.

whats the source on this skylar piela? google gives nothing

traps aren't gay but anime is

>mfw I do all the cooking and cleaning as a man
It's time for a new social order

You're a faggot?

what? she got tanned? does ever norweigan girl has to be pale or what? that doesnt mean she hates her skin colour... i would fuck her she is hot as fuck

Honestly, if I met that person and she/he was down to fuck and she told me she had a boy penis , I would nope out there.
Take a blow job though, some nice dick sucking lips

Christ I'd pay good money to have those lips around the tip of my cock

Delusion and illusions are a hell of a drug.
They reinforce themselves and it means as soon as you meet something that could dispel the illusion or illusion, you double down.
Imagine how fucked you have to be in order to get the idea that you are "born in the wrong body". I assume it starts by a person wanting to be part of the opposite sex. Then this desire shapes the persons thoughts and outlook on life. "Ugh if I had just been a woman, life would be easier. I would be able to get a lot more attention. I would get called pretty instead of a wimp. ect ect"
Imagine, how big this illusion and delusion has to be in order to be able to think:" Oh yeah, mutilating myself to become X instead of Y makes total sense." Imagine how many hoops you have to jump through, to get to your desire of transforming yourself into X instead of Y.
Does it help that society enables them? Probably not, or rather yes it helps them live in their delusion.
What would happen if this delusion breaks? This person would die the death of the self which could lead to them killing themselves.

TLDR it is a self fuelling process of a delusion. These people will go deeper and deeper down their own delusion untill it breaks and when that happens, they will most likely kill themselves because of their wasted potential and embarrassing behavior, or rather because now they have to work to get back to their real selves.

>This is a deluded, suicidal, and low T male with a dysfunctional home environment.
FTFY