Niggas in Okinawa

That shit cray
>A former United States military base worker has reportedly been sentenced to life in prison for raping and killing a Japanese woman on the island of Okinawa in Japan.
>According to local media outlet NHK, 33-year-old Kenneth Franklin Shinzato was found guilty by Naha District Court for killing 20-year-old Rina Shimabukuro in April last year.
>Based on the indictment, Shinzato stabbed Shimabukuro in the neck with a knife and then hit her on the head with a bar before raping her. The victim’s remains were found on May 19 in a wooded area in the village of Onna, north of Uruma.
>He was a civilian working for an internet company on the premises of Kadena Air Base at the time, after serving as a U.S. Marine from 2007 to 2014, according to his lawyers and the U.S. Defense Department.
Why is this allowed?

>Shinzato?
If you're wondering, the nog was actually married to a Japanese woman and took her last name, a total cuck weeb

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident
dialoginternational.com/dialog_international/2009/09/historian-götz-aly-claims-systematic-rape-by-black-wwii-soldiers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums doesn't even know a nigger hate thread when it sees one, i suppose

>That shit cray
It's more like expected, Japanese don't take kindly to the black pill

Almost every bad overseas incident by US military is by nogs.
Look up the names and you'll often have to search for pictures.
The big news agencies generally won't use their pictures, because that would be racist.

Hi, I lived in Okinawa for many many years. Our bases went on lock down several times because of this very thing. We'd have protesters outside the gates and we were banned to leave. I remember riding the school bus and seeing it outside the windows. It is true though that although I heard about the stories I never saw pictures of the criminals. I always assumed as a youngin that it was done by white dudes because when I heard "american rapist" I'm obviously not going to think of a nog. What a revelation.

i know a faggot when i see one

Happens all the time filthy 56%rs are prone to crime . also why aren't japs allowed there own military? It would solve all the rapes by Americans and japs don't want americans there anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident

tl;dr nigger muhreens in 1945 gangraped a village's girls so often they got complacent and stopped bringing their weapons; upon which the Nips ambushed them, killed them, and placed them in a fucking cave and didn't speak of it for DECADES.

The bones were found and identified in the LATE 90s.

Threadly reminder that nigger allied members participated in mass rapes across Germany after WW2. What are Anglos thinking letting shitskins serve in your military? With honor? Really.

dialoginternational.com/dialog_international/2009/09/historian-götz-aly-claims-systematic-rape-by-black-wwii-soldiers.html

Sorry about the Niggers Japan.

Niggers are the worst thing on this planet.

Brought to you by... the eternal degenerate US of A.

KILL ALL NIGGERS
NO NIGGERS ALLOWED IN JAPAN
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU SHITSKINS.
NIGGERS GO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

すべての日本への栄光!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's just how you say hello in Japan.

Relax. It was just a misunderstanding.

Thank you, your toll fee has been paid.

go away nigger.

RAPE WHITE WOMEN ALL YOU WANT BUT TOUCH MY ANIME AND YOU WILL REGRET IT

Americans are terrible where ever they go 2bh.
>b-but he wasn't white!
It doesn't matter what race the race is, Americans are disliked universally.

only a week ago a drunk nigger driver in okinawa killed a japanese woman
universally, no one cares what cancucks think

56%ers wouldn't understand anyways.

The first black African American bachelor raped a woman... makes you think, first African American and he rapes her, couldn’t make this shit up

There is only one thing you can say about that....

>>>>> "Niggers"...!

Their constitution currently forbids an actual army. Although I though they were going to pass some amendment to change that, but nothing seems to have happened yet. I mean they do have sort of a military it's not really that big or anything though. Plus if the US is all up on you why bother spending the money to make your own military.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident

I do not love my country, I understand the U.S. Constitution as an enshrinement of basic human rights, and America as a stone for civilization and righteousness on earth.

And yet this made me giggle.

Good job, Andagi niggers.

I am American. I know this sounds crass, but I am from Hawaii and I am poor. I am escaped pizza, if you can understand that.

I am from a place where there are lots of groups protected by the U.S. government who are

>running pedophile networks preying on poor and homeless kids under police and court protection
>police, courts and NGO groups
>they rape, torture and murder with protection and hide behind alphabet titles and "anti terror" bullshit
>the police chief and his wife, the prosecutor got arrested by the feds, prosecutor's office raided
>nothing has changed

I have lived years of my life righteously with my own police conducting illegal surveillance and terrorism against me, I am alive because they were afraid of being exposed.

Never trust anyone in politics from Hawaii. This is a full on communist state run by organized crime controlled by white supremacist pedophiles with "magic aprons".

Tell us more

It was in ironically called the nigger cave

> If you're wondering, the nog was actually married to a Japanese woman and took her last name, a total cuck weeb

If you want to marry in Japan you have to take over the name of the 'head of the family' (usually the man), but if you are a man (foreighner), wanting to marry a Japanese woman, you'll have to take over her last name, since Japs won't let some of their pure Jap girls take over the surname of some foreigner.

GANBAKU IRENAI

GENBAKU HANZAI

Figures he's a contractor. Okinawa is like bad luck for the DOD. Every couple of years there's some horrific incident in which someone gets raped, murdered, etc.

I don't think the US should leave Okinawa, but my God, can the idiots at the DOD at least not bring in contractors to the island who end up murdering Japanese women and causing an outrage on the island.

I've noticed this too. Given how much of an embarrassment this is, can the US military just stop sending blacks to man these bases?

Burn the rice, pay the price.

every single nigger is going to die

every single fucking one

contractors need to abide federal hiring policy, that includes % of nigs/spics proportionate to the country in as many depts as possible

there is a reason our counterelectronics failed in the ukraine and a reason our ships keep crashing into each other

KILL EVERY NIGGER and kill their defenders

Funny all the articles i saw on this not a single one showed a picture.
Coulter's law in action.

>Kenneth Franklin Shinzato
>Shinzato
wew

Shut the fuck up nig apologist

japanese media typically has a picture

the japanese figured it out a long time ago

they found mass graves of half nigger abortions/dead babies around the sites of military occupation immediately after the end of the conflict

there are nearly no half blacks of that age at all. they've found some adults that had been sent to madagascar as indonesians

their current education minister for cabinet advocates deporting half japanese kids

kill every nigger. heil hitler

It's still known by the locals here as Nigger (クロンポ) cave

*クロンボ

Go away, weeb english teacher.

Should've gotten the death penalty. Fucking nigger.

Nigger we're literally 56% too did you not see the new census?
Fucking delusional piece of shit, go fuck Yourself you shitskin faggot.

go home

...really?

fuck me

start buying guns guys. the revolution is coming in a decade

>took her last name, a total cuck weeb
more like hiding a obvious name like "Obungo"

>big ass nose
>big ass lips
>small flat head
blacks confirmed fish

>Shinzato stabbed Shimabukuro in the neck with a knife and then hit her on the head with a bar before raping her.
Holy shit. He first killed her and then raped her?
>necrophilia

Nah, I'm not raping any Japanese wimminz like the nog. I'm a good gaijin.

There are many, many military groid rape stories from Okinawa.

go home, your family misses you

it is by far the poorest island in the country despite natural fucking bounties

everyone remotely of means left the island 50 years ago. it is unpoliceable by japanese standards and most crime in the entire COUNTRY takes place there

Are niggers a form of biological warfare? Just learned about the french deploying a shit tonne of negros in WW1 as psychological warfare.

Stop negroes of mass destruction!!!

Americans do all sorts of fucking awful things to Okinawa and it's inhabitants. The only reason this probably stands out is because the woman squealed in horror as she realized it was a nigger who raped her.

>took her last name, a total cuck weeb
getting adopted by the nip family you marry into is the only way to get a nip citizenship as a non nip

She probably cucked him.

>Kenneth Franklin Shinzato
So u be sayin we wuz tenno n shit?

>Shinzato
we wuz japz n shiet

the only nigs I saw in japan were african niggers trying to lure you into sex bars

Read about this in the (((paper))), no mention of name or race.
IMAGINOMAISHOKKU

Why do whites bring niggers where ever they go?

Marines are basically animals, wardogs, indoctrinated masochists and sadists. For the US military they are essential and a great and pivotal branch. However trying to get them to behave like civilized people after being told to rush machine gun nests, kill people with their hands, and staying up for 30 hours straight on watch is counter-intuitive. Many don't have these issues but can you really blame them after the shit they have to go through, after being told they're the best thing since sliced bread, and saying that boatloads of pussy awaits them anywhere they go. I'm sure rejection sets them off in a way it doesn't for most normal human beings.

he almost certainly doesnt have a passport

in order to stay permanentl he needs to be married. if they have a little niglet it needs to be registered under a japanese family to be able to attend school or recieve health care or do almost anything. some foreigners are not even permitted to leave the city they're in

this is the method they use to keep koreans and chinese out

TNB

>this message brought to you by the BBC

He probably confused which asian was his, it happens

Yes, yes they literally fucking are, which is why JEWISH SLAVE TRADERS brought nigger slaves to America from the beginning. Slavery had been outlawed across Europe for nearly 3 centuries at that point.

Tarantino should make a movie about it

niggers have been raping okinawan girls since the 40s

naps hate us bases. the dudes who go there try to get away all kinds of crimes. most love the whole school girl thing

just thought he naturalized because he's married to a nip and seems to have taken his wifes last name, but I have to admit that I know nearly nothing about weeaboolands naturalization process besides the stuff Jared Taylor-san said in an interview.

he wuz a good boi very into edumacations

god i hate niggers, i hope i live to see the day we finally get these fuckers out of the respective countries and force them back in africa