youtu.be/8sfNF5QX-Ic
>Nuke Alarm Test in Hawaii 12/1/17
youtu.be/stiXul_jzdc
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania light up Natl Christmas Tree 11/30/17
youtu.be/wDYbtEeE7m0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/spy-vs-spy-mueller-yanks-comeys-immunity-deal-falling-out-between-former-fbi-bosses-puts-comey-in-danger/
warosu.org/jp/thread/S17599878
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X9uk9IcoQ0w
archive.is/1XeMz
archive.is/o0vmm
washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2016/10/20/why-most-indian-american-hindus-do-not-support-trump/
washingtonexaminer.com/generating-a-new-republican-indian-american-voting-bloc/article/2623145
youtube.com/watch?v=NVaJLn-Ur6Q
archive.fo/FAncV
archive.fo/CWrRq
archive.fo/Af7wu
in.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idINKBN1DX03R
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>PIES: NEW SYMBOL FOR THE ALT-RIGHT?

what kinda pie that?

Why do you guys live in an alternate reality?

>Rocket man will never fight Trump
>No gundams smashing each other across the DMZ
why live

GO PACK! AWOO!

It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan.

I'm down

Night /ptg/ is so much better.
No shills, so comfy

Was getting caught part of your plan?

will trump lock up the pizza delivery drivers at the CIA for xmas?????

How is Trump supposed to win Florida if 500k Puerto Ricans are moving there, and he might get lower turnout?

I don't live it, I bend it

Trump said joe is a murderer,, is this true?

>HillaryBeatsTrump is updating again
LMAO

If it ain't Pecan, it ain't right.

>no shills
user, I...

Key lime pie, only Floridians allowed to have it

Drumpf's done.

The clipboard getting caught was unironically part of the plan.

>Kushner is likely being bullied by the zionist lobby to ''''advise'''' goy-daddy Trump to move US embassy to Jerusalem
Oh my fuuuuuuuck it's gonna actually happen, isn't it? This is what happens when your 'advisors' are all just yes-men. Gonna be a glorious week.

pies represent Americana so of course liberals are primed to hate them

>As American as Apple Pie
>Pies are a Dog Whistle for the Good Old Days of America
>When it was White and Slavery was around!
>Move over RAYCUS Pies, It's Empanadas time!

You can just see this line of thinking from buzzfeed or whatever leftist rag like HuffPost or some shit.
But HuffPost might phrase it as "American eat more Empanadas annually than Pies. So we may need to look into how we view the phrase "American as Apple Pie"

well comparatively speaking.

Is this a happening?
truepundit.com/spy-vs-spy-mueller-yanks-comeys-immunity-deal-falling-out-between-former-fbi-bosses-puts-comey-in-danger/

I'm tired of all the arguing. Digits decides once and for all what the best pie is.

I made a key lime pie in Alaska with Costco limes (werent even key limes, they were Persian limes).

Told everyone it was homemade key lime pie, they all loved it.

Stay cucked Florida.

Nutella

AWOOOO

Hair

Serious question: Do you guys even feel anything when corruption by Democrats is found out? When Conyers and Franken were caught being pervs? This new Skzowhatever thing?

I'm just honestly not even bothered at this point.
I know nothing is going to be done, I know Sessions is a coward who chases muh drug war to pretend he's doing something, I know Rosenstein's a swamp monster and Mueller is a modern Witchfinder General and of course it's not going to be reported on, except maybe FOX News.

So I kinda feel like shrugging my shoulders every time it happens, if anything it makes me feel worse because it's like "Oh look things are just as bad or even worse than expected. Woop."

Meat

> isn't compassion and empathy a significant European trait?
Yes, that is correct
> Doesn't the success of Europe in part lie in Europeans sense of love?
No, it is merely an ecological result of the climate.
> You
> your fathers
I'm a mongrel with a thirst for liberal blood. Don't project your compassion onto others, whitey, that's one of the mistakes that got you into this mess to begin with.

Here is something a lot of people get wrong about compassion. Compassion was a strength. Emphasis on this being in past tense. The cold and harsh climate of Europe created conditions in which humans, for thousands of years, were few and far-between. Food took a miraculous effort to generate outside of the jungle. Humanity's (in this case specifically white people's) continued existence depended on strangers helping each other survive to overcome particularly hard times. So while compassion is indeed a White trait, that is only the case, because it is an adaptation to the same climate that forces a hominid subspecies to become something that improves farming- and construction techniques as well as develops precursors to modern technology as well as modern technology itself. It's a symptom of what made Europeans great. It isn't in any way a cause of that.

In fact, now that the conditions have changed, we have central heating, giant powerplants and humans are anything but few and far-between, in fact the world population has multiplied by ten within less than a century and people can be transported across the planet within hours. In conditions like those of the twenty-first century, compassion isn't a strength but, much like you can see from self-loathing liberals handing over life prospects and opportunities to foreigners over their own kind, a weakness.

>key lime pie made with Costco Persian limes
>made with Costco Persian limes
>Persian limes
That is literally not a key lime pie

I've never seen that compass before

hairy pussy is best pussy

W E W
E
W

>Page 3
Lol why?

Well shit

Seems like early stages of a "happening"

We will see

Is it time for real awoo hours?

Apple

God Bless America

How do we solve this?

Loretta feet is my fetish

this is your brain on touhou:
warosu.org/jp/thread/S17599878

God I feel old when I can name the album that this is from and no one else can.

Well shit, you tried. Looks like the emu stuck us with fur pie forever.

>true pundit
Has this technique ever worked before?

Cheesy thread theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=X9uk9IcoQ0w

>The Bush/Clinton/Obama trifecta are literally responsible for millions of deaths worldwide with their unneeded post-Cold War interventionism and constant pushing for Western nations and the Japanese/Koreans/Chinese to accept murderous third worlders into their nations
>BUT DRUMPF GRABBED DA PUSSY AND IS A MEANIE SO HE IS WORSE

I HATE LIBERALS

Did you know only 12.5% of Non Suburban Whites are under 18? Compared to 25.6% of Suburbanites?

lol

and he used a cigar case to fuck his secretary

>Venezuela to launch cryptocurrency to combat US 'blockade', Maduro says

>“Venezuela will create a cryptocurrency ... the ‘petro,’ to advance in issues of monetary sovereignty, to make financial transactions and overcome the financial blockade,” leftist Maduro said during his weekly Sunday televised broadcast.
>The digital currency will be backed by Venezuelan reserves of gold, oil, gas, and diamonds, he said during the near five-hour show, which included traditional Christmas songs and dancing.
>“The 21st century has arrived!” Maduro added to cheers, without providing specifics about the currency launch.

archive.is/1XeMz

Kek, checked. Fuzz is back on the ol' menu.

awoo
have a good day/night
over

SHIP COMMIES

Fuck off namefag

cringe

>I couldn't trust them to handle paper money but I trust them to run computer money

>dude isn't this joint op tits as fuck
>nah bro it's alright
????????

> actually believing in those accusations
So with Moore, Gloria at least made the effort to forge that signture in a yearbook. Was any evidence put forth in Trump's case?

only 3 hours till the next storm

>US military agency invests $100m in genetic extinction technologies

>A US military agency is investing $100m in genetic extinction technologies which could wipe out malarial mosquitoes, invasive rodents or other species, emails released under freedom of information rules show.

The documents suggest that the US’s secretive Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa), has become the world’s largest funder of “gene drive” research, and will raise tensions ahead of a UN expert committee meeting in Montreal beginning on Tuesday.
>Cutting-edge gene editing tools such as Crispr-Cas9 work by using a synthetic ribonucleic acid (RNA) to cut into DNA strands and then insert, alter or remove targeted traits. These might, for example, distort the sex-ratio of mosquitoes to effectively wipe out malarial populations.

archive.is/o0vmm

>namefag leaf makes a good post
It's true, anything can happen during Real Awoo Hours

>BREAKING NEWS: Spencer march in defense of pies

Australia has these. Engineered a virus to kill the rabbits.

I'd love to be backup for baking, did you think you were going to be baking much longer? I can be here when and if you needed to go.

>Replying to namefags seriously.

washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2016/10/20/why-most-indian-american-hindus-do-not-support-trump/

>october 20, 2016
>only 16% of Indians say they like Trump

washingtonexaminer.com/generating-a-new-republican-indian-american-voting-bloc/article/2623145

>november 12, 2016
>65% of Hindus voted for Trump

Do you think Democrats are salty as fuck?

look at all the hypnotic imagery
youtube.com/watch?v=NVaJLn-Ur6Q
and they don't even try to hide the jew

awoo

IT'S WEASEL
STOMPING
DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm seriously about to get out of bed and go walk to the corner to buy some pies fugggg

Makes me sad

That too

>we should hold Trump accountable for saying he wanted to grab da pussy
>Clinton is fine tho

My boiler just packed up, going to go fix now, still have tea though. Over.

M I G A

>weak economic growth
>February 9, 2017
If only this clown had waited a few months to write his shiticle.

IT'S HAPPENING

You mea hoofs

>genetic weapon developed by DARPA
>can target specific DNA sequences and quietly genocide any living organism
>to be used on "mosquitoes"
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Don't tread on my Musteliaes

In relative terms China is still set to outpace any single nation as a total.

Israels going to steal it. Hell everyone will try.

So basically DERPA is the new Eugenics fags .. I wonder how close to mossanto (((they))) are..

GREATER ISRAEL WHEN?

I know this phrase is a meme, but Hindus are truly natural conversatives.

please let it be used only on non whites. but god please use it right now.

Yeah, nah.
A lot of their wealthier people have money tied up here, plan is once you clean house we will as well.
Should take em down a peg or two.

*chuckles*
I'll play the video in just a moment. LIBERAL LUNATICS (...), you IDIOT! *chuckles*
I'm Mark Dice, thanks for watching. Be sure to purchase my new book - "The True Story of Fake News" and get one of my "LIBERALISM - find a cure" t-shirts. Your purchases help keep the channel going. Subscribe to my channel here if you're new and check back every day for new reports, and I'll see you soon.

Ok first of all this is still BIG IF TRUE - its all "sources" from TruePundit

>Mueller Yanks Comey’s Immunity Deal
archive.fo/FAncV

>Any immunity agreement that was previously on the table protecting Comey is now off the table, according to multiple DOJ sources. For months since he was fired by President Donald Trump in June, Comey has been testifying and acting like a major D.C. player with little to worry about.

>But at some point in recent weeks, that has changed based on new information about Comey’s tenure at FBI which has been uncovered during Mueller’s probe, sources said.

What information did Mueller get?

archive.fo/CWrRq
>In March, Flynn's attorney released a statement saying that "General Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit."

We are seeing signs of Truepundits other recent report being accurate

>FBI Director Wray Demotes Embattled Andrew McCabe; Internal Investigation Dubbed “Train Wreck”
archive.fo/Af7wu

U.S. and S.K. playing air drill with first strike machines.

Soon Luciferian Pedofiend facilitator, SOON !

>in.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idINKBN1DX03R
>Police and security agencies have so far only taken an interest in blockchain - the distributed ledger technology behind cryptocurrencies like bitcoin - for tracking criminals hiding illegal money from banks.
>But that's changing as some civilian, police and military agencies see blockchain as a potential solution to problems they have wrestled with for years: how to secure data, but also be able to share it in a way that lets the owner keep control.
>Australia, for example, has recently hired HoustonKemp, a Singapore-based consultancy, to build a blockchain-based system to record intelligence created by investigators and others, and improve the way important information is shared.

>invest money in technologies which will primarily benefit niggers in Africa

Getting real tired of this shit

Didn't the Chinese already overtake us?

>weak economic growth

3% for 2017, up from 2%. 4% in 2018, let's try for 5% in 2019.

The Billy Bush tape was meant to prime people to believe the accusations without any evidence, it was a 1-2 punch

It literally says the album name right there though?