Ghettos in America

In Sup Forums's opinion, which places in America should one actively avoid? Shade on the map provided in red.

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell us where you live so we can shade it

OP here. That's a gif, my apologies. Use this one instead.

Alaska. Stay the fuck out of here.

Thanks user.

In northern California, avoid San Jose, Richmond, Oakland, Antioch, Vallejo, MIlpitas, Fremont, San Leandro, Hayward, South San Francisco, Daily City, Hercules/Rodeo and El Sobrante

San Fagsicko is cool to visit, and so is some of the South bay and the East Bay, but some parts need to be nuked.

Beat me to it

You missed Jew York City

But some of the South is really cool and historic. Those niggers down there are well behaved n sheeit

Cause Jew York is a police state

some neighbourhoods in nyc i'd assume should be no go zones as well right?

yes. But the map is too small to point them out

And Phili and Pitt are a bit run down

Hol up. So wat u b sayin iz they wuz gud boiz n shiet?

dey dindu nuffin, nigga! Dey goo niggas

New York with out JYC is pretty comfy.

>t. Upstate New York

Upstate is basically like comfy New England. Super nice people. Almost midwestern feeling

Gary, IN.

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html

Use this.

Just use this

Most redpilled circled in blue, but most areas are militia and sparcley populated

Not including New England. They are the “good type” of liberal. God, Almost puked saying good type of liberal.

Now do one for spics and then overlap them for the shit tier totals.

You’ve got to add Memfric- I mean Memphis.

>antioch
My hometown is such a piece of shit. It's only gotten worse. It's IRL GTA.

TFW you live in one of the Niggertropolises mentioned

Dear God, you live in Antioch?

KEK!
Move. Jail is safer

You get the cake

memfrican here, can confirm

just stay away

It really is. I grew up there and did finally move. I've seen meth labs explode and everything. Seen some shit and shit accessories living there.

Thanks.

What about Illinois? There are some dangerous areas there.

Negrometer

I thought Syracuse, Ithaca, Rochester, Troy, Albany, Buffalo, Niagara Falls, etc. were all shitholes. I know the Adirondacks and other mountainous areas are quaint...

oh yeah eastern Washington is filled with spics forget that, too.

lame. Idaho is totally redneck

the i84 corridor smells like death. all those feedlots must be poisoning the place. the rest of Idaho is lovely.

Fairly/Quite Decent Places to live:

Montana
Oregon (not the northwest)
Utah
Nevada (not the southwest)
Northeastern California
South Arizona
Colorado
Wyoming
North and South Dakota
Northern Minnesota
Iowa
Wisconsin
Michigan
New Mexico
Maine
Vermont
New Hampshire
Most of Pennsylvania
Virginia
Most of West Virginia
Most of Kentucky
Most of Tennesee

Is this an okay summary? Please add or remove states to list, accordingly.

Avoid Denver/Boulder, Colorado, and some parts of North Dakota are VERY rural. Wisconsin might have a few seedy areas? I'm not sure. Michigan definitely does in the southern and eastern portions. Montana has meth-filled towns like you wouldn't believe. So again, it's hit or miss.

Otherwise, this is actually a very good summary, and I've been to every continental US state and driven across the country half a dozen times.

yeah I was going to say fill in franklin county. Benton is redeemed by richland

Soon

Milwaukee

Chicago user here

I've had my shit stolen, had niggers set bombs off in my court yard, had niggers flash their guns at me, and my few nigger friends have all been shot (and all their friends have been shot).

I was surprised when I went to Indianapois a few weeks ago and saw that the niggers there were pretty well behaved. Many of them had jobs and acted pretty normal

Chicago needs to be nuked ASAP, I don't even care if I get caught in the explosion. Just remove this tumor from the earth

Just color in the entire south.