Why did Bannon want to move the embassy and why did Kushner block it?

Why did Bannon want to move the embassy and why did Kushner block it?

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/kushner-holding-talks-with-saudi-prince/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No, you stupid fucking goy.
>Now is not the time
Just a guess.

Bannon is a zionist. Kushner isn't

He smears Kushner so much as a way to distract from his Israel shilling

By he and his, I mean Bannon. Dont get me wrong, they are both pro-Israel. But I guarantee Bannon is more. I mean the dude is in bed with Sheldon Adelson and whoever else.

So he riles up the gullible kikebart crowd to attack Kushner while promoting himself as the leader of the Trump movement, while distracting from the fact that he is an even bigger Israel shill.

So the US embassy gets bombed by Arabs or something

I don't know, but Kushner is actually right on this one if true.

prove it happened

Bannon supports the state of Israel
Kushner is a new world order agent
i think these are two very different stances both often defined as zionism, the first is the orginal meaning and the second is the coopted meaning

truepundit.com/kushner-holding-talks-with-saudi-prince/ reating a Palestinian state or territory.

According to a Bloomberg report, the talks are centered on creating a state or territory backed by Saudi Arabia and other countries.

Trump has vowed to broker a peace deal between Israelis and Palestinians – a task that has eluded presidents with more experience in the region – and has designated Kushner as the point person on the effort.

But Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is reportedly worried by the talks between Kushner and the crown prince.

MOSSAD

As much as I want to see this happen, moving the embassy may trigger a war. Muslims dont want to see Jerusalem as capital of Israel, nevermind the palestinians.

Although come to think of it, if war is inevitable then perhaps the embassy must be moved so that we can just get on with it.

very well argued, billy

wait why is kushner a senior advisor

KYS Shill

> blocks your path

Kushner is a coward cock sucker! Bannon is the only one that had any balls.

Why did americans pass the law saying they'd do it if they had no intention of going through with it?

the PM and knesset are in Jerusalem. They gotta drive 50 miles to get to Jerusalem. They would have put up a bullet train if there wasn't the possibility some haji would try to blow it up.

Embassies are in Tel Aviv because it's close to the ocean and easier to escape Israel from. Warships can provide cover fire. The embassies were put there in case the Muslims ever got their shit together and to appease pissed off Muslims.

ok, so now I know OP is a faggot and that never happened

Fake news

man it's like a race to fellate down there between bannon and kushner.

op is a faggot by definition
lurk more faggot

wtf I love Kushner now

Why would he want the US embassy to be bombed?
Jerusalem is already a part of Israel. How would moving the embassy there trigger a war?