*slaps the 150 post Lauren Southern slidethread out of your hands*

Lets discuss this series:
The Handmaid's Tale
imdb.com/title/tt5834204/

In the future the United States becomes a white-Islam fascist country.
Women are forced to stay virgins and bear children.
>feminism DED
>female rights DED
Its the most comfy society ever. i can tell by the amount of weaklings offended by it.

Remember: dont buy or watch this series.
Only torrenting is allowed.

Main character is a coal burner who birthed a mud child.

This "right wing" hell hole didn't kill her or her daughter. They instead use them as breeding stock.

Civic nationalists.

Coal burner power fantasy where white men only take a coal burner back if literally forced to by a plague that makes most women infertile.

Logic of writers.

> Most women infertile because of STDs, super herpes... coal burner is one of the fertile ones.

The coal burners would be the first affected.

LOL is it worth watching?
If its from the womens perspective I expect it to be a bunch of:
>waaaaahhh I cant fuck 20 Chads anytime i like anymore waahhhh
I dont feel like watching it then.

"whatcha gonna do white boi? All the alt-right Stacies are infertile. Gotta fuck a coal burner. "

Would any "white bois" really put up with her coal burning, liberal white bitch bullshit in the post apocalypse?

Don't care about how desperate the human population is... breeding the coal burner is worse than killing her?

only watched the first episode. She's a full blown slave wife having flashbacks about her nigger husband, fucking her nigger husband, and caring for her mud child.

She's a coal burner only taken back and fucked by white men because they need her womb.

It's a power fantasy about fat white liberal coal burning meth sluts becoming trophy wives for alt-right super men solely because they're still fertile.

Does anybody have that picture of all the hamplanets that went to a Chamber of Commerce meeting dressed up like this and none of their cheap Halloween capes were large enough to cover their corpulence, which made them look even more ridiculous?

>power fantasy about fat white liberal coal burning meth sluts becoming trophy wives
implying we wont have artificial wombs by then, just in time to genocide all women, barren or not.

It's liberal feminist trash, the book is more hardcore about blacks they get genocided off.

SOMEHOW a U.S. that has gotten rid of anyone who isn't a WASP and has forced breeding programs to replace children collapses. In reality this U.S. would be Nazi Germany in a 1940 that would never end. Even if the WHOLE WORLD united to fight the Republic they'd get rekt so hard nukes would have to be used.

The Turner Diaries is FAR more relevant and realistic, this book WILL scare the shit out of you. It also scares the Jews, they've tried to have this book banned by the U.N.

Ill start a thread in 12 hours from now when the Americans are up. Im going to want to discuss the ideas in the book.

I just have no interest in it. That said, has anyone seen Oblivion? It's pretty much a commentary about the Jews. I went in expecting nothing, as I saw no trailers, and heard nothing about it except a single post claiming it to be redpilled.

Turned out to be a great movie, one of my favorites.

Some of us are up. Shoot.

>Oblivion
its being torrented as we speak; a priori: thanks for the tip
I havent seen the series, or read the book. Book is on my list now though.

The central problem in the West is that white women are having 1-2 children per woman (including down/retarded kids).
This problem will single handedly mean that in 100 years white people will be extinct or literally "le 21% face".

So, solutions:
This series basically suggests the puppy mill solution to this problem: forcibly breeding women and taking away their rights.

>its being torrented as we speak; a priori: thanks for the tip
I hope you like it as much as I did.

In the book they killed blacks or something but they decided it wouldn't be too well received so decided to change that part in the series and have black handmaiden.

The premise isn't too awful but the way it is handled is absolutely terrible, just goes to show that women don't understand how laws and countries work and can't write about anything else than their vaginas.

>can't write about anything else than their vaginas
So it truly is just a bunch of:
>OMFG the human race is going extinct unless I breed, how dare they force me to breed im a princess...

I honestly wish that there was a single movie or TV series that I could think of that focuses on shit from a woman's perspective and manages to be interesting. I just can't, though. The 100 is the closest I can get, because it's got a whole mix of perspectives in it, and some of the women are actually pretty based. That said, it was a bad start, acting-wise. It got better as the series went on, however.

A huge fucking reason why nearly everyone is sterile is because of a super STD.
>OMG I'm gonna fuck 20+ guys!!
>Only fertile woman
>you'll have to have 5+ kids if the human race is to survive....
>FUCKING MISOGYNY

Scientologist naming the jew now? Epic battle mein freund.

Anyway, I saw the movie and barely remember anything about it. Not good, not terrible. I guess I kinda liked it for the sole reason that there wasn't any apparent propaganda like racemixing or turbo feminism.

If you didn't pick up the anti-Jew propaganda, you weren't paying much attention. I didn't say shit about it to my wife (who happens to be more racist than I am), and she brought it up to me, without any provocation (although I was certainly thinking it at the time).

You got my curiosity... I'll have to watch it again.

How did I, having seen only a 10 second snippet of the series, accurately predict the series would be a bunch of women being resentful and crying about how they have to have babies for the human race to survive!?
>women are just literally this predictable

It's funny how retarded women are.
>human race is gonna die out
>forced to bear alpha children
>all women care about is virtue signaling and muh rights staring down the barrel of human extinction

the shocking thing about the series is also not the human race going extinct because of STDs but instead:
>Women are forced to breed to prevent extinction
>this is utter evil

Some of us are up because there are 300 million of us, so even the absurdly small fraction of Americans who both keep an odd schedule and post on Sup Forums is sizable in absolute terms.

I work 3rd shift, and have fuck-all to do most nights.

You know they'd be downright happy to be in that position and greatly enjoy needling women of lower status. But yeah, it's obviously more about signalling against Drumpf and sexism than consistency within universe.

>they'd be downright happy
THIS. It makes me wonder what the mindset of the writers was.
Original writer was a man of course.

>I made the choice not to slut it up, and it paid off. I am now one of the most valuable assets in society!
>I better bitch about all the woman who slutted it up and became worthless!

Stunning visuals and awesome soundtrack alone make it a great movie. One of my favorites as well

Know any more like it? I really want more movies like it.

the book is decent but thats because it's not full of virtue signalling it's a juvenilian satire and a nice dystopian setting. I mean there are obviously political things going on but it's a comfy book nonetheless