Maine

What happens here?

vacations.
lobster
blueberries

is it worth living there?

Rightful Canadian clay.

Nothing. So stay the fuck out.

I wouldn't know. I was just a tourist. Seemingly great place but I'm sure it gets cold as hell during the winter. Also, I'm not so sure there's much industry up there if you're worried about work.

Also if you do move there, you better like Moxie

This

ive just always liked colder temperatures, something i didnt really get to experience living in california all my life

It's a beautiful state, no doubt about it. If you enjoy the outdoors in any way you'll love it. And if you're looking for cold, snowy winters you'll be sure to get em'.

Stephen King's faggot ass lives there.

I love Maine but I'm a masshole.

I'm getting sooo sleepy user. I'm sure you are too. It's really late. Maine is so boring zzzzz...

might as well be canada

thinking about getting a beach house either in Maine or Rhode Island for summer getaways, which would be better?

How can the people in northern Maine sleep knowing that they are boxed in on three sides by filthy Canadians?

Logging, lobsters, blueberries, Floridians on vacation.

You can get nearly as cold temps with a better job market in CT, MA or just about any other New England state except VT. There aren't many good jobs in ME. Plus you'll be within a few hours of ME for vacations in those states.

Goddamned yankees, every one of 'em

After living in the South and living in the North, I'd take a Yankee over a Southern lazy rat bastard any day. Yanks have education, a work ethic and morals. You can't find those in the South today. They only have heroin, meth, broken families, lazy people and unemployment. The South is degenerate.

better than being surrounded by mexicans

One word - Niggers

Nope. Whites. Everything I described is the "whites" in the South. The blacks are a whole other separate problem. Even blacks in the North act more white than whites in the South do.

somalians robbing people in the south and everywhere else is amazing

black people in new york city are the worst. i live in Atlanta now and the blacks here are much calmer compared to up there.

Got any more of these?

>Atlanta blacks
>good
Literally the worst outside of St.Louis and Mississippi.

Checked, and I wish I did but I only have those 3

liberal faggots?

honestly that entire region is just "new europe"

mainely nothing

Maine is lovely. New Hampshire and Vermont are also lovely. The cities are cancer, but it's the only part of the northeast that is tolerable.

if its anything like where i am then nothing at all. im pretty close to maine

fuck was gonna post it myself.
good job user.

Southern Maine is a bunch of liberal faggots, Northern Maine is all conservative.

I don't know. I've lived in Washington DC and Atlanta and can say the blacks in Atlanta are definitely more pleasant to deal with. They do get more surly though the closer you get to the center of the city.

I heard a bunch of Old Ones live around there somewhere.

>niggerman.jaypeg

it rains spainly on the plains

Meh...Maine is more Independent (more so than any other State I'm aware of) than liberal, thought it is left-leaning. Portland is where the liberal hipsterfags live. Otherwise it's a mixed bag with Conservatives further and further north.

It's really fucking White up here (and I'm not talking about the snow) and old. Move here if you are retiring, otherwise don't bother. We have a massive prescription drug abuse problem and there's no jobs. Maine is a Blackhole...if you move here you won't be able to afford moving out.

maine has a very small somalian population. our governor cut offf gibs so they all left. however, i’ve has to pull my gun on a couple of them at the height of it

maine is the best state. everyone will tell you it is. after growing up without seeing blacks or hearing spanish, people leave and immediately realize how shitty the diversity lefty world is. once maine finds a competent governor from Sup Forums or lucks into an industry outside of tourism it’ll be pretty strong. most of the land is uninhabited still

In Maine, the rain falls mainly on the plain

I love it there. Just bought some acreage near Lincoln this year. The outdoors provides unlimited outlets for manly sporting activities. Constitutional carry. Town I live in is 100% white and super friendly. Winter is winter. The roads, they btfo of the fucked up carriage paths of southern NE. Soon as you get out of mass/ct/ri into nh/me the quality of the roads is so much better.

Because in liberal states the shit skins don't have to worry about concealed weapons when they are chimping out.

Food is much better

It's nobodies fault you were to poor to live outside of a trailer. Despite having no major cities Maine still manages to be a liberal shithole

European here.
I have been to approx. 5-10 US states.
If I would have to relocate to the US and get to chose the state, I'd chose Maine.

Not all of them left, we were bar hopping in Portland a couple weeks ago with another couple. We wandered into a bar with a shitty DJ and ordered a couple drinks.

About 3 sips in a couple dark skinned gibs come up to the wife of the second couple. Gyrating all over her and grabbing her ass while her husband was standing right next to her.

Now, he's a pretty chill guy but went 0 to 1488 in 2.6 seconds. He was about to rip this Lankey kong to shreds, so we immediately downed our drinks and had to get him out before we were held on hate crimes over the weekend.

He was fuming outside of the bar while my wife got her out of there. What a shit show.

Portland needs a good purging. Based LePage

which bar do you remember?

I just looked it up, it was called Mark's Place on Fore St. I heard that guy owns a ton of places up there

>Mark's Place on Fore St
heart of old port full of niggers it breaks my heart. I'm sorry you had that experience, one day I hope we push the dune coons out of the peninsula. Unfortunately we also have a massive white opiod problem in portland too

that's bullshit. I moved to Maine with $600 when I was 18. Left with only $350 a year later to get home. All it takes is a vehicle and gas money. Your resignation is a sign you have no balls. Make more excuses bitch.

Lobsters are dying out due to xenoestrogens destroying their shells.
Read it in the paper this morning.

NH master race, fuck Maine.

susan collins fucks over middle class america there

my go-to destination for vacation. Sure beats our 14 miles of seacoast.

Same. Concord here! Lets connect for a bag of fries!