HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A22oh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek.

so now JIDF are false flagging. Imagine my shock.

check out the niggerball team avatar. and presumably the numeral to the latest (or his favorite) superbow?

classic subversion of the goyim attributing christ to football.

Oh you made another thread

shut up fag, we're going to drag out the utter destruction of lauren southern until every last bit of humor has been posted so much even reddit will be tired of it.

I always enjoy when e-celebs get brought down.

>fucks black guy
>keeps baby
>no father in sight
Sure showed us!

Was anyone actually surprised by this btw

no. this jew has been posted every day on Sup Forums for a solid year, and it never goes without saying that she's a lying deceptive cunt.

Jews never allow non-kosher goys to have the spotlight.

>get blacked and be a single mother just to spite people you don't even know

Ok.

We just need to browbeat the newfags with this enough so that they stop beta orbiting these cunts.

>>wanting a woman to ruin her life like that.
wow... your so enlightened.

I fucking told you idiots

I warned you about hitching your wagon to a major political party too but you're too stupid to understand the consequences of that even when I explain it...

kek. How much does a plane ticket from finland cost.

my favorite tactic is to talk about her sister Jess instead. Just transfer the attention. That's what this is all about. Attention. That's why Lauren posts threads here.

Don't worry we won't be trusting Canadians ever again.

Oh sweetie no you just think you are

sorry I thought you were australian so I wanted to talk to you. didn't realize it was a gay flag

All Sup Forumsacks should get involved in local politics and keep their power level hidden as they advance.

Most people here havent seen a single vid of an e celeb

Calling out these degenerates really gets under their skin.

I can think of one person.

Cringe.

what went through your mind when you typed this post?

Your autism

I don't know about "most" since the influx of Ledditers but I know I mostly haven't. The closest I came to watching eceleb garbage was Molymeme and that was just because I wanted statistics. Once I got tired of him trying to condition me with his gay AnCrap narrative I dumped him too.

Kek

kek, I saw that too.
Fucking christcucks dude

>Post not even related to Christianity
>Christcucks

That's some top teir autism. You just can't help yourself can you? You are so pathetic it hurts.

not funny at all

THE THING GOES LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP

>amerishart education

Have to post it
archive.is/A22oh

Seriously, I'm pretty fucking offended they forgot the D for Digisexual.

Our love of waifus, sexbots, mmo avatars and dakimakura is just as valid as all that crap.

Fucking meatsexual bigots.

not funny.

>anime posting hypersexual fag
didn't read.

speaking of, anybody got any good pics of the better sister?

Finally there's something that makes people glad for burgers. Perhaps they will be finally capable of something after their right movements purified of good goyim, e-thots and hypocritical parteon whores.

Behold. The reason Lauren is a butthurt racemixing roastie.

she literally cannot compete.

Link the video, I want to read the replies.

Maybe...

Another proof that women shouldn't be allowed doing a men's job. They will ruin alt-right or any movement they affiliate with. Women can't into Logos.

Her sister is a real gem.

Unbelievable retard:
>nothing matters
>anything goes
>i don't care about anything
>muh freedom
>muh conservative values that aren't defined, nor i stick to it
>but please send me money because i care
>we wuz conservative alt-right traditional nuclear family
The everlasting conflicted nature of capitalistshits.

Stop making these threads

Burn the coal pay the toll. There is no escape from this maxim.

What happened?

The only reason anyone even knows who Lauren Southern IS on Sup Forums is that people keep spamming posts about her being a kike or a shitskin-fucker.

She isn't important, but my kneejerk reaction to attacks this obvious is to assume that she's actually legitimately one of us. I was forced to support the TRS retards for the same reason--thankfully that actually paid off, they're pretty good.

1 post id thread desu wa

Wait, she actually dated an African? Did the Finngolian really give up?

Holy fuck I get it now. I never could get over Lauren's 1000 cock stare she always gives. I'd be shocked if her puss didn't look like an Arby's sandwich.

Only a half nog apparently? I'm sure there's been plenty of others though. She might as well gone all the way. The toll gets paid no matter the %.

The fuck is Allies?

>racemixes
>one of us

That's hilarious. Poor Finnknight

half Irish my ass, that guy clearly looks like some kind of arabic/poo, he's not african at all. Fuck this lying whore.

why do reddit scum and newfags thinks we care about being taken seriously? most of us liked anime, were betas etc. We are not special snowflakes unlike leftist, thats why their memes dont work on us, we dont think we are special in any way.

Kek. Best part is that she used "voted for Trump" as a means of proving his ethnicity? Seems like a way of saying "FORGIVE ME PATRONS, HE'S BASED AS HELLZ! ;) Lol Maga".

This is the reason I hate these PoL news accounts they wrecked capture the flag by tweeting about it without a time delay, and now they are trying to redirect attention away from this coal burner!
REDPILL: the person who runs pol news is a leftist faggot