Applying for the Australian Military and getting fucked by recruitment

As a lot of you are aware there are a number of young men trying to get into the Aussie military and are being fucked around by recruitment.

Yes there is bullshit going on with quotas for women and all sorts of shit.

I am making this thread to inform and gather as many guys i can across Australia as i have made a group to inform, educate and most of all keep each other motivated to get through this bullshit.

I will also be gathering information off each of the men this is happening to and putting it all together and see if something can be done about it as (not to sound like a big shot) i have some high ranking officer contacts withing the ADF that could help us.

If you are one of these guys get in this thread and add me on discord TimMcD#0934 as i have made the group and come join it so you don't have to go through this bullshit alone.

This thread is aimed at guys who are looking to join or who are in the process of joining now, it is not to complain or ask questions, i am simply trying to get more numbers in the group.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6LaSD8oFBZE
youtube.com/watch?v=Rgz6j1nE7hU
stripes.com/news/serving-down-under-australia-offers-military-jobs-to-us-troops-facing-separation-1.176622
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the situation with the women's quotas?
I heard somewhere that they're only looking for female recruits this year but that seems like bullshit.

ohyeah?

The general of the army has said he wants to increase the number of females in the military from 13% to 25% in about 3 years.
Put two and two together, it will be near impossible to do that unless you recruit a shit load of women and very few men.
You have to understand the army is very political i think what they are doing is just letting men apply but not accepting them.
You should hear some of the bullshit they have been feeding me.

So even if there's less women that want to join there just going to hold off for the sake of it.

Who the fuck is this? As soon as I find out who you are you will get the ban hammer on your ass.

That's a possibility.

Are you in the process of joining mate?

When I went to spiderland for vacation just for fun I asked a recruiter about joining the Australian military and he asked me how I felt about having sex with women and I said that I liked it a lot and he said "ew" and then ran off crying.

Yeah they have now openly said they are going to start staying homosexuals and transsexuals over straight people to make quotas.

Hell no I don't want to be a pawn for this corrupt government. I would happily die if it were for a just cause and for the people but not for the corrupt assholes in suits.

Yeah that's understandable.

Does bi count? I could easily pretend to be.

Probs.
Are you thinking of joining?

You session in two weeks

Got medically discharged for testing positive to an illicit substance in 2010 KEK

Add me on disc
TimMcD#0934

>how to get out of the army
>smoke some weed

Nah m8 it was Navy, but yeah it's an easy way out, just gotta wait for those piss tests to roll around and not contest the decision.

desu, why do you want to risk your skin when they treat us like this? moreover, when was the last time we had something worth dying for?

I understand your view on that but i have my own reasons for joining.

add me on disc, i'll get you in the group, we got a bunch of boys who have done and passed their you session and can help you prepare

is there a benefit to this?

So if someone joined up and had a contract that forced them to stay for say around 5 years or so they could get out from being medically discharged form something like a drug test ?

Also what criminal charges would they get if any ?

Some people might want to leave

Why don’t you start recruiting all men who are declines, weed out the shitcunts, and then start your own black ops merc group. You could easily get 2-3 years of solid recruitment.

I've thought about that but i'd have to spend like 20 years saving up the money to make a private army.

Outer heaven doesn’t come cheep.

You're not wrong brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=6LaSD8oFBZE

A bunch of boys that can help you prepare for being bisexual.

Have fun guys.

Thanks for your input.

Could you guys not just join up in male only roles. I know they’re expanding the female roles but I’ve never seen a female In the infantry or combat engineers. Even if they are allowed in eventually as soon as shit hits the fan they’ll be reallocated.

The only downside of medical discharges is that it will follow you onto any government jobs if you decide to go for one, but civi jobs won't have access to those records, as far as I'm aware anyway. For use of an illicit substance there is no charges, possession however, is.

There are currently around 10 women serving in the 1st batalion in the infantry.
And are a number of women in combat engineers and infantry in reserves.
If you don't believe me here are the first two going through infantry school
youtube.com/watch?v=Rgz6j1nE7hU
skip to 4:35
They are giving females a go over males in combat roles aswell.

>Vice
Yeah nah mate

Why do you Aussies still want to join the military when 1/4th of it is going to be female? You will be killed if 1/4th of your unit is female.

Dude, join a gun club or go shoot at bottles. The military is a fucking joke.

I know Vice is buzzfeed cuck teir but you get the jist. A merc would be better than the army.Probably still less corrupt.

That's a pretty funny loophole.

>Australian military
Top cuck, join jewmericas military and fight for isreal, if you have an Aussie accent no one will haze you for being green and you get free citizenship

Or trump could start a mercenary company of only Australian men who will fight his wars for him.

>mfw everyone ignored you in auspol so you started a thread

That’s a pity. You can’t be a bloke anywhere anymore. One slightly off colour comment and your job is at stake.
That said a few of the girls in my unit are decent and hard working. I wouldn’t want to count on them to carry me if it was required but if shit kicks off I doubt they’ll be anywhere near the action.

I wish, but passing something like that will be a nightmare in weimerica. We should start an anglosphere volunteer corps

I saw the 1st female ce troop commander from darwin during g20 in brisbane

She was a hottie who did an ok job but was surrounded by combat vets advising her. Good luck to the front bums but the real world doesnt stop because youre upset.

Also fuckface this is like the 5th thread and you still havent gotten any better its just shitty text for fucks sake children

>interested in joining air force
>sus it out
>"Mandatory vaccinations required"

nope.jpg

Also just quickly go get polio or tuberculosis you parasite i wish herd immunity didnt afford you the good health youre abusing.

haha indonesia is going to rape you cucks

still not getting (((jabbed))) kike

I'm going to join and am seeking help from all the politics and other bullshit, discord?

Their doctrine is and will always be defensive focused, they will never even try to mount an invasion. Besides, their forces are a joke, I mean in the sense of capability i.e they have piss poor training, and I know, I used to train with their equivalent of middys

Mate I'm a pilot, if you like aeroplanes get a paramotor or start flying ultralights. Post pics if you do, I'm getting back into skydiving so make sure you do an aviation sport k

You're not a developing child. A little aluminium to the brain never hurt anyone

Whats auspol?
Yeah add me TimMcD#0934

lel'd.

Yeah they are destroying boys clubs.
And those chicks only got through cause they lowered the standards, the PES test at the end of singo is that if you fail the time frame you get back squatted, the chicks only had to attempt it to pass.

tfw straya is more cucked than New Zealand.

Was going for Loadmaster but ultralights are neat

>Straya
>army
What for do you need army, if you live on a literally huge island in the middle of nowhere?
You need NAVY and Air force.

This is SO sexist omg

I really want to join the Aus/NZ military desu at least its something i believe in. (Anyone who calls me out for wanting to fight a war for israels interest I am a kike already)

>TimMcD#0934
Added. No homo.

Join the Australian military they pay you really well.

The New Zealand military doesn't.

but the emus...

You're right but we also need brainlets to help show solidarity with the USA in their next goat farmer holocaust

literally everything but special forces is open to women now, and special forces will go too unless they have some real spooky blokes against it out there

Oh gee I cant wait! I just finished my nursing grad year and as a Male in a 90% female industry I will surely get first preference at whatever job I apply for right guys?

That's why we dedicate most of our budget into both of those branches, the army, in this day and age anyway, is just a sort of "Yay, I'm helping" branch when it joins in on international conflicts, but our SOF does have a big impact on overseas activities.

christ 8 pushups for women, sad! Seriously trying to push for these female roles.
desu this does gets me pretty worried bout the army

>8
try 6

They are fucking cool, we need to get flying back in the normal man's hands. It's a really good thing to do

Join the French Foreign Legion instead. Fuck our pozzed country.

Its me Bob Katter

Jew bastard

If you need a (constitutional) lawyer, I'm happy to assist pro bono.

>Leave our pozzed cuntry for an even bigger pozzed cuntry

Good point

>thought any defense force work was simple to enrol for
>guy at work passed all his shit applying for the Navy and got told to call a number to organise his actual enrolment into the navy and courses
>spent months trying to call some bitches number only to have it go to voicemail every time
>got back to him 4 months later because that one person has to deal with thousands of applicants at once

And he still went to join trusting these people with his life.

Also here's my story just for shits n giggles

>Be 17 a long time ago
>Just kicked out of school for arson (top kek)
>Competitive karate fighter, weightlifter etc extremely fit
>Apply for rifleman in reserves but at my YOU session change it to full time because want to go to war and kill mudscum
>Go to recruitment
>Pass medical test no problems because extremely fit
>There was a commando there for the recruitment day he was a skinny manlet compared to me
>I was the first one there but the last one to be seen the guy at reception even had to tell the psychologist to see me as I was the only one who hadn't been seen yet
>Go to psychological test bitch says I'm going for reserves, tell her I changed it to full time

cont

>She says I need to see the head recruitment officer, some fat fuck beer gut four eyes from the navy with a unibrow
>He changed it for me but tells me I should have cut my hair before I came (had a long pony tail down to my shoulderblades)
>I tell him who cares because I'll just shave it all off if I get accepted
>He starts giving me shit saying it doesn't matter it needs to be cut before I go for my recruitment tests
>Tell him I'm not in the army yet and he can't tell me what do do tell him I'll cut my hair when he shaves his unibrow, he gets mad and sends me back to the psychologist
>The psychologist interviews me asks me basic questions
>Then she asks how I'd feel about living in barracks I tell her I'd be fine with it
>She asks how I'd feel about the other guys farting in the room while I'm asleep
>What the fuck cunt
>Tell her I don't fucking care, she asks if I'm extroverted or introverted
>I say I'm introverted, she says I can't be introverted and join the army I tell her that's bullshit my dads introverted and he was a rifleman after getting drafted into the army during vietnam
>She gets mad calls me a smart ass and arrogant tells me if I act like that I'll go to military prison for insubordination and says I don't have enough life experience and I can't join for 2 years
>As I leave I saw some fucking 5 foot nothing blonde skank flirting with the commando
>Guarantee she got in

Fuck the ADF, I went to university graduated with a 4 year degree and considered going back for officer entry but fuck em, bunch of homos.

Diversity quotas are in place for most police forces as well. Right now it's next to impossible to get into the Victorian Police and the Queensland Police if you're male.

A couple of years ago when I was in the US Army they were looking to send people from our Army to serve in the Australian Army.

Was really wierd. Would have been a fun experience though.

stripes.com/news/serving-down-under-australia-offers-military-jobs-to-us-troops-facing-separation-1.176622

you're unfit for army you douche. youre way too cool for school. better for you though, youd probably be back in a bodybag.

That wasnt me cunt you bandy a term like jew around im not a jew cunt i am a retired anglo combat engineer im on your side but you throw shit like this in my face

Its why i punch entitled cunts at pubs and you little cowards always fold and fuck off.

Youre only brave when you think you have the upper hand through numbers or ignorance

You dont deserve to even apply to be a qey reservist you stain cunt

>Are you introverted or extroverted
I will remember to say extrovert. Thanks, user. Completing the psych exam sounds harder than kapooka

Where did you study? Is it worth getting into? Did you get heaps of tail or not shit where you eat? I’m thinking about getting into it myself.

Nursing roles should be for females only.
Join a proper role.

Maybe the aus army, I work as a bouncer now but still regret not getting to kill mudscum for the eternal jew

Haha funny cunt if true

I've been away from Aus for years and was planning to come back to join the army as an Education Officer. I thought SJW shit was only in America and the UK. How bad is it in Australia now? Am I fucked?

He’s not talking about in the ADF. It just seems like an easy area to get to management level quick. Imagine how easy it would be in an all female environment. Climb the ladder son.

terminal
stay in russia

This is the full job list bois.

pic is upper half of the list

this is the lower half of the list.

if u stoopid then u might not get any of these jobs. (im smoort so i get all of them, including the ticks ;) )

willing to take a pajeet in your discord chat?

>t. pajeet born and bought up aussie

Fuck. That's one redeeming thing about Russia, SJW shit is not and will never be a thing.

Feel like I should come back though, sounds like you need more people to fight off the faggots and trannies.

kek they changed the stores naval to supply chain,

do you think the military pay was good while you were enlisted/comissioned?

What do the A B C etc brackets mean?

iirc the first to the last letters of the alphabet correlates how difficult it is to get into those roles.