Be american

>be american
>be born
>tip the doctor with the tip of your dick

least I don't live in a frozen soviet satellite

obligatory

Hey, he did a great job. I applauded afterwards.

Fuck you man, Finland is great. This is coming from a half-fin, so I may be biased. Still though.

nah but bumping with important encrypted anti-zionist steganography

something can be great but also be a frozen soviet satellite. For example Finland and Ann Coulter.

Was gonna post this
>that pic
jej

lol

let's keep this important conversation going. with altart

Oof

Now that you mention it, a frozen Soviet satellite would make a pretty comfy home.

don't make fun of mutilation victims, pekka

is bumping with nonsense allowed on pol?

I'd say so. It's what most threads here are bumped with anyways.

wew. I've always wanted to fuck Ed from the very first episode she was in.

probably not

>SLAV
>WHITE
NICE TRY KIDDO

>coming from le 56 percent

tell me im doing the lord's work

You are. Keep em coming.

sorry I'm actually out of Ed though

Beats a boiling Israel satellite

kek your president is married to a non-white ahahahaha what a mutt

my parents made sure not to let that happen, because they're not retarded

woah that was hilarious, how did you do that

>my parents made sure to let that happen, because they're not retarded

Just saying this is the extent of an argument that you have by saying that.

>Just saying this is the extent of an argument that you have by saying that.
whawt?

>be mongolian
>can't get baby penis off your mind

Good thread, I'll tip you 56%

By calling one side retarded without any facts, it can easily be used by the other side to say the same thing. It's not too hard to understand, really.

Lmao
Well done, Finnish bro

the facts are that they didn't chop half of their newborn's dick off

Didn't know it was half of the dick that they chopped of, that's interesting. If that was true, and user had posted that along with him calling anyone who did that retarded, that would be quite reasonable.

FUCK ME IT’S ANOTHER CIRCUMCISION THREAD!!! GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!

Mate this pic is fuckin sick bantz cunt. xD

>be american
>wake up by rolling out of bed
>forget to salute the flag on your way out and have to tip the NSA 15%
>step outside and take a gulp of 70% CO2 air through your lungs so congested with the worst American '''''''''''''cuisine'''''''''''''
>walk back inside to tend to your wife's black children just as your boomer parents taught you to
>remind yourself this is all part of God Emperor Trumps 6th Dimensional hungry hungry hippos game and that America will revert to a 1950s-esque paradise any minute now
>your children's estranged father drives by and shoots your house full of bullets
>your mexican neighbours, upon seeing your bloodied and holed body, begin looting your house and livestream themselves dissecting your wife's kids for liveleak
>heaving through your modest 200kg, you're able to reach your cellphone and dial an ambulance
>underpaid paramedics arrive 50 minutes late and begins to tend to your wounds
>forget to pay the the paramedics their modest 70% tip
>they start shooting at you
>die

That's an old joke and you stole it.

kek

Will there ever be a redemption arc for the burgers?

HOL UP

>Americans have to "come out" as atheists to their parents

>Americans must obtain a so-called "fancy booze licence" from their local sheriff to consume any alcohol other than Coors, Budweiser or Miller

>Americans are encouraged to become obese, as the extra fat serves as protection from gunfire

>Americans are implanted with a special microchip at birth which sends a moderate electric shock through their bodies every time they acknowledge that they lost in Vietnam

>Americans refer to the metric system as "The Forbidden Knowledge"

>Americans are shot dead by North Korean border guards in their dozens annually during attempted guerilla attacks waged with the intention of "getting revenge for Pearl Harbour"

>Americans who find themselves in the presence of Israeli Jews must perform a "submission hoedown." This involves a highly choreographed dancing performance demonstrating the American's subordinate position to the Israeli. The hoedown ends with the American loudly proclaiming "YOU DA BOSS, YEE-HAW!!"

>Americans refer to Type 2 Diabetes as "The Burden of Manifest Destiny"

>Americans visiting Auschwitz are frequently reprimanded for attempting to restart the ovens for usage with their reheatable Holocaust-themed packed lunches

>American babies are "vaccinated" with shrapnel in order to ward off mass shootings

>Americans have formally petitioned the Oxford English Dictionary to change their definition of snow to "God's refutation of the falsehood of global warming."

>American children are required to undergo the "McDonald's Initiation Ceremony" on their fifth birthday, where they are taken to their local McDonald's and must ritualistically consume every item on the menu before reciting all the advertising slogans in chronological order

>americans microwave their shoes

DON'T BE LAZY
BIN THAT BABY!

Niggers niggers niggers nk

>hurr durr amerimutts have no dick le 56%

>it's real
This is the most talmudically fucked thing i've ever seen

>Be american
>Get pryed from mother's womb by doctor who is halfway through a 48 hour shift
>Rushed off to the next room to have my genitals mutilated
>Grow up in broken family, raised by television and rap music
>Brutal public school system destroys any remaining chance at self worth or happiness
>All manufacturing jobs are gone, join the military
>Shipped out to the sandbox for 30k a year to fight the jewish wars
>Come home
>Damaged American male psyche has developed in to full blown PTSD and schizophrenia
>Beat wife, get divorced
>Blow head off with shotgun aged 30

Capped
It's pretty bad

>be uncut
>most girls grossed out by your animal cock sleeve
>commiserate with fellow uncut bros on 4chins instead of getting your dick wet.
b-but...its a kike trick!

Morning Moishe

>flag
>shilling for penis mutilation
Atleast TRY to hide that you worship a sandnigger pedo/have a big nose

>be murican
>be pic related

Burger in the UK worm dick
Not that im interested in chasing these british slags with my aesthetically pleasing murican cock anyway, none are above a 6

Aw, snap!

yea but you think only have one non-white grandparent is quite reasonable

whatever, I lightly chuckled at most of these. 7/10

Alternately, some families offer the head of a lamb in hopes the doctor is a Goldstein.

How much is chopped off is pretty irrelevant. The facts are that neonatal circumcision is a substantially risky procedure that is routinely carried out without any medical necessity. It is pushed by doctors who claim that it slightly reduces the risk of a handful of ailments that are already quite rare. While concrete figures are hard to come by, it's estimated that as much as 5% of neonatal deaths in males are a result of complications during circumcision, with many more suffering excessive scarring and deformities.

As a practice, it's pretty much indefensible.

See, if user had said this along with calling anyone who did it retarded, it would be much more justified.

Still, it does decrease the risk of UTIs during infancy as well as other things. Not really looking to get into a whole debate on this though, as I'm rather neutral on the topic.