youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc&t=617s
vimeo.com/album/2701770
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/
youtu.be/tS70G6beErg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he lives of the flesh and bones of children

you might as well talk about the trillions of sperm that die on kleenex everyday, abortfag

He's destined to lose

There's going to be a big ritual for the Super moon. Gray is worn quite often for these rituals due to its qualities. Negative energy is believed to be gray.

Good, there are too many useless space-taking cunts in the world as there is, you should kill yourselves too.

Praise!

Saturn Kronos Black Cube

It was a Canaanite god that people would sacrifice their children to. There's no documentation of it beyond the bible. There are Greek and Roman reports of similar infanticide by the Phoenicians who sacrificed to a god called Ba'al Hammon.

Jews were split from ancient times. Some went in the direction of worshiping an invisible God. Others followed Moloch.
The Jewish scriptures are pretty much entirely about how the Jewish kings never followed the invisible God and would follow the gods of the world instead. How the prophets were often killed and the people would follow those gods.
The one that they came to follow the most was Moloch, who they would sacrifice their children to. Part of that sacrifice was involved a Star that they made an image of the Egyptian Remphan and dedicated to Moloch.
Every once and a while a king would rise up and worship the invisible God or a prophet would teach the people to do so. But it went back and forth and more often than not, the Jews followed Moloch.
That split does still exist today, but at this point, they have all been deceived into the image of the star and giving power to those who follow Moloch. The only question is will some of the Jews ever wake up to the deception, and if so how many.
Moloch worshipers are the worst. Most deceptive dangerous people on the planet.

Wasn't Ba'al Hammon just the Phoenicians' local version of Moloch or his name in their native tounge?

No record exist of Moloch to know if they were comparable. Ba'al Hammon statutes still exist and he is depicted as a man with a crown.

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

Vladimir Putin: Traitor to the NWO

1 youtube.com/watch?v=4W85OnL4xtY

2 youtube.com/watch?v=3boC2D-iviI

3 youtube.com/watch?v=pVxV5aZwo3A

Illuminati introductory training video

youtube.com/watch?v=y3_xa5-DSe0

shit’s evil yo

The jews have been sacrificing people for thousands of years in order to affect the collective consciousness of humanity and keep it in a perpetual state of fear.

This is basically true.

Also the ancient Phoenicans were just Jews. The Carthaginians as well. Canaanite literally means merchant, Canaan means land of merchants.

Ancient Punic was mutually intelligible with ancient Hebrew.
Moloch is a Hebrew pun meaning "King of Shame." The Punics worshiped Melqart, "King of the City."
kys kike you can't hide your crimes forever. The Phoenicians were Jews.

As the Saturnalia is fast approaching, it would be in season to have a few Saturn threads.
youtube.com/watch?v=OImabGvoQNs

hes a cuck and also a wooly mammoth type fuckin thing

Moloch is the God of blowjobs

MUH DEMONS
MUH DEVIL
MUH PEDO RINGS
MUH NIBIRU
MUH FLAT EARTH

MUH SACRED GEOMETRY
MUH HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE
MUH SIMULTANEOUS FOUR DAY-CORNER TIME CUBE
MUH JOHN TITOR
MUH JADE HELM
MUH PIZZAGATE

This is very complex no one that will post here probably knows much just w/e they took 5 minutes to find. Find the Black Sun and you will have your answers

MUH SHEEPLE
MUH DEES ILLUSTRATIONS
MUH DISCOSURE PROJECT
MUH CHEMTRAILS
MUH MORGELLONS
MUH DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE
MUH GANGSTALKING

>Muh Russia
>Muh Drumph
>Muh dick

MUH MACHINE ELVES
MUH STONED APE THEORY
MUH BIBLE
MUH NOSTRODAMUS
MUH ORGONE ENERGY
MUH ZERO POINT ENERGY
MUH ANGELS

>Try to draw double triangle on preexisting double triangle
>Fail
Are your parents twins or something?

he watches yu-gi-oh

Neck yourself memeflaggot

MUH AWESOME COUGARS

Just write your shitty blog and stay off pol with this shit. Nobody is giving you shekels kike.

It doesn't mean anything much that would be relevant to us nowadays. Bulls were one of the very earliest animal dietiy symbols likely because of simply how big they are and their capacity for tireless work. The hebrew letter A (aleph) comes from a sanscrit character meaning 'bull'. Before we had monotheism people worshipped animals, this just happens to be one of them. When monotheism became the mainstream way of approaching religion, the animal gods were seen as heathen shit. This is why the bible god punished people who worshipped golden calfs. They were stuck in the past. The babalonian god El which later evolved into Yahweh we all know and love was frequently called Toru, and was depicted as a bull.

kaaba + allah = kaballa

find the Black Sun
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc&t=617s

no.

KA BA AKH

it's from egypt faggot

you are a moron congrats

You know I'm right.

You been reading the complete story of civilisation as well?

Moloch is Baal, Baal was known to the Greeks as Zeus and Romans as Jupiter.

The Greeks got their religion from the Semitic Canaanites (Phoenicians).

you have all the symbols and recognize the connections but have no clue what any of this means then when people try to lead you, you call them a faggot, weew lad

Are you bodhi mantra?

I recommend the book of man for a real history, its all based on the reptilians vimeo.com/album/2701770 who made us hu'man, man of the fire
excellent list

indeed I am

Go fuck yourself.

lol you take the knowledge the Black Sun has given you and try to pass it off as your own when you still don't even understand it, then tell us to go fuck yourselves. You are a real faggot

Moloch is a demon whose current Earthly avatar is Donald Trump.

Praise Kek!

Dude 2 months ago you were quoting bible verses and talking about the end of the world. You're a schizophrenic retard.

Stop pretending like you know what you're talking about. Either you're a controlled opposition shill or a complete mongoloid devoid of critical thinking.

This is where the original meaning of "Holocaust" came from.

Look it up in a dictionary pre-WWII

Everyone knows you are the schizo pal, you don't understand any of this and you were talking about tarot cards being played and shit you are complete fucking jack ass, you take the information we give you and act like it is yours. I am an initiate of the Black Sun and you don't understand anything we do or why because you are half wit.

Who I am is well known, I am the inner circle
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/

Now who the fuck are you again? That's right nobody

Dude you called Kek a kike psy op and would spam bible verses in threads with kek.

You are a moron and don't understand any of this or anything we are doing, you are a dumb kid, stop getting involved in things you don't understand or don't doesn't matter you seem pretty retarded so talking to you about is pointless

Chaos Theory Goys.

KeK.

Maybe not related.

Occultism could be real.

I read a couple of these books. In the books Dexter is literally possessed by a demon which gives him his urge to kill.
It gets scared out of him when it realizes Moloch is close. Moloch is another demon which is apparently bent on getting rid of other demons and is aided by a secret society.

>Close
pic related

see

muh sacred geometry

you want to know what is so sacred about the merkaba and pentagram?

Oy Vey!

It was a god workshipped by semites in cartago and it's believed that people did child sacrifice to get his favour. It's not clear if it's true because these stories were written by roman inbasors who salted the earth and destroyed everything in their conquest.

It's worshippers today use it as code to show their will to destroy the modern roman empire often seen as the US.

fuck you norway that was my cubecult3

The Jew cries in pain as he strikes at you.

OMG! The arms don't even line up! This probably means something maybe if you squint enough and ignore that nothing matches!
Wow! a common geometrical shape! This is similar to other geometrical shapes! Clearly ancient Jews could see the pole of Saturn even though it faces away from Earth! What does this mean exact...?

>wow I am an idiot and don't understand stuff so I will just call it dumb hur hur
the post

>wow I am an idiot and don't understand stuff
T. you

Maybe try researching actually symbolism in the future?

>What does this mean exact...?

Well you are right about this, very few if any in this thread know what any of this means they just know it means something

I lol'd, who do you think has been teaching you clowns all of this? Dropping all the red pills here?
Fuck off kid

>OMG!
There are no girls on the internet.

Clearly your brain is throwing a fit.
Pray to Moloch, and you should feel better shortly.

I'm sure you could explain what you think it means if you don't mind be laughed at by more intelligent people who know how wrong you are.

It isn't what you think it means, or what they taught you it means goyim

Four thousand years of khazar milkers...

Archangel Uriel, "God is my Light," was Moloch's Cherubic counterpart and is now his proud foe.

What is your earliest point of reference for the Star of David?

it is actually all quite simple and scientific all the mysticism and lore, legends, w/e are all coded ways to describe the source, too complex for you to understand

>phoenecians are Jews

prove it. hyperbolic retards throw around statements like this on Sup Forums all the time without backing it up.

shut up before you before

he's right

Two hour lecture on historical and modern mystery religions. Moloch explained.

youtu.be/tS70G6beErg